Germany Suffers..

My understanding from the news reports is that the Pakistani guy they thought was the perpetrator had been seen in the vicinity of the truck immediately after the tragedy, and that a citizen (suspecting that the Pakistani may be involved) trailed him and called the police, who arrested the man about 2 kilometers away from the scene.

Apparently after grilling him for most of the night they concluded that he was not the person responsible.

... is totally inappropriate, illogical and frankly offensive Max and you know it.

You presume far too much. I know nothing of the sort, I fundamentally disagree with pretty much everything you've said on this subject and I fully believe the truth and veracity of what I've said regarding racial hate-mongering being the fuel for violence, murder and genocide.

I didn't expect you to see my point and you didn't. Fortunately there are those who do, as their PMs to me confirm. Unfortunate that they're reluctant to speak out in public but given the nasty tone and direction of this "discussion" I'd say that's not really much of a surprise.

Basicly you condemn him for speaking out his worries about the changes that are happening all over Western Europe with Germany as an example.

Sorry, but no. What I do condemn is the simplistic thinking that immigrants = social upheaval and cultural "decay". They do not. In Dunover's case he held up a picture of some Syrian refugees -- I think I have that right -- and implied that they had committed the latest crimes in Germany. There is no evidence of that and besides, the vast majority of Syrian refugees apparently want nothing to do with Muslim extremism. So Dunover is pointing fingers for convenience, not because it has anything to do with facts or the true causes of things. It's convenient hatred and that is most definitely what helped cause genocide.

I come from a country which has had a sustained immigration rate equal to -- and in many cases considerably higher -- than any European country you'd care to name. That immigration has not meant violence and hatred or, as some have called it, "the decay of Western values" or whatever the phrase of choice may be. I'm speaking of Canada which was built and is sustained by immigrants. My grandparents were immigrants, almost everyone I met or knew came from immigrant families. It's simply the fabric of the country and I for one am pretty happy to have grown up there and in that environment. An environment it must be said which was as is remarkably free of such violence or hatred (not 100% free of it but damn near). (For the sake of this discussion I'm conveniently ignoring the fact that, back in the day, that country was forcibly taken from others.) And please, spare me the "Canada is big so ... no problems" argument. It's twaddle for many reasons but that's another discussion.

The fact that Muslims are different than many of their Western hosts is obvious. The assumption that that difference is necessarily toxic and destructive is basically rubbish. It is circumstances that create hatred, violence and death not the basic differences of peoples. Look at who specifically is committing violence, ask why they would be doing so and where they got those ideas and what motivates the people that gave them those ideas. Don't just cop out and point fingers at people who have darker skin than you or follow a different faith because if that's the way you're going to go then you might as well pick up an axe yourself and roll up your sleeves. The truth of it is that there are deep historical roots for the violence that has arrived on our doorsteps and those roots spread a lot further than most folks would like to admit, especially when some of those roots end up in your own back yard.

But I know that I'm wasting my time here: many of the folks arguing here have long since made up their minds and nothing I say is likely to change that. So be it, but don't be surprised if there continues to be more than enough blood to go around until people either do start changing their minds, or they simply die off and other generations come along to clean up the mess as best they can and carry on.

Last edited:
if you guys and gals would have followed what the fate of ISIS is nowadays, that is almost finished in Irak and Syria thanks to Russian 'civil' bombing, and their sole message for several months was 'fight them in their homelands, don't come to Syria anymore', this is not a surprise, not an event, just another day in multicultural diversity West where one is naive and the other is radical. like i saw in UK, they have their own neighborhoods buying out any local residents, soon own cities, attending mosquees with known hate preachers, what are the expectations? as for moderate Islam, buy yourself a Koran and read it, i did that with .pdf files out of curiosity and personal research, you can't follow that bullshit unless you are inferior in mindset and from being a level above a monkey you make out of it the purpose and goal of your life. take the Bible morality points and revert them, then you have Koran. but if this is the will of the few that controls the reins of this Earth nobody can change it, just like always strive to survive, nowadays by avoiding gatherings. and lemme know when ISIS will not attack, just get 'permission' to mock the holy land or its ties. so far only other muslims and westerners have tasted their barbarity. how so?

