"May's Monster Multi-Level Match" - By L&L Europe LTD and Nolimit City

Are you telling me I played these slots for no purpose as I spin before 12pm that's a bit picky. They were won on the same day? And you know how brutal these slots are additionally that's encouraging irresponsible gambling as if we already done our balls in collecting then having to deposit again as it's such a good promo? And most importantly my whopper from tombstone won't count either?

Hardly 'picky' when it's clearly stated what the start time of the comp is :rolleyes:

Should say it here too not just at the bottom. Not the only one who's been snared by it either... Clearly says 8th May start

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-152400.png
    Screenshot_20200508-152400.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 13
Also prob should give us benefit of the doubt or there will be no one in this contest? I'm not the only one who read the start from 8th May bit wrong @pereblue so clean slate for new pictures. Don't be mean lol

I'll carry on regardless. I only deposited £20 and started the challenge with £255 so I will not miss the £20. Besides,losing £255 in Punk Rocker means that i'm quite optimistic about my next deposits :)

I posted:

Reposts coming in, in 2 hours and x minutes.

So I was already expected them @bamberfishcake & @dave1888

Upload again guys :)

I posted:

Reposts coming in, in 2 hours and x minutes.

So I was already expected them @bamberfishcake & @dave1888

Upload again guys :)

Please afford me an hour or two. I am contending with kids, dinner and impromptu social distancing street party.

I will also be playing a little later but have a few from earlier i would like to throw in if still allowed.

Edit: Either way im really not fussed. Whatever is best to avoid confusion or conflict :)

It does not make much sense for the lowest to be the highest in its category. F all is exactly what it says on the tin
Yeah, but it would be over so quick since there are a ton of "no justice in tombstone" bonuses around.
So with that, and also what it says in the rules, i thought higher made more sense for the comp.
But im sure @pereblue or @L&L-Jan can lay down the law.

As an example of what i mean, dave would have already won prize 1&2 if lower is better for the f* all category.

That is if one player can win multiple prizes in the same category.
Nothing against it in the rules as far as i could see atleast.

Yeah, but it would be over so quick since there are a ton of "no justice in tombstone" bonuses around.
So with that, and also what it says in the rules, i thought higher made more sense for the comp.
But im sure @pereblue or @L&L-Jan can lay down the law.
Maybe the lowest win above zero because I get what your saying about the No justice spins in Tombstone? Either way I am sure it will all be clarified

Maybe the lowest win above zero because I get what your saying about the No justice spins in Tombstone? Either way I am sure it will all be clarified
Im going for the super big win anyways, so i dont mind if the f* all category is over when i get to work.
Wich will probably be about a month from now.
If i upload wins now theres no way they will hold for a month anyways. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back