Can't use site

winner2021

Newbie member
So a few months ago I was asked to provide ID on one of my sites-I waited a couple months as I wasn't really playing on the site much. I finally got round to sending it in and it was approved quickly. They assured me I'd be able to play like normal again. Unfortunately every time I go on now it says "the account server is temporarily unavailable" for bingo (it's a bingo site) and "Action was denied" for slots. It feels like I've reached some loss or deposit limit but I emailed them and they said they can't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to play as there are no restrictions.

They asked for a screenshot of the time and date so they can look into it, but I don't see what a screenshot would do? I already told them about the msg. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I checked all my deposit limits and they're fine, and I can still deposit and withdraw I just can't do anything on the site :what:Occasionally I've had this on other sites but it's always temporary because of a site error, but this has been like it for weeks. Other players don't seem to have the same problem and I'm completely stumped. I'd really like to get back on there but I don't feel like constantly bugging customer service about it. Anyone know what it could be? Thanks!

It's normal for sites to ask for a screenshot of said problem. I've done it multiple times when I've had some error message. 9/10 times it's been fixed after that.

Just make sure you don't have any adblockers on or try another browser etc. if it still displays an error. Sometimes that might fix it.

It would be most helpful to let us know what site you're talking about. Who are you referring to when you mean "they"?
I was trying not to say since it's a small site and they've got my ID so it's a bit outing if they happened to browse this site. I thought it might be a common thing someone would be able to suggest something for. I can give the site tho I guess, it's take a break.

It's normal for sites to ask for a screenshot of said problem. I've done it multiple times when I've had some error message. 9/10 times it's been fixed after that.

Just make sure you don't have any adblockers on or try another browser etc. if it still displays an error. Sometimes that might fix it.
Ah it could be an adblocker or something I guess-never thought of that since it worked before, at least that's something to try my end. Or a different browser, I'll give it a go thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back