Funny I dont know any Muslim only areas in the UK, bit of an exaggeration there

You presume far too much. I know nothing of the sort, I fundamentally disagree with pretty much everything you've said on this subject and I fully believe the truth and veracity of what I've said regarding racial hate-mongering being the fuel for violence, murder and genocide.
I didn't expect you to see my point and you didn't. Fortunately there are those who do, as their PMs to me confirm. Unfortunate that they're reluctant to speak out in public but given the nasty tone and direction of this "discussion" I'd say that's not really much of a surprise.

A tad disingenuous wouldn't you say? Where did I (or most others) mention any 'race'? I/we are merely very critical of the lunatic open-doors policy in some countries and the death and destruction it has led to.

I am glad you mention 'hate and violence' - now let me see, where is that coming from? Those nasty UKIP voters? Those nasty horrible Trump voters? The nasty vile people who have the sheer audacity to speak out against the insanity of some politicians? I've been trawling the web for examples of them driving trucks into innocent people, machine-gunning innocent people and blowing up innocent people and bugger-me! I can't seem to find any!

The only genocide, a word you seem to favour here for some reason, we'll likely see is that of our people in the long run. Close the borders and we'll stop it from happening.

You have also fired the typical liberal salvo concerning 'racial hate mongering' their over-used and ineffective trump card in any debate. One they believe, however illogically they apply it, wins the argument and gives them the moral high ground. But people saw through that one long ago, as is proven by recent events at the ballot box. It's a busted hand now. :)

I am simply objecting to the mass influx of non-aligned peoples and cultures into Europe, wherever they come from - whichever colour they are is irrelevant. It's simply too dangerous, doesn't make any difference to their issues on a macro scale and is happening at an unsustainable rate.

So to anybody reading who thinks I am ashamed of my opinions on this matter, who thinks I'll retreat into the corner like a browbeaten puppy in fear of the teeth-gnashing, PC, heads-up-their-arses liberals then think again.

I want my kids to be able to take a bus without fear, to go shopping, to a concert or anywhere in public safely without fear of molestation or murder. Same as I wish for all you people to. And if that means objecting to idiotic actions by Merkel and her ilk then I certainly ain't apologizing for it. That's me done here. :cool:

P.S. Before I bow out let me make it clear to the minority here who didn't seem to 'get' my OP photos:

The migrants in photo 1 could be from anywhere I don't know and don't care. They're just a representation of the smiley, happy all's-rosy-in-the-garden way this insanity is portrayed by its perpetrators like Merkel and the PC media. Photo 2 is what happens (all too-frequently) away from the cameras and behind those smiles. Photo 3 is obvious, the idiot whose lack of due diligence and selfishness has lead to blood being shed by the people who pay her wages.

Funny I dont know any Muslim only areas in the UK, bit of an exaggeration there

Not far off, few more years and it will be

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Census from 2011, its less than that now

And this area spawned the presumed ringleader of the London bombers and Britains youngest suicide bomber, and they wasnt refugees, home grown

Not far off, few more years and it will be

Census from 2011, its less than that now

And this area spawned the presumed ringleader of the London bombers and Britains youngest suicide bomber, and they wasnt refugees, home grown

oh come on you should know better than to link an article from the Daily Mail, a paper run by bigots for bigots

Funny that if these places are made up of all BRITISH muslims then maybe its us ( as in white/black christians etc) that have made them that way, you know witnessed a few Muslim families move in and decide they are lowering the tone of the neighborhood, or maybe its just because no one else wants to live there, they have hardly invaded the place

oh come on you should know better than to link an article from the Daily Mail, a paper run by bigots for bigots

Funny that if these places are made up of all BRITISH muslims then maybe its us ( as in white/black christians etc) that have made them that way, you know witnessed a few Muslim families move in and decide they are lowering the tom=ne of the neighborhood, or maybe its just because no one else wants to live there, they have hardly invaded the place

I dont need to believe the daily mail, seeing as this place is on the other side of the river to me

I dont need to believe the daily mail, seeing as this place is on the other side of the river to me

and that means what though? that you know it consists of a Muslim community, did they invade the area and MAKE all the non muslims move out, or did they move out because of their own prejudices

and that means what though? that you know it consists of a Muslim community, did they invade the area and MAKE all the non muslims move out, or did they move out because of their own prejudices

Most likely their own prejudices...but they'll tell you Muslims don't integrate into "Their" society :rolleyes:

I swear, people grow up in the most intolerant households.

