Tommy Robinson and Identity Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it you dont understand?
Here, let me give you a quick rundown on black culture.
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Old Attachment (Invalid)

I also have culture-guides for the despicable jews, muslim, chinamen, indians etc.
All very sensitive material, that is not at all based on stereotypes&prejudice.
Vile. So your saying that my father who is black loves fried chicken? And has a Afro and watermelon smile? Disgusting how blatant racism is allowed on here how do I delete my account??

Vile. So your saying that my father who is black loves fried chicken? And has a Afro and watermelon smile? Disgusting how blatant racism is allowed on here how do I delete my account??

I don't think any harm was meant but agree it has to stop. Right now. Its going to offend and should not be posted.

It was a joke, kroffe was implying the opposite if you understand irony, it's not easy to do on a forum.

in fact that's made me laugh now :laugh: I can't believe you thought that was a straight post by Kroffe to display racist credentials, I suppose it being closer to home for yourself, it's harder to see the subject matter as material for jokes and irony.

Yeah, irony does not always come across in text-form.
Like Mack said, i meant the exact opposite.
I thought the last line "not based on stereotypes&prejudice" would make that clear.
The gifs were my idea of what someone who "hates the glorification of black culture" think black culture is.

Like the guy pretending to be Pooh would be racist.
Come on now. =)

People always so quick to pull out the 'that's racist' card. That's what needs to stop. Especially when the person being accused of such wasn't actually being racist.

Some people just LOVE to be offended.

Also people should check out the definition of racism as it has lost its meaning these days. Racism is an Intolerance or irrational hatred Of someone based on their race. It is not about sarcastically stereotyping someone.

Last edited:
Yeah, irony does not always come across in text-form.
Like Mack said, i meant the exact opposite.
I thought the last line "not based on stereotypes&prejudice" would make that clear.
The gifs were my idea of what someone who "hates the glorification of black culture" think black culture is.

Like the guy pretending to be Pooh would be racist.
Come on now. =)

Naughty Bear:eek:

No malice was intended I'm pretty sure of it. I'm not going to cite that my best friend is black, but I did have several best black friends!! Ain't no thing in London really

And no irony is lost on me. German-Iranian that grew up in Britain. Fawlty Towers here we come!

No malice was intended I'm pretty sure of it. I'm not going to cite that my best friend is black, but I did have several best black friends!! Ain't no thing in London really

And no irony is lost on me. German-Iranian that grew up in Britain. Fawlty Towers here we come!

Love fawlty towers. Hes my hamster i looove him . Its a rat lol

It was a joke, kroffe was implying the opposite if you understand irony, it's not easy to do on a forum.

in fact that's made me laugh now :laugh: I can't believe you thought that was a straight post by Kroffe to display racist credentials, I suppose it being closer to home for yourself, it's harder to see the subject matter as material for jokes and irony.
Don’t know why there’s a laughing face on this don’t find people assuming black people like fried chicken and have water melon smiles funny in the least it’s easy for a Caucasian person to label it a joke but it’s not a joke to a black person.

Don’t know why there’s a laughing face on this don’t find people assuming black people like fried chicken and have water melon smiles funny in the least it’s easy for a Caucasian person to label it a joke but it’s not a joke to a black person.
I know plenty of black people who find stereotypes of themselves hilarious. You can joke without everything being wayyyyyycist you know. And pooh the bear certainly isn’t racist.

People always so quick to pull out the 'that's racist' card. That's what needs to stop. Especially when the person being accused of such wasn't actually being racist.

Some people just LOVE to be offended.

Also people should check out the definition of racism as it has lost its meaning these days. Racism is an Intolerance or irrational hatred Of someone based on their race. It is not about sarcastically stereotyping someone.
I find it laughable when a person who isn’t black or mixed has the audacity to say pulling the race card! How can you not see the racist undertone in Kroffe post??? A pic of fried chicken and a watermelon smile and a rat in Afro and a basketball?? Don’t say it’s not racist when you have never had to deal with racism! That post kroffe made is highly highly offensive and I for one am baffled that it hasn’t been removed. Don’t want to be on here anymore because it’s obviously full of racists. Also if I made GIF of things that Jews or Chinese people supposedly like/stereotypes I bet i would get the ban?

Guess it is getting to the stage where you can not think anything without it being deemed racist.

That is what happens when it is such a Politically Correct world.

Kroffe was having a joke. So it would be okay no make a joke of Scottish , Irish ,Canadian people but if someone makes a joke about Black people and the way they often portray themselves and joke about themselves then it is vile and racist.

Last thing I’m gonna say on the matter. A picture of fried chicken and a water melon smile an Afro with a rat etc no not racist at all I’m just being paranoid. My dad doesn’t portray himself like that! He’s a well educated man how dare you say black people laugh at themselves. Why is this shit acceptable these days oh because we have got a racist twat as our prime minister as well as on here! Disgusted that you all think it’s ok to mock my culture and race! Goodbye

I dont mind if my post gets removed.
Its not like i was trying to send a message or anything.
A joke is all it was, no hidden meaning or anything.

I get that it can be a touchy subject to joke about, but if you think my intention with the post was to be racist, you have misunderstood the post.

For the record, I love potatoes, am rude, frequently drunk and my cars a donkey. Also, like a good scrap.

Luckily, living in Scotland, I was able to carry the drunkenness and fighting seamlessly across and not appear out of place.
Those are Irish prerequisites, don't think you're special :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back