What have YOU won? (prizes besides slots hits)

Most I ever found on the ground - $80 when I was 17 years old. Was with my sister in the city and being kids and not having any money this was the best especially because everything was so cheap back then - $7.50 movies, $4.50 meals at mcdonalds, $1 cost of public transport ... everything is 300% more expensive than back then (And it sucks!)

Most I ever won - A pub used to have a competition where you write your name and enter it and they will draw it weekly and winner gets 2 free tickets to AFL (Aussie rules). I won this twice in a row before they pulled the competition - obviously I was the only one entering :p

Most I ever found on the ground - $80 when I was 17 years old. Was with my sister in the city and being kids and not having any money this was the best especially because everything was so cheap back then - $7.50 movies, $4.50 meals at mcdonalds, $1 cost of public transport ... everything is 300% more expensive than back then (And it sucks!)

Most I ever won - A pub used to have a competition where you write your name and enter it and they will draw it weekly and winner gets 2 free tickets to AFL (Aussie rules). I won this twice in a row before they pulled the competition - obviously I was the only one entering :p

You've just reminded me of another time I won. My local had a contest on where people found songs in the kareoke song book(as outrageous/cringeworthy as possible) and we had to pick a song written down by someone else to sing. I was voted winner of the £40 for my rendition of Chefs "Chocolate salty balls" complete with Isaac Hayes accent! This was near Xmas too so was an extra bonus on top of the money I get at that time of year! Great laugh!

There was another time I forget, Probs as was drunk but was in a pub once and for some reason the the owners had a soft spot for me, Real nice people, It was an Irish pub and now they have moved back there and sold it on to a complete dick head,

Any way it was a xmas raffle and she said tiks are £1 And she done a mini raffle, £1 up to 20 people and who wins will get 20 tiks in the raffle, I bought ooe, plus had a about 5 normaly tiks, Any way a long story short I needed a car to pick up the amount of stuff I had won, Botles of wine, tins choks and biscuits,

Now ever I was the luckiest person or they had rigged it :) I put my life she had put put extra prezie for me, I not like a rigged games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back