Winner screenshots January -17

Wow, this was a really nice hit, but i cant stop thinking about that last real. Sooo close.
Betsice: 3 euro
Win: 1017 euro.

Edit: Anyone know how much one more on the last real whould have paid?
View attachment 74732

1 Sarah would have added at least 2,850 euro to your win (if there is no wild, K or 9 on Reel 5).

December screenies in vain - Novomatic.

Rizk, 5th December. Part 1 of 3

rumpelwildspinsRizk20x3OAKsofgirl100xbet.jpg

My first 100x base game win on Rumpel Wildspins. 20 x 3OAKs of the miller's daughter. Exactly 100x bet.

rumpelwildspinsRizkfirsteverwildlineon13thspinofFS108xbet.jpg

My first wildline on Rumpel Wildspins. Came on the 13th spin of the round. 108x bet.

rumpelwildspinsRizkFSroundtotalwin532.5xbet.jpg

Total for the round - 532.5x bet. A new PB round total win on Rumpel Wildspins, beating my previous best of 322x bet.

phantom'stombRizk4x5OAKsofankh220xbet.jpg

My first 100x win on Phantom Tomb. 4 x 5OAKs of ankh. 220x bet.

phantom'stombRizkFSroundtotalwin222xbet.jpg

Total for the round - 222x bet.

Rizk, 5th December. Part 2 of 3

LLCRizk5OAKoftoppayingsymbol150.2xbet.jpg

My first 100x base game win on LLC. 5OAK of...uhmm...something that Ken Dodd could perform some unspeakably lewd acts with. 150.2x bet.

LLCRizk5OAKoftoppayingsymbol151.4xbet.jpg

Another 5OAK of Ken Dodd's sex toy. I was gonna call it something worse than that, but I don't want to be held responsible for Dunover's next coffee spillage. New PB base game win on LLC of 151.4x bet.

dolphinspearlRizkFSroundwith3retriggers233.6xbet.jpg

FS round on Dolphon's Pearl with a 4 scatter trigger, followed by 3 re-triggers. Total for the round - 233.6x bet.

lordoceanRizkFSroundwith1retrigger10smysteryscattertotalwin100.5xbet.jpg

My first 100x win on Lord Of The Ocean. No single spin wins of 100x. Total for the round (after 1 re-trigger) - 100.5x bet.

lordoceanRizk3lordsduringFS100xbetfinalresultofFS133.5xbet.jpg

My first single spin win of 100x on LOTO. 10 x 3OAKs of the ocean lord. Exactly 100x bet.
Total for the round (after 1 re-trigger) was 133.5x bet (no pic taken).

Rizk, 5th December. Part 3 of 3

bookofraRizkfullscreenJs100xbet.jpg

My first full screen and first single spin win of 100x on Book Of Ra. Full screen of Js. Exactly 100x bet.

bookofraluxRizkFSroundJasmysteryscatnoretrigtotalwin148.5xbet.jpg

Total for the round - 148.5x bet.

Few screens after which came ICE AGE for me :(

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Outdated URL (Invalid)

Outdated URL (Invalid)

This new RTG slot is a bit of a beast - features are VERY hard to get and often pay pathetic amounts. :(
I was playing it again tonight & thinking "why the Fucanglong am I playing this shite..." when suddenly it gave 5 scatters in free-spins @ x5 which resulted in a bet x471 win! :cool:

Attachments

• FucanglongX471_Jan17.jpg
    FucanglongX471_Jan17.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 201
Thank you Dan and VS!!!

Received the 3 day freeroll on the Battles. Very first battle saw me finish 3rd. Played my 50 spins on Gonzo and won around £25 - woohoo! Played some other games, got down to £19.50. Played Wonky Wabbits and very first spin saw this monster come in!!

Now have over £100 in my account. Huge thank you Dan & VS!!

battle.jpg
wonky.jpg

Withdrew £75 from previous post, played on and now this! Another £75 withdrawn and funds left to play with ......

start.jpg
rhino.jpg

A couple from Friday and Saturday...Lucky Tiger doesn't look like much but that is the money shot 5 K's at 7x bet...Ninjas a screen saver also down to 5 bucks low rolling

Attachments

• lucky tiger.jpg
    lucky tiger.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 225
  • toucan.jpg
    toucan.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 221
  • tiger5.jpg
    tiger5.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 221
  • ninjas.jpg
    ninjas.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 220
Well couple of nice hits anyway besides just missing 13 grand random.

Fortune feature on Lucky Tiger! And picked 250x bet on pick feature of paradise dreams.:eek:

early.jpg

early1.jpg

There we go! Super sweet berserk mode! The win on the screen wasnt added in yet so it paid about $320.

Just over 400x because the coin value equaled to .75big!.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back