At the end of the day no one on this shitty little rock owns this shitty little rock. We all like to believe that because we were born in a certain place, that we own that place and no-one else is allowed to come to that place.

People who are also born in this place are welcome, if you weren't born here you're not. Why are we as a species so territorial and paranoid when someone from somewhere else wants to live where we do?

I wish we lived in an age where there were no borders anywhere at all. Free to roam the world as we were born to. Like I said. You don't own this planet, I don't own this planet, so everyone should stop telling others where they can and can't live...the fact of the matter is that it actually IS all religious bigotry from people born into families who teach religious bigotry or societies who teach it.

I dont understand how you cannot say Merkel is not to blame. She stood on podium and announced she will have open borders and all syrians are welcome.

BTW you claim not to be left wing, your entire opinion is left. I remember in class discussing this. One side was Democrat the other republican. Liberal views vs conservatives. Your view was that of theirs.

Have you ever read the Quran?

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

And then the Quran is full of verses how woman are less worth and are to be treated how the men see fit.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

When you have a large group of people who believe in this and act on it and then invite them into your country with a completely different belief system, you are asking for serious problems.

You are trying to take the blame off of her and say it is an issue as a whole. She runs Germany. No one can persuade a strong leader to follow suit.

Merkel could do as other countries do and close the borders. She is to blame without question

No one said there is 100% safety. But you can take precautions and deter these attacks. See Canada's system. The refugees are vetted and for the most part have been no attacks.

I love this argument about the Quran, picking versus and quotes to try and prove that all Muslims are evil and dangerous, it mostly neglects to compare to the worst parts of the bible that actually encourage sexism slavery and genocide.

Maybe this documentary sheds some light on the whole situation.
It's THESE radicals that I don't want in my neighborhood or anywhere in our Western society really.

@maxd - Agree on the immigrants part that helped build up countries like also people from Turkey and Morocco did in the The Netherlands in the late 60's and throughout the 70's...These people came to our country and started working, taking mostly jobs that Dutch people did not even want...And these people do have and always will have my respect...
These people are not included in the current debate about mass immigration i.m.h.o...

Last edited by a moderator:
@maxd - Agree on the immigrants part that helped build up countries like also people from Turkey and Morocco did in the The Netherlands in the late 60's and throughout the 70's...These people came to our country and started working, taking mostly jobs that Dutch people did not even want...And these people do have and always will have my respect...
These people are not included in the current debate about mass immigration i.m.h.o...

A significant difference is that those immigrants in the 60s and 70s integrated, something lacking from the current influx of immigrants.

But then again, we make it too easy for them. Translating documents, forms etc. does not help one to integrate.

I love this argument about the Quran, picking versus and quotes to try and prove that all Muslims are evil and dangerous, it mostly neglects to compare to the worst parts of the bible that actually encourage sexism slavery and genocide.

And we all love your blatant denial, with no facts at all and just constant opinion.

Are you saying that they dont use the Quran in their 'holy' war? Surely your comment was either written wrong or just a mistake entirely.

You do realize that they quote the Quran while committing these acts? You do realize they state this is the entire reason right?

