Frankenstein (NetEnT)

I noticed the same around a month ago. Maybe their license with Universal ended? I'm guessing it wasn't popular enough of a slot anymore.

We didnt get any information regarding what the exploit was. But I believe they are working on it to have it live soon again. But no time frame has been communicated.

We didnt get any information regarding what the exploit was. But I believe they are working on it to have it live soon again. But no time frame has been communicated.

Maybe they figured out how to trigger FS. Given how elusive they are in that game it must be a fault when they appear.

I wonder how a machine which is meant to be 100% random can be exploited. There were no token type elements to this game right? If so then what are the possibilities of what cab be exploited...I'm drawing a complete blank here. Unless of course it's not 100% random.

Good luck to those lucky enough to get on it whilst it was still exploitable. Reminds me of the good old days of fruit machines and emptiers. Happy days.

There was a BIG problem with this slot, enough for me to raise the issue with 'maxd' who gave me some advice on how to contact the relevant people.

I'm glad they finally took it offline once I had spoken with the Norwegians.

There was a BIG problem with this slot, enough for me to raise the issue with 'maxd' who gave me some advice on how to contact the relevant people.

I'm glad they finally took it offline once I had spoken with the Norwegians.

Well obviously you seem to know more about this, may i respectfully request a small elaboration on the matter? :D

Well obviously you seem to know more about this, may i respectfully request a small elaboration on the matter? :D

Early December I came across a sequence of keys (by accident and had to replay through Bandicam to see what the hell happened to my balance) so immediately contacted max here for advice and was given some details on how to proceed. Had a call from Norway and sent in videos and a log of what happened.

I'm sure many took advantage as the bug was obviously present for a long time.

@nicola

I'm absolutely intrigued. Once it's fixed I hope you'll share the details with us and maybe your reasons for sharing it with netent. I can't imagine I'd have told them :)

Haven't heard anything since I spoke with them last year, so not sure if the bug is fixed. If the game returns at BetSafe or SpreadEx I will play and check all is OK. Otherwise they will be coming after me... they know where I live now :D

This thread still intrigues me.....some sort of bug existed in this machine which has no token element type gameplay and was seemingly triggered by accidentally faceplanting on the keyboard?!?!?! :)

I know Nicola doesn't really want to share which is fair enough.....but if I can speculate.....surely this can only be foul play right? And if so.....how on earth did it go undetected for so long? I know we are constantly told slots are fair and audited etc....but how can that be true in this instance?

So many questions! :confused: :confused: :confused:

I agree. This implies the game is not random. Or i atleast controllable in some way. Im sure they paid her a nice amount to keep quiet about it ;-)

I don't think MicroGaming have ever admitted to any bugs or reimbursed players, but NetEnt are very forward when players are 'worse off' when bugs are discovered. As an example:

"As a result of a software malfunction in higher bet level bonus rounds of the tablet and mobile version of its NetEnt Bloodsuckers game (Bloodsuckers Touch), the game did not operate as intended and winnings were paid out on those bonus rounds at a lower level than they should have been. A small proportion of players of the game were affected to some extent. The malfunction occurred during the period between the launch of the game on 21 August 2014 and its suspension."

In this instance, players were contacted and refunded accordingly. If you had self-excluded I don't know how that would work though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back