Winner screenshots - December 2019

@sufferinsilence
I cant believe i did not try this one before.
Also, i verified my youtube-account so i can choose a still for the video.

Volume waaay up for best viewing experience.

Edit: it even synced up with the music.
I dont edit the videos, i just play music from youtube in the background.
Very advanced stuff... :)

Last edited:
I swear mate, can you stop winning for ones? :)

1576687089391.png

With 27 spins in total it was pretty dead to be fair, but this one on the 2nd last spin was nice. The Kings i got twice, so a multiplier is applied.

Ow - and the win was 1875 in total.

Great game imo!

I swear mate, can you stop winning for ones? :)

View attachment 120063

With 27 spins in total it was pretty dead to be fair, but this one on the 2nd last spin was nice. The Kings i got twice, so a multiplier is applied.

Ow - and the win was 1875 in total.

Great game imo!

And with that single win, you have won more money than all my screenshots combined.
:p

I go quantity over quality, both with my spins and my wins.
;)

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post a screenshot of this game. Does anyone even play this? It's "only" 200x but very well appreciated considering the balance.

fgIj6oS.png

I found my balance just disappeared while playing this game. The music is very relaxing and I wasn't paying attention to the balance :oops:

And I'm getting closer for that fullscreen:

1576691330482.png

total win was 500x after all spins were played

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post a screenshot of this game. Does anyone even play this? It's "only" 200x but very well appreciated considering the balance.

fgIj6oS.png

I found my balance just disappeared while playing this game. The music is very relaxing and I wasn't paying attention to the balance :oops:

Very teasing game that never delivered for me, long forgotten by now :lolup:

Just a smidge over 500x stake on Berrini's Fortune at 3Dice, hit the top 20 spins at 12x pay award on a 4 scatters trigger and hit a couple of decent wins off the spins.

The video shows it all playing out.

1576698042254.png

fgIj6oS.png

I think ive posted a few. I love it and am thinking of starting a fan club. Just missed, as always, the perfect screenshot, tonight. Was purple lotus flower (think thats what they are, its purple anyway) the only thing that pays. Had 2 near misses for supercharge and a few smaller wins.....

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 12.53.57 AM.png

Had to crop as screenshots from Rizk are Rizky with info. Had £178 once with a £1 bet but its been the safest game for me for raising the stakes.

Wagered like no other i have found but that may be just my own personal experience. Have more screenshots from this any other. Understand why its not for all though. It could easily be described as boring if you dont find it relaxing.

Also just had a fairly decent one on Carnival Queen. Showing some potential after a long time......

Screenshot 2019-12-19 at 2.08.05 AM.png

From yesterday Aldo’s journey, first time I was playing this, nothing special but wanna spend couple minutes before bed, deposited just £10 and they give me nice gift ;) -*1.screenshot.

ps. I will add one more screenshot from begging of December ;) plan was same just relax and put 10 max 20£ before sleep and check some new games ;) but end was ;) very exiting for me because it still my record (from £10 to £40 on buffalo blitz stake: something around 50pi and I was playing more than hour) after I was to tired so change for jackpot bells I won 2500£ but I lost and decide finish like this (£1200) -*2 screenshot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Deposited £10 at Trada opened this game first spin bonus no idea what was going but ended with this.

Even better I just realised I-soft bet pay out different so it's actually £85 not £42
View attachment 120253View attachment 120254

Nice hit!
That's our exclusive Aztec Gold Megaways from iSoftbet. All the different bonus rounds are pretty cool!

Conor

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back