New Slot Announcement Gonzo's Quest Megaways by Red Tiger

Looks worse than I ever thought it could

So we've had Piggy Riches and Gonzo bastardized needlessly, I expect Reel Steal and others to follow in a Disney-esque 'reimagining' of their entire back-cat
I actually like PR, imagine a CFTUT megaways...

Tried it a few times.

Thought it was crap at first.

Ate money fast but then it started to give wins and earthquake feature happened a few times and gave couple hundred times wins.

Also bust out twice and played one hell of a lot of spins with no bonus. Then on next deposit got 3 bonuses in about 50 spins. Not huge bonuses in fact earthquake paid more than them but now in profit on slot.

Won't be a go to slot but it is actually not that bad and the earthquake feature is a good addition.

Last edited:
Why?

After around 20,000,spins on Kingmaker and over 10,000 spins on Monopoly Megaways I have an RTP of 112% and 106% respectively

I now see where all my RTP has gone.

Just my opinion, but they are awful slots for the many,giving to the few.

Not seen or had one big win from those slots, grind it to hell for a30x win at the end.

I now see where all my RTP has gone.

Just my opinion, but they are awful slots for the many,giving to the few.

Not seen or had one big win from those slots, grind it to hell for a30x win at the end.
Understood, but isn’t that the case with all slots..... especially highly volatile ones. Most people on this forum love Immortal Romance, but having lost £3,000 on it I loathe it. It’s just luck.

Understood, but isn’t that the case with all slots..... especially highly volatile ones. Most people on this forum love Immortal Romance, but having lost £3,000 on it I loathe it. It’s just luck.
Totally mate.
but we seen 5 reel wild desires, also the same on thunderstruck (ask jono, but he doesn’t like to talk about it)
its just all the new megaways piffle have saturated the market and bored old school players to high hell.

Ask @Nate I’m not one to speak my mind usually.
The secret with BTG is to grind. Bet small. Many judge BTG slots on single sessions losing £200 in a couple of hours play. You really need a minimum of 5,000 spins on them.

i “get” you regarding old school. I’m so old school that most 20/25 liners and 243/1024 ways slots bore me to tears. But yeah Megaways has lost its freshness too now.

Back on topic I loved the original Gonzo Quest. I was never in profit but got at least 90% RTP on it.

The secret with BTG is to grind. Bet small. Many judge BTG slots on single sessions losing £200 in a couple of hours play. You really need a minimum of 5,000 spins on them.

i “get” you regarding old school. I’m so old school that most 20/25 liners and 243/1024 ways slots bore me to tears. But yeah Megaways has lost its freshness too now.

Back on topic I loved the original Gonzo Quest. I was never in profit but got at least 90% RTP on it.
You have a secret to BTG...
@dionysus close this thread post haste bro!..

I have grinded little Devil for 10k plus spins biggest win 450x then i have grinded Opal Fruits for nearly 10k spins biggest win 650x on 10p with the biggest base coming in at 250x just once.

I don't think i'd like to mention my bonanza day's 20k plus spins for a 500x biggest win, funny how you always get to a good position with 5 to 8 spins, then dead spins galore.

I have grinded little Devil for 10k plus spins biggest win 450x then i have grinded Opal Fruits for nearly 10k spins biggest win 650x on 10p with the biggest base coming in at 250x just once.

I don't think i'd like to mention my bonanza day's 20k plus spins for a 500x biggest win, funny how you always get to a good position with 5 to 8 spins, then dead spins galore.
Seriously try a old school session.
no megaways.
Jack and the bean, gonzo, flowers...
Then go onto microgaming.
some Jurassic park, Georgie Porgie, terminator etc...
it’s a hell of a lot more fun than megaways.

Seriously try a old school session.
no megaways.
Jack and the bean, gonzo, flowers...
Then go onto microgaming.
some Jurassic park, Georgie Porgie, terminator etc...
it’s a hell of a lot more fun than megaways.

May have to do that when i can get the balance up abit.

Some do seem to have changed since the Html update.

I guess that is probably an average expectation.

But look at the 4000x win on Gonzo Megaways mentioned earlier, ironically after raising bet. Megaways has huge potential, albeit for a very Small minority.

ive never hit above 1000x despite my favourable RTP on the two mentioned.

May have to do that when i can get the balance up abit.

Some do seem to have changed since the Html update.
Yeah that wasn’t a good thing.
but still some old classics out there, couch potato If anyone remembers got me out of many a sticky hole (and I’ve been in a few)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back