odds and ends

I think its real, but they may have added things to the video to make it seem more dramatic.
Most likely they just filmed a snake out on a stroll and added the screaming man in post-production.

Like how they added music to the video below to make it more dramatic.
Very common when making nature documentaries.

Following Usyk's lucky win against Daniel Dubois, where the latter was deprived of a win by virtue of having landed a low blow and allowing Usyk to recover in three minutes of stoppage, the debate rumbles on as to what constitutes a foul.

All the more so given that any boxer can visually deceive refs and judges by pulling their shorts higher, so that everything appears a low blow.

Not one to miss a trick, Tyson Fury has taken it upon himself to adopt this new strategy for his potential upcoming bout.

Every little helps, right?

1693584666944.png

'No Context Brits' have taken it upon themselves to do God's work by updating Britain's most venerated locales to a whole new generation, and one can see why.

Known for its welcoming, yet overly tactile locals:

1695477650210.png

World-famous dogging location, loved by all:

1695477769691.png

For something different, why not go downtown?

1695478137107.png

And of course the classic

1695478188864.png

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Only took 27 years, him stating he was at the scene and a memoir confession for cops to fully realize he may have played a part in the proceedings 🤔

Still, after all that time, can anything be credible and proven?....

tup.jpg

Right guys, why da fark does the bread at sainsburys not get baked properly & why da fark do I keep getting crates or bottles of lager which comes with finger up arse flavoured substances attached to the side of the bottles. Farkers!. Also, semi related, and despite all previous claims, after further consideration I now advise to refrain from purchasing large quantities of their ginger biscuits.

Right guys, why da fark does the bread at sainsburys not get baked properly & why da fark do I keep getting crates or bottles of lager which comes with finger up arse flavoured substances attached to the side of the bottles. Farkers!. Also, semi related, and despite all previous claims, after further consideration I now advise to refrain from purchasing large quantities of their ginger biscuits.
Shit bread in the UK supermarkets is now endemic. Go and try and find a loaf with a crispy crust, or crispy rolls or a crispy french stick. I actually asked this at ASDA when I went up there to buy some crispy french sticks and saw thay had the same soggy doughy pap that Morrissons had. I was told by the lad it's because they buy the dough in pre-formed into rolls, loaves etc. now instead of making it in the store bakery as they had last time I visited. Well fuck 'em. So we get anaemic, soggy, limp, chemical-packed shit with any uncut loaf so pappy that when you compress it slightly when cutting it, the bastard doesn't bounce back so you're left with a misshapen high-density lump of tasteless filth. If I make a trip up the Co-op they do get in decent crusty bread but it's about £2 a loaf.

I would weep with gratitude and joy if a proper bakery opened up in my village.

Alex Jones is finally fully embracing being a meme.
<-- Link to game

Imo a bit too expensive for such a short game, apart from all the built in memes the gameplay doesnt look all that fun.
Would have picked it up if it was a fiver. :)

Trailer

Game

Last edited:
Alex Jones is finally fully embracing being a meme.
<-- Link to game

Imo a bit too expensive for such a short game, apart from all the built in memes the gameplay doesnt look all that fun.
Would have picked it up if it was a fiver. :)

Trailer

Game

3 mins 10 into the second video, Bill Gates is the level boss who claims 'I'm going to lower the world population, ha ha ha'. This is brilliant, although somewhat alarming on many levels.

Crikey, this news completely passed me by. England, Spurs & Barca legend Terry Venables died yesterday after a short illness :eek:

Remembered fondly for his wheeler- dealer shtick and personable wit, he went on to lead England to near-glory in Euro '96. It was an amazing zeitgeist and feel-good atmosphere, of that there is no doubt.

Cheers El Tel

1701029098340.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back