Dead or alive promotion at Royal Panda (4x $100 giveaway)

Congratulations asghan, you are the first week winner with a multiplier of 358.22x your initial bet! I've added 400 zl to your account without WR just now.

The second week is already underway, and everyone has 10 new free spins in their account to take part for free. Good luck to everyone :)

2nd week is not looking good so far. had like 10 fs rounds so far and my best win was around 18x :eek2:

maybe its a really slow week for DoA so for all i know, i might win the competition with my 18x win :D

edit: just had another one, and this is how my usual DoA fs round looks like, except i rarely get more than 2 wilds though but yeah... -.-

xddoa.jpg

there should also be competition for lowest paying free spins rounds, imo :D

edit: never had so many free spins in DoA in so few spins :oops: I just got 14th feature in like 20 mins, no idea about exact number of spins though but sometimes id set up 25 autospins and get the feature, and not even once it took me more than 75 spins. But it really looks like it comes with a downside, my biggest win so far was 18x :p
edit jr: make that 42x (!!) forgot to take a screenie though, too bad maybe that really would be winning screenie :x
edit jr's son: just had another 2 features in succession. one spin after previous free spins round. it really feels odd :p now i wish i was recording this session :/ regardless i dont think i had enough wilds for 1 wildline in my all 16 features combined though :D

edits grandson: 1hr and 18 features later... end result, think its time for me to give up
1hrofdoa.jpg

Last edited:
Balance dropping quickly. This is the best win I could muster up today. Hardly got any scatters at all -- 2 at the most -- no free spins today. Hope you guys do better then me!

Screenshot 2016-07-14 at 08.53.02.jpg

Busted out now so it would be sooooooo sweet if I won that $100. It would be pathetic though that mine would be the highest win on this slot. Oh well, fingers crossed!

Busted out now so it would be sooooooo sweet if I won that $100. It would be pathetic though that mine would be the highest win on this slot. Oh well, fingers crossed!

So far you're in the lead with the 83.33x multiplier!

Lucky you, the rest is probably out catching Pokémon!

Wow. I signed up to Royal Panda today after seeing this promotion. Been playing DOA at my regular haunts for ages but not had a decent hit in months. Great start on this site!! 3027.7 x bet

Dead or Alive hit.jpg

Nobody with a decent win ??? Well, I busted out so it won't be me.

C'mon Melvin -- turn that tap back on. LOL.

I don't think I had a 20x win. Maybe I should have screenshotted that 12x win.

100 start balance, played 45 cent spins.

I think DOA hates me. Yet to have a wildline or 5 scatters in years of playing. Did have a nice 300x plus win last week at a larger bet though, first extra spins in a long time. but not at Royal Panda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back