Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Wonder if there'll be as much heckling from parliamentarians and mass walk-outs, as well as the obligatory 'right-wing conspiracy theorists!' shouts, now that so much has come to light since those early days....

What am I saying. Of course there will be. D'oh! 💉

For sure. Andrew Bridgen has been campaigning for 9 months to just get 30 minutes of time.

Suspiciously, but, unfortunately, not unsurprisingly, nobody wants to discuss it.

The last time he brought it up, everyone left the chamber - pretty disgusting behaviour for a so-called democracy, even with the statistical evidence coming from official government sources.

Tomorrow, for 30 minutes at around 14:30, the first parliamentary debate on excess deaths will happen in the UK.

Debates around vaccine harms and potential compensation will also occur.

God bless those who bravely stand for truth and justice in the face of ignorance and crimes against humanity.

Potential? There's that word again. So loosely used. I'm gonna go with 2 donuts for those originally bribed with 1 and a Macce D breakfast coupon for those with a higher IQ. ;p

Tomorrow, for 30 minutes at around 14:30, the first parliamentary debate on excess deaths will happen in the UK.

Debates around vaccine harms and potential compensation will also occur.

God bless those who bravely stand for truth and justice in the face of ignorance and crimes against humanity.

I anticipate this is all just for show, so in the political or medical history books it can be said "a debate was held in parliament regarding excess deaths following the covid pandemic" instead of all attempts to debate the issue were steadfastly blocked.

Dr John Campbell would probably make a decent MP, better than what we have atm anyway; 30 mins allocated, what a pathetic charade the mother of parliaments has become.

The virtual emptiness of the chamber is extremely telling.

If the issue that was up for debate was their annual payrise, there would be NOT ONE MP absent!

Democracy....the biggest racket in the world today, alongside charities.

It's no wonder so many people don't bother to vote.
It's nothing more than a game of "pick from the following list of deplorable lying c*nts who will make promises to your face that they have no intention of keeping, because the only difference they are interested in making is to the size of their bank balance"

Watching stuff like the UK Covid Inquiry must be thrilling viewing for the brainwashed.

Pretty damning stuff, and more evidence that there are forces at work that threaten democracy and freedom as we know it.

Meanwhile, in the land of the free and home of the brave, Pfizer is rolling out mRNA vaccines to children

Not on my watch. Literally, over my dead body if they come for mine.

Damn right, my kids and nieces/nephews are not going to be injected with their lethal bioweapons EVER.
I heard yesterday that only 3% of the USA population has got the latest booster, so it seems word is getting around.

Apparently, the USA and Big Pharma have been developing mRNA vaccines since the 80s. Tens of billions invested and thousands of patents. The US government also have patents so is deeply involved in profiting from the uptake. Could this whole thing have been an evil plan to make the US trillions?

Desperate times call for desperate measures, but I never dreamt a government could stoop so low as to try and make the world sick and then bill themselves as the saviour, rather than make significant changes for the better. Short-sighted and evil, with only money on the mind.

It's Bond villain stuff. Pretty unbelievable.

I have not read up on the bible, what part of the scriptures say changing your dna condemns your soul to hell for all eternity?
He says god can do anything, but also that redemption is impossible, because reasons.

Pretty rough for people that were looking forward to going to heaven i guess.
If only there was some sort of omnipotent and benevolent being that could save them from hell.
:)

It's true. That omnipotent saviour surprised even me

jeff-bergman-voice-actor.gif
shrug-satan.gif

Pretty disgusting how much this is being pushed, pulling the wool over people's eyes so that the US Government and Big Pharma can benefit from the hundreds of patents and recoup billions spent on development.

What's interesting is the impression given that we really need these to combat viruses. Besides the recent Covid outbreak, I am finding it hard to think of something we need new vaccines for. The ones we have work perfectly well as far as I am aware. They are much cheaper than the mRNA ones.

Coupled with the fact Covid 'could' be man-made and escaped from a lab funded by Fauci and co, who have a vested interest in the sale of the product, I don't hold out much hope that we have seen the end of this corruption (for want of a better word).

Not to mention the harmful side-effects outweigh the supposed benefits, if you can believe the 'official' figures.

Well as we're here :p

Somewhat intriguing, now that the Covid Inquiry's in full swing, and likely to be completely inconclusive and be passed off as 'Doing what they thought best at the time', that they're still trying to throw each other under the bus.

What has been gleaned from Whitty, Holly Vallance, 'Bojo ten kids' & Penfold is that following the science was just completely made up, as was 'the rule of six', 'don't kill granny' and just about most other things to keep the populace completely dumbfounded and in a state of dizzying bemusement.

Other revelations include us having had to lock down earlier, and that Boris doesn't understand graphs, likely because he couldn't procreate with them :(

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Boris doesn't understand graphs, likely because he couldn't procreate with them :(
Didn't hear this one, classic. Some of the excuses they have been coming out with remind me of chocolate-covered children blaming one another for stealing from the cookie jar. As a parent, the frustration is diluted by the children's innocence, but when it's grown men, my frustration is concentrated, and it makes me want to slap them out of their fantasy and ask them what the '*"* they think they're doing.

