Videoslots wheel of jackpot

Not a clue and not sure anyone knows how they work right now 🙂 im nearly on level 145
Have wagered 10’s of thousands since the changes took place and not a random wheel in sight 🤔🙂

no idea the way it works, i think they even remove big wins in lvl 21 not sure, looks like MR Vegas has better chance wining £50- £150 you get them from lower level, I never won any think big all time this stupid £1 £2 voucher to play in battle

All wheels XP based and otherwise have been removed. (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Wood, Blue, Green)

No more game achievements, no more level up wheels (every 5 levels, including level 21)

No more for "complete all" in a particular slot (red wheel)

However a new Special Wheel has been added, this is awarded at random and is more likely to credit the lower RTP a game has, for easy example a 94% game has a higher chance of awarding a wheel than a game with 96% does, still can happen from ANY game tho and also at any stake, although again larger bet sizes carry a better chance of a wheel trigger.

It is stated than on average (roughly) every €3,500 wager will trigger a new special wheel

Prizes range from free spins of various amounts to also cash prizes €50/€100/€200.

All wheels XP based and otherwise have been removed. (Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Wood, Blue, Green)

No more game achievements, no more level up wheels (every 5 levels, including level 21)

However a new Special Wheel has been added, this is awarded at random and is more likely to credit the lower RTP a game has, for easy example a 94% game has a higher chance of awarding a wheel than a game with 96% does, still can happen from ANY game tho and also at any stake, although again larger bet sizes carry a better chance of a wheel trigger.

It is stated than on average (roughly) every €3,500 wager will trigger a new special wheel

Prizes range from free spins of various amounts to also cash prizes €50/€100/€200.
Ok cheers for thos explanations m8 but i should have had about 10-15 random wheels then lol

No problem :)

I feel I should have had maybe 2-3 but got nothing recently.

Did get one more or less straight after they changed their system but the cynic in me told me this was by design.
what this trophies do? are they there just to make you think you are doing great lol

what this trophies do? are they there just to make you think you are doing great lol

No, no lol. They are retention and reward based still just they way you get them has changed

The prizes are not as good as the original XP/Red wheels used to be when the wheels first appeared but that said, they are pretty decent too

50, 75, 100 Wager free spins at 0.10, 0.20, 0.25 as well as wager free cash amounts of 50/100/200.

When we get them is now not set on targets as before, they can pop up at any time during your play. A lot of it is licenceing compliance based, the way they are awarded, hence the changes.

Just more bullshit to keep more money in their pockets, simple as that. How can a game suddenly randomly give you a wheel?

I know these games are supposedly amazing but now we’re being told they have the ability to think for themselves.

And by the way, even the wheel, free spins are predetermined. You’re not logging into the game as if it were real money. You win 10 free spins and the outcome is 40p, then they play out. Providers put these bundles together especially for this purpose.

When did they remove these? The website says they still exist which is confusing. Hoping @Team.Videoslots can clarify a bit more here as getting levels and achievements can take quite awhile and seems really unfair there's no decent, consistent reward for unlocking them.

And by the way, even the wheel, free spins are predetermined. You’re not logging into the game as if it were real money. You win 10 free spins and the outcome is 40p, then they play out. Providers put these bundles together especially for this purpose.
Are they bollocks... why would free spins be any different to real money ones? Ridiculous thing to post...

Last edited:
When did they remove these? The website says they still exist which is confusing. Hoping @Team.Videoslots can clarify a bit more here as getting levels and achievements can take quite awhile and seems really unfair there's no decent, consistent reward for unlocking them.
Hello Avernite,

The ways to be awarded wheel of jackpot rewards were changed for most regions last month, and the wheel of jackpot info sites for the regions should all reflect this already.
Could you elaborate on where you've seen mention of levels and achievements awarding wheels are still showing on the site?

Thanks.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.

Hello Avernite,

The ways to be awarded wheel of jackpot rewards were changed for most regions last month, and the wheel of jackpot info sites for the regions should all reflect this already.
Could you elaborate on where you've seen mention of levels and achievements awarding wheels are still showing on the site?

Thanks.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.
Thanks for the quick reply,

This would have been over a month ago when reading about the wheels, having just checked the types of different wheels have been removed. Does this mean completing levels and achievements now mean nothing?

Hello Avernite,

Earning levels and achievements will still show what your account has archived in terms of gameplay and activity, but there are no rewards linked with archiving specific levels or achievements.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.
Any plans to change that? Seems a bit unfair otherwise.

Hello Avernite,

There are currently no plans to revert the changes for wheel of jackpot rewards, but as with any feature, it's always something that may change in the future, and any feedback on the matter of how these wheels are now awarded is certainly appreciated.

Kind regards.
Team Videoslots.

I use to love VS when they send you free spins every Monday, use to send 100-150 free spins even in 10cent spins you feel abet happy after losing £400 £500 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back