Paula Deen Witch Hunt

Headache

I wish real issues could be addressed instead of rushing to (witch hunt)someone for a word that as was earlier stated many of us have used if we are honest about it.Its getting to be toooooo much and im tired of always having to bite my tongue around family members if i dont agree with their views.If the truth is known the media does hype up alot of things just to have something to keep covering.Enough already.My family consists of Indian100%( my grandmother),black,spanish (my moms sister),white and im not talking about down the generations but as close as aunts and uncles.My oldest son is bi racial(white and black).If i sit and take sides with whoevers gripping about what at the time i would go crazy.

Theoretical situation for you Rena35: Let's say that somewhere in the world an incident occurs where a black person insults a white person, who hit an indian person who insulted a spanish person who hit a mexican person who insulted a chinese. Pick your side in a family dispute. :))))

:axeman::axeman::machinegu:gunmen::sniper::axeman2::drink::cheers::D

Theoretical situation for you Rena35: Let's say that somewhere in the world an incident occurs where a black person insults a white person, who hit an indian person who insulted a spanish person who hit a mexican person who insulted a chinese. Pick your side in a family dispute. :))))

I would refuse to get in the midst of it like i do now :lolup

You disregard skin colour altogether.

The black, Indian, and Mexican people get a caution (assuming it took place in public) - public order/swearing, being offensive etc.
The white and Spanish people get arrested for assault.

There is no side to pick, they have all done wrong.

Plot twist...

You disregard skin colour altogether.

The black, Indian, and Mexican people get a caution (assuming it took place in public) - public order/swearing, being offensive etc.
The white and Spanish people get arrested for assault.

There is no side to pick, they have all done wrong.

For vinylweatherman- not in a public place. Plot twist: they are living in the same house ( I know, it seems like it gets crowded in there.... :)) );)

For vinylweatherman- not in a public place. Plot twist: they are living in the same house ( I know, it seems like it gets crowded in there.... :)) );)

All of the above, but only if the relevant victim makes a complaint to the police.

More likely, the whole bunch would end up being embroiled in an unseemly brawl, and a neighbour will phone the police, and the whole bunch would risk arrest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back