Is it time for a more daring adult slot design?

Ladies and Gents,

I think its a tad bit unfair to discriminate against anyones sexual orientation.:thumbsup:

Nate

I don't think he was, but in fact i was trying to be very PC in my earlier post, and all inclusive which is why I said we could have a themed one for hetero women and men, gay/lesbian/transgender and zoophiles, as with your large readerhship there's probably a few of them too :D

I wouldn't exactly call using the GLBT community and people who bugger animals in the same sentence "PC"...one has to do with a natural sexual and identity orientation, the other is a mental disorder.

Also, what would possess someone who's a member of a forum with a large female readership to use the word "bitch" and make a little joke that it would only be offensive to dogs?

Lecture over.

I wouldn't exactly call using the GLBT community and people who bugger animals in the same sentence "PC"...one has to do with a natural sexual and identity orientation, the other is a mental disorder.

Also, what would possess someone who's a member of a forum with a large female readership to use the word "bitch" and make a little joke that it would only be offensive to dogs?

Lecture over.

A man called me bitch one. I said "You call men bitches? Did you learn that from a cellmate?" Little did I know he had actually been to jail and didn't find it nearly as amusing as I did.

Oh well.

If you read it correctly he is not referring to women when he uses 'bitch' but the stereotypical humour tag which goes to gay subs I believe...

I stand corrected. And he did apologize in the same post, so at least he's self aware enough to correct himself even as he's being offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back