Cashcade Bingo Affiliates - Feel the force!

craigperrott

Dormant account
The Cashcade Affiliates team shall be attending the Barcelona Affiliate Conference this week and invite all of our partners to meet our new Bingo Affiliate Manager: “ME!” - Craig Perrott. Many of you may know me from my time at Virgin Games and after 3 years of working with the Jedi Affiliate Master: Obi Wan Pierrick Leveque, I feel that I can apply my learning’s to the Cashcade programs. No jokes about moving to the Dark Side! I’m keen to meet as many of you as possible and happy to discuss all ideas, suggestions and grumbles you may have regarding any of the Cashcade Bingo Affiliate Programs, I shall be piggybacking on the Bwin Party stand, so please come and find me or drop me a line directly if you wish to book a meeting craig.perrott at bwinparty dotcom
From speaking with some of my contacts, there is much that can be done and my aim will be to collate this information and improve the program.
If you are not attending Barcelona, please still drop me a line directly. I look forward to your feedback.

I believe that together we can restore balance to the force… ;)
Craig Perrott

Cashcade Bingo Affiliate Programs include the following sites:
Foxy Bingo
Cheeky Bingo
Mirror Bingo
Think Bingo
Roll Over Bingo
Bingo Scotland
ITV bingo
Little Big Bingo
Party Bingo

I am also keen to meet any Spanish facing Bingo Affiliates to promote binguez.es

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back