Im really not sure what the point of your post is at all. I dont see christians marching on the world committing continuous crimes in the name of Jesus.

dare to enter that muslim community at night? or are you talking from the comfort of white area? romanian gypsyes also tend to live in an enclave separate from the whole society, they have their own large neighborhood in my town proof that integration has failed, guess where is located the headquarters of criminal activity of any sort, and is not a place to enter during day, let alone night, as an unknown white walking there means asking for trouble. local newspaper rely on that area to make new articles. and in their case is nothing related to religion, is just the standard way they behave. i wont do the homework for you, to find those videos of the same happening with muslims in parts of UK, buying out any local resident left, or those videos with walking down the streets thru muslim only areas. soon will be near you, the wake up call will be harsh. integration has been given a chance, it largely failed, there is no plan B or the next step, is just the Kalergi plan at work. i wonder what debacle is prepared to allow some chinese floods here to fulfill his dream, the european man of the future euroasian-negroid.

And we all love your blatant denial, with no facts at all and just constant opinion.

Are you saying that they dont use the Quran in their 'holy' war? Surely your comment was either written wrong or just a mistake entirely.

You do realize that they quote the Quran while committing these acts? You do realize they state this is the entire reason right?

Im really not sure what the point of your post is at all. I dont see christians marching on the world committing continuous crimes in the name of Jesus.

Actually the Christian religion did just that during the spread of Christianity. Conquered nations and slaughtered god knows how many thousand in the name of religion. Burning people at the stake who they believed were witches and the likes; this stuff isn't made up.

"Do you accept the the Lord Jesus Chris?"t I bet they said.

Okay so it was a few hundred years a go, but let's not let that get in the way of good bias; or as I like to call it hypocrisy.

Christians are committing crimes all over the world as well, but we don't label or demonize them because we were born into Christianity...instead we brush them off as nutjobs.

Just because some Muslims commit Heinous crimes, doesn't mean we should be tarring and feathering them all with the same brush. ESPECIALLY the ones looking for refuge from their own countries because actual extremists are turning their country to glass.

Just my opinion.

Its not denial at all, and you should be picked up on your blatant bigotry,

If you cant understand the point (again) I will make it simple. you cant throw a view lines out of a book to prove that Islam is evil and those that follow it follow it are all potential murderous blood thirsty lunatics, just as you cant apply the same to the bible.

there are millions and millions of Muslims who are absolutely appalled by any forms of terrorism. Terrorism has not be born because a few people read the Quran and decided to follow it completely.

With regards to Syrian refugees, have you even bothered to check whats going on there, if it happened in your own country what would you do? flee ? what would you do with these people?, men women children, babies elderly? Just leave to rot in make shift camps just in case a few 'terrorists' get through. Most terrorists are actually home grown what would your solution be to stop them?

Both.
My Grandad lived in Savile town for many years, I used to visit him a lot as a kid and muck about with both White British and Asian kids there.
A couple of years after I used to go see him, He did ask to be moved by the council as he didnt feel safe there anymore, as did some other families.
Yeah, some families also moved because they didnt like it, and of course with the older people passing away, the homes would then be given to Asian families by the council, sort of like they wanted to keep the Asian families altogether.
The racial tension became more present in the 80's, there were marches, riots, pubs getting burnt out. This was the White British as well.

My first post was only referring to that its getting to a 100% Muslim Area, It can turn into a 100% Muslim area for all I care.
I have nothing against Genuine Muslims, I know and get on with a few Muslim people, I grew up with Muslims, a few of my school friends were Muslims.
Always remember my wedding reception in 1994 sat in the beer garden and a Muslim march walked past, we was waving at them and they waved back smiling. That would never happen today.
Its the fanatics what I am against, and they are there in my town, and thats also what I was stating in the post.

Actually the Christian religion did just that during the spread of Christianity. Conquered nations and slaughtered god knows how many thousand in the name of religion. Burning people at the stake who they believed were witches and the likes; this stuff isn't made up.

"Do you accept the the Lord Jesus Chris?"t I bet they said.

Okay so it was a few hundred years a go, but let's not let that get in the way of good bias; or as I like to call it hypocrisy.

Christians are committing crimes all over the world as well, but we don't label or demonize them because we were born into Christianity...instead we brush them off as nutjobs.

Just because some Muslims commit Heinous crimes, doesn't mean we should be tarring and feathering them all with the same brush. ESPECIALLY the ones looking for refuge from their own countries because actual extremists are turning their country to glass.