Not fit to run a bath, let alone a country.

I like the new Argentinian guy....this is me as PM, minus the debonaire hair

mRNA Vaccines - Afuera!
Lobbying Governments - Afuera!
The World Health Organisation - Afuera!
Bill Gates - Afuera!
UKGC - AFUERA!

Well as we're here :p

Somewhat intriguing, now that the Covid Inquiry's in full swing, and likely to be completely inconclusive and be passed off as 'Doing what they thought best at the time', that they're still trying to throw each other under the bus.

What has been gleaned from Whitty, Holly Vallance, 'Bojo ten kids' & Penfold is that following the science was just completely made up, as was 'the rule of six', 'don't kill granny' and just about most other things to keep the populace completely dumbfounded and in a state of dizzying bemusement.

Other revelations include us having had to lock down earlier, and that Boris doesn't understand graphs, likely because he couldn't procreate with them :(

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
There is never much mention of how Sweden did things, probably because we went the pretty much the opposite way restriction-wise and came out mostly fine anyways.
That said, we had the worst outcome out of all the Nordic countries which im guessing is at least somewhat related to us having the 'softest' restrictions.
We also have the biggest population which probably also played a part.

Outside of the difference in population size the Nordic countries are pretty similar in other aspects so good for making comparisons imo.

Remember their "models" used to justify lockdowns. Well thanks to Boris rejecting the call to lockdown for a 4th time in Dec 2021, we can see how they were entirely wrong, and IMO fraudulent.

SAGE and the modellers said that we would have between 1800 and 4800 deaths A DAY, if we didnt lockdown. We didnt and this is what happened (In red).
Twitter68.png

That said, we had the worst outcome out of all the Nordic countries

Thats interesting.

I have heard a few say that Sweden's herd immunity approach worked out favourably compared to most of the world.

In any case, it's not the lockdowns that bother me so much, but more the deliberate cover-up of trial data, the protection afforded by governments to the companies, and the persistent push after the fact considering the data points to them being rather ineffective compared to being unvaxed.

So, as a result, we have companies that are pushing drugs for profit only, fudging the figures to make sales, and no repercussions to stop them from doing it.

Moreover, on the horizon, we have mandatory mRNA vaccines for the supposed influx of new viruses on the way. More censorship so they can fudge more figures and make more sales. There is no following of the science, just the relentless pursuit of profit.

Thats interesting.

I have heard a few say that Sweden's herd immunity approach worked out favourably compared to most of the world.

In any case, it's not the lockdowns that bother me so much, but more the deliberate cover-up of trial data, the protection afforded by governments to the companies, and the persistent push after the fact considering the data points to them being rather ineffective compared to being unvaxed.

So, as a result, we have companies that are pushing drugs for profit only, fudging the figures to make sales, and no repercussions to stop them from doing it.

Moreover, on the horizon, we have mandatory mRNA vaccines for the supposed influx of new viruses on the way. More censorship so they can fudge more figures and make more sales. There is no following of the science, just the relentless pursuit of profit.
It did, compared to most of the world.
But compared to the other Nordic countries that had a bit more restrictions we did worse.
Since we are fairly similar when it comes to population size, weather, culture etc its imo a good place to make comparisons.

This is just guessing, but i think Nordic people being a bit more introverted means the lack of restrictions did not have as much of an effect that it might have had on a different countries.
Most of our 'restrictions' were just suggestions, but i think it may have worked the same as proper restrictions would have in another country.
A bit like:

'You are not allowed to go out and meet a bunch of people'

'Jokes on you, i wasnt going to anyways'

:laugh:

Florida Statesman calls for an end to mRNA Vaccines.

Been hearing about possible links to cancer also now. Coincidently, Pfizer has just purchased a small turbo-cancer research company for 43 Billion, which is reassuring considering there has been a reported rise in cancer in young people recently.

Don't like being the Harbinger of Topical Doom, but I find the whole charade dumbfounding, and I don't think the leak of a man-made virus followed by a mandatory gene-modifying vaccine should be glossed over and forgotten.

The convid, omicon, dangerous vaccines etc will be an itv drama scandal in 10 years, yet the so called "conspiracy anti vac" told you all this in 2020-2022. Never had a jab and I flew to Spain day 1 of the 2nd idiot lockdown in nov 2020 as "essential gardener" had a ryan air plain nearly all to myself and empty malaga airport, was total bliss, all tennis golf and bars were open over there, while we had 2 summers of outdoor tennis cancelled by the "experts".

Total scandal when they knew all along it was a 99.97% no risk cold variant, no one knows anyone dead from convid, "within 28 days" lol yet more bullshit, substantial meal? haha laughing at us, ppe billions and more, but the jabbed sheep dont want to talk about it anymore, like I said ITV in 10 years....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back