President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much so, they stood outside one year (I think) after his inauguration, at night, screaming at the sky. A bunch of them. My thought that night.... WTF???!!!??
I don't think there's anything wrong with it whatsoever.

Perfectly rational and balanced

Idiots :laugh:

The missile attack alone cost 93 million.

And 11.5 million a day to be in Syria.

Are you referring to Mr. T's publicity stunt where he asked his buddy Vlad for the coordinates so that ALL 59 BEAUTIFUL TOMAHAWKS miraculously missed the enitre runway, all taxiways, all parked fighter planes and any other vital equipment to allow Vlad and Assad to carry on their missions right after the smoke from the missiles cleared?

And according to Mr. T, the missiles went to Iraq. :D :D

Hahaha, that really made me chuckle. :D :D

The US has themselves to blame, without the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan there wouldn't be any ISIS and highly likely a much different situation in Syria. They caused the mess, so they should pay for it as well. The more the better, maybe in future they think then twice before starting another war. Although, with Mr. T, I am not convinced there is much thinking happening! :D

Just like Mr. T's latest proclamation: "The security of the United States is imperiled" - send the National Guard with no clear mission, as many and as long as I want, no matter what the cost.

Last edited:
Are you referring to Mr. T's publicity stunt where he asked his buddy Vlad for the coordinates so that ALL 59 BEAUTIFUL TOMAHAWKS miraculously missed the enitre runway, all taxiways, all parked fighter planes and any other vital equipment to allow Vlad and Assad to carry on their missions right after the smoke from the missiles cleared?

And according to Mr. T, the missiles went to Iraq. :D :D

Hahaha, that really made me chuckle. :D :D

The US has themselves to blame, without the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan there wouldn't be any ISIS and highly likely a much different situation in Syria. They caused the mess, so they should pay for it as well. The more the better, maybe in future they think then twice before starting another war. Although, with Mr. T, I am not convinced there is much thinking happening! :D

Just like Mr. T's latest proclamation: "The security of the United States is imperiled" - send the National Guard with no clear mission, as many and as long as I want, no matter what the cost.

Well considering it was a warning, who cares?

Ok if the US is to blame, whatever. We werent discussing that. We were discussing the cost which you thought was nothing.

Well considering it was a warning, who cares?

Ok if the US is to blame, whatever. We werent discussing that. We were discussing the cost which you thought was nothing.

Hahaha.... you mean "warning" as in Trump warned Vlad and Assad that the missiles are coming. :D

It is akin as if the police is informing a criminal that they are coming for his arrest.

The missile attack itself was a waste of money, certainly not a warning. Some, like you, insist it was a warning, but in reality, all parties were informed of the incoming missiles, so it can't be a warning shot. Hence, it leaves only one explanation, it was pure show for Mr. T so the world can see he is "THE MAN" ...the attention he so much craves. For you to call that a warning is at best laughable.

As for the infrastructure cost, I assume you know that the majority of the infrastructure in the US is in the responsibility of state and local governments. How many states have responded positively to Mr. T's "wonderful" infrastructure plan?

The Tomahawk razzmatazz was purely for show, to highlight US military strength. Trump does like bravado, there's no denying that, same thing with the posturing around Kim Jong Un and 'my nuclear button works, yours sucks'. Amongst others.:cool:

The Tomahawk razzmatazz was purely for show, to highlight US military strength. Trump does like bravado, there's no denying that, same thing with the posturing around Kim Jong Un and 'my nuclear button works, yours sucks'. Amongst others.:cool:

Yeah it's a bit of a problem if he does these things just for a show and not having any kind of long-term planning. Would be nice if he listened to some professionals but he is his "best" advisor so...that doesn't work!

The States don't have the $$$ for infrastructure.
And then there is the real world and the grown ups.
Ed Rollins - Straight shooter

The States don't have the $$$ for infrastructure.
And then there is the real world and the grown ups.
Ed Rollins - Straight shooter

Hahaha, showing a totally "unbiased" commentary from the chairman of a Mr. T SUPERPAC who then joins the others to blame the dems, including having a dig at Obama. In Thailand we say ..."same, same" .... rather predictable and pretty pointless to listen to. :rolleyes:

Here's a BBC article on it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

lockinlove has repeatedly pointed out that the BBC has become one of the worst news channels. So now, when it fits your argument, we should believe that report? :confused:

The fact that everyone was warned about the missiles and for all of them to miss all vital airport infrastructure strongly supports the argument that this was pure show.