Just my opinion.

What does 500 years ago have to do with right now? I can come up with all kinds of arguments from billions of years ago which can make every argument on the planet go around in circles forever.

Who said all muslims are bad? Not me. Not sure why this keeps being brought up to everyone. Seems like alot of reaching

Its not denial at all, and you should be picked up on your blatant bigotry,

If you cant understand the point (again) I will make it simple. you cant throw a view lines out of a book to prove that Islam is evil and those that follow it follow it are all potential murderous blood thirsty lunatics, just as you cant apply the same to the bible.

there are millions and millions of Muslims who are absolutely appalled by any forms of terrorism. Terrorism has not be born because a few people read the Quran and decided to follow it completely.

With regards to Syrian refugees, have you even bothered to check whats going on there, if it happened in your own country what would you do? flee ? what would you do with these people?, men women children, babies elderly? Just leave to rot in make shift camps just in case a few 'terrorists' get through. Most terrorists are actually home grown what would your solution be to stop them?

What?????

I find it pretty strange you are accusing me of hating all muslims and then calling me a bigot? I never said any of that.

It seems like you are taking this quite personally too. Not really sure why.

You keep telling me how wrong I am but you dont show me how or why. You just keep saying the same things over and over.

Feel free to prove me wrong that they dont use the Quran as a reason for their holy war.

So I have been reading that they have been looking for a Tunisian Man who was previously flagged as a target but released by a judge in August so he was a known threat. He was also refused asylum so one has to wonder what the hell he was still doing in Germany. If a person is known to be a threat they ought to be shown the door and kicked out of the country. I think when the dust settles German authorities and lawmakers will have a lot to answer for since they knew he was a threat. Apparently they couldn't deport him because they were unsure of his identity. This loophole in the law needs to be closed tight all over Europe so known threats can be removed.

Also in Germany there isn't a whole lot of CCTV which I find surprising since in Ireland there is a fair amount of CCTV which does help to catch criminals in the act and I don't think law abiding citizens mind. I in fact find it comforting to know that it's there. But then that is just me. Another thing that bothers me about the Christmas market is that it wasn't well protected. In my city Cork there are areas that become pedesterian only after dark and there are bollards in place to prevent traffic going into that area which keep people safe in occasions such as this.

Germany needs to get tougher. I think policies in place today are a throwback to the bad reputation (rightfully so at the time) that Germany experienced right after the war and the response to this is to be overly tolerant. I am not advocating violence in any way shape or form but I do think we need to be more vigilant in order to protect our citizens and resident aliens from attack regardless of nationality, race or religion.

If these problems aren't tackled head on there this could get very ugly very fast and leave Europe a place where people don't want to live. 99% of Muslims living in Europe are good people. It's a shame that that 1% are ruining it for the rest and putting they're own people in harms way by their actions. When people are afraid they act irrationally and I hope that this doesn't happen here.

What does 500 years ago have to do with right now? I can come up with all kinds of arguments from billions of years ago which can make every argument on the planet go around in circles forever.

Who said all muslims are bad? Not me. Not sure why this keeps being brought up to everyone. Seems like alot of reaching

Fair enough...I never seen you mention anywhere that Muslims are bad...but nowhere did I accuse you either :thumbsup:

You were the one who mentioned that no-one has ever killed in the name of Christianity or in the name of Jesus, so that is what 500 years ago has to do with it. I just explained to you that in fact People have in fact slaughtered people in the name of Christianity, nothing more, nothing less.

Christianity were waging "Holy Wars" throughout those times...Do you condone that? Just because you are indoctrinated into the same religion?

I see no proof of Islam looking to wage any "Holy War". Can you give me any proof of your assertions?

If you have a problem (I am not insinuating) with Muslims or Immigration perhaps you can lay the blame on the Governments who caused this (Immigration) problem.

