Germany Suffers..

I'm sorry, but your presumption that I haven't been following this thread from the begging is a little disrespectful to be honest.

Yep...Blaming Merkel and the German Government for the influx of Syrian refugees and having a completely open borer to anyone. Any more Snide remarks?

That depends on your perspective. For the past few decades Christian Countries have been meddling and destabilizing Islamic nations for Money, Influence and power. You tell me which Religion is provoking which.

It is. Just because I didn't chime in with a comment about her, doesn't mean I don't know what the thread is about. :rolleyes:

Agreed...There isn't just one Islamic Lunatic...There are thousands, just like there are thousands of christian Lunatics who go shoot up schools.

Islamic Extremists. I think we can agree that they deserve all the hatred they get.

I never stated anywhere that everyone hates Muslims. The comment is in regards to immigration. There is a Stigma around Muslim Immigrants whereby a lot of people assume they are terrorists because they are Muslim.

Not the same thing what so ever. There isn't even an insinuation of me correlating your opinion with "All Muslims" are bad. And for the record, I do not believe you do think all Muslims are Evil.

Me too...I agree with your point about checks needing to be carried out to ensure that no Radicals are allowed to enter Europe.

Great.

Sigh...more Condescending remarks...like I am some uneducated fool just because my opinion differs.

There is currently no Holy War. ISIS are fighting the Syrian government.

Yea forget that.

Who do you think give Islamic state those Oil Fields? ;)

Please don't bother replying...I can't stand people being condescending or who can't be at least civilized. This is my last post on matters.

If you were following the thread than why are you telling me to blame governments when my entire post history has been just that :confused::confused::confused:

Oh so now the USA gave them the oil fields :rolleyes: It didnt have anything to do with Bush not wanting to take another countries oil or anything right and leaving it in Iraq. Did he make a mistake thinking Iraq was strong enough to contain them? Maybe but give them to the terrorists? :rolleyes:

Im quite confused by your posts. You suggest I should blame the government, which I do. Then you make a sarcastic remark saying blaming the government is wrong.

No holy war? You do realize that the leaders have stated that exact thing right? You do realize they arent just fighting Syria right? :confused:

Im being civilized. You came in here and quoted me and made comments to me about things I never said, mentioned or argued.

Sorry if ive offended you. I was just trying to ask you read the thread before quoting me on stuff that didnt make sense or should have even been directed at me

If I had to leave my country because people want to kill me there, i would be really glad if there would be a country like germany which would give me opportunity to begin a new life.

Or you could stay and fight for your country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back