Guts missing rewards

Je Dc

Newbie member
Hi since March this year I've talked to support in trying to get some bonus because whenever I full up the guts meter I receive nothing, and they have not fixed it, until I gave up talking to them, but still continued to play there regularly. Today xmas day I asked support for some goodwill bonus and disconnected the chat. Any guts rep help pls

Hi since March this year I've talked to support in trying to get some bonus because whenever I full up the guts meter I receive nothing, and they have not fixed it, until I gave up talking to them, but still continued to play there regularly. Today xmas day I asked support for some goodwill bonus and disconnected the chat. Any guts rep help pls
It says you are in Surrey but GUTS has left the UK market,hasnt it? Spambot?

Just an update, they told me to make a screenshot of the last time I filled up the meter. I'm like that doesn't even make sense!! How can I even do that, if it was a year ago. They said I have to give that screenshot in order for them to proceed further. Can't they just look at the last time I received a reward and from then, check my deposits and wager and see how many times I filled it up since then.

I had no idea there a Surrey in Canada. ...
You wouldn't believe all the UK place names that are in Canada as well:

All in all it's several hundred. Not hard to tell who populated Canada is it? :D

- Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back