It's widely known that the Islamic extremist vermin are financially backed and trained by US, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Qatar who want Assad ousted from power....I'm sure some people would have you believe Russia created ISIS (Looking at you Clinton) :rolleyes:

Regardless of that, Russia and Syria are also involved in this shitty shitty mess and the destroying of cities. So instead of ranting about Muslim immigration. Maybe open your eyes and realize that they are fleeing from a war zone that was out of their control, and perhaps show a little compassion. The sooner Russia destroys these scum the better.

So just because one Muslim lunatic decided to drive through people, that does NOT equate to all immigrants being Jihadists or preparing for a Holy War.

Anyway...I pray (actually I don't I'm not religious) that the woes of these poor Syrian people never reaches the doorstep of anyone here. Imagine fleeing your own country for refuge and safety only to be shunned by the society of the country you hoped would gave you a safe haven all because people think you are "One of them" .

Fair enough...I never seen you mention anywhere that Muslims are bad...but nowhere did I accuse you either :thumbsup:

You were the one who mentioned that no-one has ever killed in the name of Christianity or in the name of Jesus, so that is what 500 years ago has to do with it. I just explained to you that in fact People have in fact slaughtered people in the name of Christianity, nothing more, nothing less.

Christianity were waging "Holy Wars" throughout those times...Do you condone that? Just because you are indoctrinated into the same religion?

I see no proof of Islam looking to wage any "Holy War". Can you give me any proof of your assertions?

If you have a problem (I am not insinuating) with Muslims or Immigration perhaps you can lay the blame on the Governments who caused this (Immigration) problem.

It's widely known that the Islamic extremist vermin are financially backed and trained by US, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Qatar who want Assad ousted from power....I'm sure some people would have you believe Russia created ISIS (Looking at you Clinton) :rolleyes:

Regardless of that, Russia and Syria are also involved in this shitty shitty mess and the destroying of cities. So instead of ranting about Muslim immigration. Maybe open your eyes and realize that they are fleeing from a war zone that was out of their control, and perhaps show a little compassion. The sooner Russia destroys these scum the better.

So just because one Muslim lunatic decided to drive through people, that does NOT equate to all immigrants being Jihadists or preparing for a Holy War.

Anyway...I pray (actually I don't I'm not religious) that the woes of these poor Syrian people never reaches the doorstep of anyone here. Imagine fleeing your own country for refuge and safety only to be shunned by the society of the country you hoped would gave you a safe haven all because people think you are "One of them" .

I suggest you read from the beginning instead of trying to jump in and make a bunch of random comments. I find it disrespectful to the people who have put time in this thread.

#1. Almost My entire argument has been putting blame on the government. So not sure why you suggest I should do that? Oh right, you didnt bother reading the thread.

#2. No where did I state Christians never waged war in the name of Jesus. This thread is about right now. And right now christians arent marching on countries last time I checked. And this is not the reason for Isis.

#3. This thread is about Angela Merkel

#4. There is not just one lunatic. Surprised by this comment to be honest.....

#5. There were hundreds of thousands of muslims fighting in the name of Allah and still many thousands left.

#6. You again just stated its not fair everyone hates all muslims. Not a single person has ever said that in this entire thread. And yes you suggested we are painting all muslims bad.
Just because some Muslims commit Heinous crimes, doesn't mean we should be tarring and feathering them all with the same brush.

#7. Show some compassion. I have compassion for the people of France and Germany. The hundreds of families that are suffering because their government are clueless.

#8. I already stated im fine with Syrians going into countries as long as the government vets them first.

#9. Proof of holy war? See Islamic state and the taliban. You can google this. I am not going to do this for you since you havent taken the time to bother with anything or make yourself familiar with any of this.

#10. Do I condone christian holy wars? What?

#11.Islamic state is mostly funded by the oil fields they have taken over and resold.

If you would like for me to reply to any further posts at least have the decency to familiarize yourself with the topic and a bit of research.

It's laughable to blame Merkel for this. If Terrorists want to hurt a Country, there is no way to hinder them. And thats a fact. There will never be a 100%-safe Scenario for anyone in any Country of the World. So please don't accuse Refugees for the Problems which arise from that bullshit system called capitalism.
With a policy, which is restrictive towards Refugees you don't win anything you're just masking the symptoms instead of fighting the cause.

