Winner Screenshots Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginners luck on this new WGS slot!
First ever play - first lot of 10 free-spins - first win over x100... :D
(I was just reviewing it for my USA site - but this is for real money ;))
I din't know what was happening at the time, but I had 2 Kooky Chicken features in the first 3-4 spins.

I had a lot of fun with this game...I had to read rules a couple times because couldn't understand why I never saw bonus symbols on reels. I thought there was a programming issue and then realized free spins are random and only during free spins the bonus symbols appear. I hit the cow bonus for $100 and that kooky rooster feature is fun.

A couple of screenshots from a session i just finished not much to say about this session because even though i managed to meet my wagering requirements and withdrew £550 i only have 2 screenshots and 1 video, I actually thought i was going to bust straight away because i wasn't getting bonuses or any decent wins, I can't excatly remember what happened because nothing stood out except the win from Raging Rhino.

bandicam 2017-02-09 17-55-15-174.jpg

bandicam 2017-02-09 18-47-31-022.jpg

These are from December and January that I never got round to posting so hope people don't mind me hijacking this thread.A few hits whilst ploughing my way through various wagering requirements.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Capture.PNG (1).jpg
    Capture.PNG (1).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Capture.PNG 2.jpg
    Capture.PNG 2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Capture.PNG 3.jpg
    Capture.PNG 3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 208
A couple of nice hits while this morning.

Really like the game time is money not had one bad free spin round yet.......

View attachment 75649

View attachment 75650

realistic games be careful with these games ive played them a fair bit now , they can be like ice cold , try the dice one sexy six or whatever its called this can keep adding multipliers in free spins ,had a couple of very good hits on it )

Unexpected line hit on Book of Dead. £0.10 bet, £68.45 bonus win

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Biggest Hit of my Life

Too bad I have 20k play through left in my bonus....

Attachments

• KerFuckingPow.jpg
    KerFuckingPow.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 250
Too bad I have 20k play through left in my bonus....
If you low-roll on low variance games you should theoretically only lose around $800, leaving you with close to $3,000 :thumbsup:

... or you can carry with higher bets & hope for another biggie! :rolleyes:

KK

My 3Dice Chronicles PART V *** THE GRAND FINALE *** The Queens Kiss ***

This one had me standing in my chair dancing a jig...3Dice Arctic Adventure- Huge Bonus Round Win ...Made it to the top and the Ice Queen laid some of that sweet sugar on my lips....100 spins 10X Multiplier.. THE BEST PART...Anna Dice PMs me ...Gives me a congrats and says she wants this off her desk and how much did i want where?!!....TEN LARGE went out of my cashier and in my btc wallet within MINUTES!! and I am satisfied. Thank you so much Anna.. You guys are in a league of your own.

Arctic Adventure Queen Kiss 3Dice 2-17.jpg

WOOF​
RedDog3Dice 2-17.jpg

ChrisNobles_3Dice Moolah 2-8-17 DRAGONS.jpg

ChrisNobles_3DiceMoolah 2-8-17.jpg

Last edited:
If you low-roll on low variance games you should theoretically only lose around $800, leaving you with close to $3,000 :thumbsup:

... or you can carry with higher bets & hope for another biggie! :rolleyes:

KK

I ended up busting. I had 800 left when I finished play through, my balance pretty much stayed at around 2k during play-through until everything went to shit Avg bet was 5.00 - 6.25 maybe 10 for a few spins or so.

I set out to bet big today and I did, just none of those hits came even close to the 2.50 bet, go figure...

Oh well, 8 hours entertainment for 125 bucks, I've got some awesome videos too. So anyways side note this is the first Deposit Bonus I've beat ever so I guess they can be done if you hit a massive hit like that. lol, Wish I would have seen your advice maybe things would have went differ net. Oh well.

Wish this came up last night when I was doing £1.50 bets on IR! Hey ho, am more than happy taking this though and in a weird way, it looks a thing of beauty!!

30p stake, 256x

shadow3.jpg
shadow4.jpg

Ive played this game a few times plus saw someone on twitch play it before and it always seemed to do pretty good. Its medium variance. So I decided to do $4.50 bets instead of the usual $1 or whatever and 6th spin in I hit this bonus. Not quite 100x but pretty good hit since it was early

Capture.jpg

Nice balance saver on Jurassic Park (30p spin 364xbet) enabling my first ever cashout from the 32red 20k fortnightly freeroll.

Attachments

• jp21.jpg
    jp21.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 188
Haha the second win was today. The first win of $90,000 just got things rolling from there. REALLY hope theyre paying out large amounts as ive never been anywhere near this amount.

Sorry i have never seen anybody betting on 125€/$ a Spin . You must be a rich or have a very Rich Husband....

Sorry i have never seen anybody betting on 125€/$ a Spin . You must be a rich or have a very Rich Husband....

lol nope rarely bet more than $1 but before I hit the $90,000.00 feature i happened to get super lucky on a few features that then allowed me to take that risk. Initial deposit of $42, pending payouts of $265,000. Definitely one for the books for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back