Classic/Vintage Fruit Machines

Onetech very nice arcade and just on door step plenty of classics, going tomorrow, maidstone be epic look forward to that video saturday live, be lots of golden oldie classics on show.

just to add that video of one tech is a little dated now, proper AGC now plenty more machines jpms, crazy fruits cops and robbers big brekfast a nice selection.
So plenty of 500s to do balls in" to fund his tour of the uk gambling is my guess, only my opinion.

Dammit, I'm busy this weekend but will venture in to Reel Fruits in Maidstone next week. Be rude not to as I am just 3 miles away from them!!

Do you think they will miss one or two of their machines, if my pockets are big enough? Lovely selection in there and bring back fond childhood memories from 35 years back.

Still avent seen any videos pics of maidstone, im guessing good seen plenty outside waiting to get in on start of a failed video.

Gavashy, Matt like a canny few of us just travelling to enjoy playing the classics like myself over the years, its thousands to upgrade to AGC, arcade was ok before but bit limited with just 5p 10p fruits proper stakes now like 10 quid 20 p big brekfast, 15 quid psycho beast.

Still avent seen any videos pics of maidstone, im guessing good seen plenty outside waiting to get in on start of a failed video.

Gavashy, Matt like a canny few of us just travelling to enjoy playing the classics like myself over the years, its thousands to upgrade to AGC, arcade was ok before but bit limited with just 5p 10p fruits proper stakes now like 10 quid 20 p big brekfast, 15 quid psycho beast.
Have u found any vids of walk through yet Yorkstar? Watched someone called jackpotbros, but he was playing boring party games, and the like, not so retro imo and those dreadfull t7s I think there reffered to.

Have u found any vids of walk through yet Yorkstar? Watched someone called jackpotbros, but he was playing boring party games, and the like, not so retro imo and those dreadfull t7s I think there reffered to.
Well our attempt didnt go well due to not being able to pick up the wifi inside or even mobile data.

James Hardy channel has a tour

Crazy Reels and I made a visit to Chris217's house to have a go on his 80's machines.
Putting one a day up for 4 days.
Im not used to doing videos again so might be a bit crap but I have just got a new phone so thought sod it.

Hers is the first.
JPM's Eachway Shuffle and Hotpot

He allways does great vids, that cloud 9 gets its balls rinsed daily lucky for some😜😂

So, was a shame about Skirlington getting rid of all its classics a couple of months ago.
A few of the fiver ones have popped up in South Shore arcade in Brid.
Some of the bigger jackpot ones have gone into Onetechs, Rich & Famous, The Roll, Rollercoaster and more.
I am sure Yorkie could tell you the rest as I havent been up there yet to play them

Yes JD shame about skirlington but in the same token its a bonus for me as only 20minute drive for me to onetech, its already a good arcade, but these extra additions add another dimension to it, is now for me set pretty perfect, mainly down to 10 quid rich and famous an absolute top 3 fav f me along with lucky strike15 quid, also a proper 10 quid roller coaster not the 10p one.

So these 3 are top quality signings, also great to have las vegas 6 20p original replacing the 10p, and actually got the proper streak first time playing over 40pound, again proper classic, we also have delboys millions 10 quid 20p which streaked over 50 saturday luvly jubbly, and project the roll.

Think he as the 10 quid dr who as well, he may get some more, as still some for sale, but im very happy with new fruits.

like ya say JD quite a few are in the bridlington arcade on 5 quid, (roxys 2) some still for sale and others like crysatal maze viva espana sold, defo worth a pop up to eston though.

How is retro fruits in Blackpool JD. Most on 5p 10p which isn’t ideal especially winner takes all on 5p criminal. Though on videos it seems to play ok.
I like Retro Slots, the owners are great people who are putting everything they have into it.
Yes they are on 5p and 10p but in time things will change.
They can still play a nice game sometimes and you dont end up doing your balls in lol.
The 10p £8 token machines play very nice.
Its all about the memories for me and Blackpool is the easiest place for me to get to.
In the last 4 datys, i have spent 40 quid over there and thats including food, plenty of hours in the pubs haha etc.
Did you see any of my live Yorkie?
May come up to do one in Eston in a week or 2

Yeh does like a nice arcade to be fair,as for me it’s memories,nostalgia of yester year playing these classics, yav got a few there now including higgits and is it leisure land with Crystal maze.

I have seen ya live yes and watch cashman will look out for further videos jd 👍🏻👍🏻

Yeh does like a nice arcade to be fair,as for me it’s memories,nostalgia of yester year playing these classics, yav got a few there now including higgits and is it leisure land with Crystal maze.

I have seen ya live yes and watch cashman will look out for further videos jd 👍🏻👍🏻

Sorry, I thought i had replied to this.
Yes Leisuretime in Cleveleys has a Crystal Maze.
They use LED bulbs in there so its not an ideal place to film, but i still do

Pleased for you JD, you channel seems to be really taking off and good to see your solo videos as well as regular appearance in Reelistic's

That all weekend event at Mr P's must have been awesome mate!
Bloody knackered mate.
In the last 2 weeks we have done live shows in Blackpool, nearly six hours.
A three and 3 quarter live from Maidstone.
And five live shows from Bognor.
Plus i made four videos.
All in all about 17 hours of live shows and making my videos.
Dont want to see another fruit machine for a couple of weeks :laugh:

Next one.
Snappy viper & Chances Unlimited

I remember that one from the 1980's a £3 version. I remember it well as it was in local pub for a while and I was due to meet some girl there at 7pm, got there at 6 and put 2x 10p's in it, I had 3x 9's? dropped in for £3 and held twice! Tokens everywhere, used them to buy drinks and I never won on it again, but loved playing it. I recall that I was always trying to get numbers adding to 5 on the reels for the basket, rather than 6 for the ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back