Last edited:
Hahaha.... you mean "warning" as in Trump warned Vlad and Assad that the missiles are coming. :D

It is akin as if the police is informing a criminal that they are coming for his arrest.

The missile attack itself was a waste of money, certainly not a warning. Some, like you, insist it was a warning, but in reality, all parties were informed of the incoming missiles, so it can't be a warning shot. Hence, it leaves only one explanation, it was pure show for Mr. T so the world can see he is "THE MAN" ...the attention he so much craves. For you to call that a warning is at best laughable.

As for the infrastructure cost, I assume you know that the majority of the infrastructure in the US is in the responsibility of state and local governments. How many states have responded positively to Mr. T's "wonderful" infrastructure plan?

Go have a read. There is a reason why presidents introduce infrastructure budgets.

Also, while you are at it go and read about who the USA warned about the missiles. You will find he didnt warn Assad.

The only thing that is laughable is how you were wrong about military spending and jumped to the next thing right away as usual. Wrong about infrastructure. Jumped to the next thing. And wrong about the USA warning Assad.

And then have the nerve to use the word laughable.

Once again. Are you doing any research any more or you just posting whatever you feel like? You know people can read your posts right? You should care at least a little bit to at least google things before you post.

lockinlove has repeatedly pointed out that the BBC has become one of the worst news channels. So now, when it fits your argument, we should believe that report? :confused:

The fact that everyone was warned about the missiles and for all of them to miss all vital airport infrastructure strongly supports the argument that this was pure show.

Is slotplayer me? No. And you believe in BBC so why shouldnt you believe news sources YOU believe in.

By the way, there are 15 other sites that confirm the above so go pick one if you want

Go have a read. There is a reason why presidents introduce infrastructure budgets.

Also, while you are at it go and read about who the USA warned about the missiles. You will find he didnt warn Assad.

The only thing that is laughable is how you were wrong about military spending and jumped to the next thing right away as usual. Wrong about infrastructure. Jumped to the next thing. And wrong about the USA warning Assad.

Once again. Are you doing any research any more or you just posting whatever you feel like? You know people can read your posts right? You should care at least a little bit to at least google things before you post.

1. Not wrong on military spending. I asked whether bringing home 2,000 US troops would be enough to fix the entire infrastructure. You linked the two with your examples of infrastructure issues, I didn't.
2. Not wrong on infrastructure. Fact is that infrastructure is mainly the responsibility of state and local governments. And i merely asked how many have responded positively to Mr. T's "wonderful" proposal. According to him in 2017 it should have been much easier than health care or tax bill.
3. Not wrong on USA warning Assad. In case you haven't read or just play clueless, Russia and Syria allies. I can post you the meaning of "allies" if you need it.

Again, please take some English reading classes, since you really seem to be on an elementary school level.

I have no argument. Its just information, People can believe it or not believe it, their choice. It really doesn't matter what I source post from.

Is slotplayer me? No. And you believe in BBC so why shouldnt you believe news sources YOU believe in.

By the way, there are 15 other sites that confirm the above so go pick one if you want

It was 10 second google search and on the first page of results.

Hahaha, showing a totally "unbiased" commentary from the chairman of a Mr. T SUPERPAC who then joins the others to blame the dems, including having a dig at Obama. In Thailand we say ..."same, same" .... rather predictable and pretty pointless to listen to. :rolleyes:

I like him and trust he is giving me the facts on how the government process works.

1. Not wrong on military spending. I asked whether bringing home 2,000 US troops would be enough to fix the entire infrastructure. You linked the two with your examples of infrastructure issues, I didn't.
2. Not wrong on infrastructure. Fact is that infrastructure is mainly the responsibility of state and local governments. And i merely asked how many have responded positively to Mr. T's "wonderful" proposal. According to him in 2017 it should have been much easier than health care or tax bill.
3. Not wrong on USA warning Assad. In case you haven't read or just play clueless, Russia and Syria allies. I can post you the meaning of "allies" if you need it.

Again, please take some English reading classes, since you really seem to be on an elementary school level.

Highway Trust Fund

Its like when a dog chases his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back