Also consider that till now, no one knows for sure, if this was a political or religious assault.

As german citizen, I can assure you, that most of our educated citizens are pro refugees and contra those right-winged assholes who try to use those (terror)-attacks (no one still knows the background) for their purposes.

So it is better to let million innocent people die, because there is the chance that from one million refugees, 100 might be terrorists? Sorry, no words for this.

The majority of British and European people would still refuse the million refugees entry, even based on your numbers above.

Your argument is ignoring the economic migrants that make up the majority of your million figure, plus when you look at the refugees that do arrive -
the vast majority young men of fighting age, rather than young women and children, you must ask the question why would they not stay and fight, as has been the way throughout history in all civilizations.

Merkel invited them in undemocratically as cheap labour to prop up the record numbers of a wealthy aging population together with a declining birth rate, unfortunately I do not think she counted on the cultural and human cost that they would bring to Germany. It really was little to do with an act of altruism to "save" them from anything.

There will be a backlash against this which is already beginning. Unfortunately, when you take away a populations choice and ignore the will of the majority, which would refuse these people entry, then all that remains is nationalism and violence.

I suggest you read from the beginning instead of trying to jump in and make a bunch of random comments. I find it disrespectful to the people who have put time in this thread.

I'm sorry, but your presumption that I haven't been following this thread from the begging is a little disrespectful to be honest.

#1. Almost My entire argument has been putting blame on the government. So not sure why you suggest I should do that? Oh right, you didnt bother reading the thread.

Yep...Blaming Merkel and the German Government for the influx of Syrian refugees and having a completely open borer to anyone. Any more Snide remarks?

#2. No where did I state Christians never waged war in the name of Jesus. This thread is about right now. And right now christians arent marching on countries last time I checked. And this is not the reason for Isis.

That depends on your perspective. For the past few decades Christian Countries have been meddling and destabilizing Islamic nations for Money, Influence and power. You tell me which Religion is provoking which.

#3. This thread is about Angela Merkel

It is. Just because I didn't chime in with a comment about her, doesn't mean I don't know what the thread is about. :rolleyes:

#4. There is not just one lunatic. Surprised by this comment to be honest.....

Agreed...There isn't just one Islamic Lunatic...There are thousands, just like there are thousands of christian Lunatics who go shoot up schools.

#5. There were hundreds of thousands of muslims fighting in the name of Allah and still many thousands left.

Islamic Extremists. I think we can agree that they deserve all the hatred they get.

#6. You again just stated its not fair everyone hates all muslims. Not a single person has ever said that in this entire thread. And yes you suggested we are painting all muslims bad.

I never stated anywhere that everyone hates Muslims. The comment is in regards to immigration. There is a Stigma around Muslim Immigrants whereby a lot of people assume they are terrorists because they are Muslim.

Not the same thing what so ever. There isn't even an insinuation of me correlating your opinion with "All Muslims" are bad. And for the record, I do not believe you do think all Muslims are Evil.

#7. Show some compassion. I have compassion for the people of France and Germany. The hundreds of families that are suffering because their government are clueless.

Me too...I agree with your point about checks needing to be carried out to ensure that no Radicals are allowed to enter Europe.

#8. I already stated im fine with Syrians going into countries as long as the government vets them first.

Great.

#9. Proof of holy war? See Islamic state and the taliban. You can google this. I am not going to do this for you since you havent taken the time to bother with anything or make yourself familiar with any of this.

Sigh...more Condescending remarks...like I am some uneducated fool just because my opinion differs.

There is currently no Holy War. ISIS are fighting the Syrian government.

#10. Do I condone christian holy wars? What?

Yea forget that.

#11.Islamic state is mostly funded by the oil fields they have taken over and resold.

Who do you think give Islamic state those Oil Fields? ;)

If you would like for me to reply to any further posts at least have the decency to familiarize yourself with the topic and a bit of research.

Please don't bother replying...I can't stand people being condescending or who can't be at least civilized. This is my last post on matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back