Ultra low variance MG slots

Dinahnana

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABaccred
CAG
mm1
mm4
Hi all, can anybody give me a list of some of the ultra low variance slots that would be good for grinding out a wr? When I play I normally play the usual high to medium variance like IR, TFROL, Playboy, Battlestar Galactica (love that slot), Breakaway; however when I get to a decent profit and more than halfway through my wr I would like an option of grinding the wr on a low or ultra low variance slots which I learned from Chopleys videos (Thanks Chops). Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Cheers:)

You can try the 3-reel old-style slots as some of these, although boring, pay 97%+.
Avoid the 9-line 5-reel games like BDBA and Agent Blonde a nd TSI

As for 5-reelers, most are med-high variance.

You can try the 3-reel old-style slots as some of these, although boring, pay 97%+.
Avoid the 9-line 5-reel games like BDBA and Agent Blonde a nd TSI

As for 5-reelers, most are med-high variance.

Thanks Dunover for the tips:thumbsup: Can you suggest a good 3 liner old style? I have tried magic 7s in the past but I think RTP on that is around 95%

Thanks Dunover for the tips:thumbsup: Can you suggest a good 3 liner old style? I have tried magic 7s in the past but I think RTP on that is around 95%

I find BDB 3-reeler is good for a session with low lose-rate.

A few lower variance games I like to play on

Winter gold
Kung-fu Monkey
Witches Wealth
Tomb Raider 2
The Osbournes
Pedal Power
Sneak a Peek Planet Exotica

A few lower variance games I like to play on

Winter gold
Kung-fu Monkey
Witches Wealth
Tomb Raider 2
The Osbournes
Pedal Power
Sneak a Peek Planet Exotica
Thanks. What bets do you normally play on these slots?

Munchkins or its clone Twister are nice grinding slots, and you can basically set them to play themselves as well.
Thanks Chopley, they are added to my list. I would probably play them at 50p. I have played them in the past at 1.50 had some good luck some time but other times got a beating which is to be expected at any slot at that stake I suppose. I especially like that they can sometimes re-trigger several times during freespins and have potential to pay something decent.:)

Last edited:
I find this high variance.

Witches Wealth? are you not thinking of Lucky Witch?

Biggest win I have ever seen on Witches Wealth @ 9p was £8.40 on the bonus game, 5 scatters at this stake pays £4.50. (wilds count as scatters)

Attachments

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 318
Thanks guys for all the suggestions. I always know CM members have all the answers:D I tried the games in fun mode and they seem to be fun to play as well as help me grind out a WR. I can't tell you how many times I managed to get a good profit going and then when I am 70-80% through the wagering it all went to sh*t. This method doesn't give any guarantees of course but it does give me a better chance of getting through a WR with some profit at least.
I love slotting and I know there is no method to beat the slots but being smart about it might get better results (and make the sessions longer). Of course I will continue to play my favourites like IR and Playboy. The trick with these is to not stay too long on them if they are cold.

Cheers everybody.

Trust me Breakaway is treacherous...Did a lot of long sessions on it, as i first also thought the same, but i have experienced a few dead patches on it where my longest streak of dead spins was no less then 70. With dead i mean anything less then the betsize.
And that said, i have played back a few 1000+ bankrolls to zero with bets varying from 50ct. to 2.50.

Funnily enough i have really good experiences with BDBA, as long as you're ultralowrolling:) i have had sessions on it where i used a tenner worth of Comp-points and played more then 5K spins on it, where i peaked at around 40,- all on 0.9 ct bets.
But a really low variance slot is in my opinion Gladiator. I rarely play it anymore though:)

Trust me Breakaway is treacherous...Did a lot of long sessions on it, as i first also thought the same, but i have experienced a few dead patches on it where my longest streak of dead spins was no less then 70. With dead i mean anything less then the betsize.
And that said, i have played back a few 1000+ bankrolls to zero with bets varying from 50ct. to 2.50.

Funnily enough i have really good experiences with BDBA, as long as you're ultralowrolling:) i have had sessions on it where i used a tenner worth of Comp-points and played more then 5K spins on it, where i peaked at around 40,- all on 0.9 ct bets.
But a really low variance slot is in my opinion Gladiator. I rarely play it anymore though:)

I agree on Breakaway it can munch a balance pretty fast even on minimum stake if its not in the mood.

I agree on Breakaway it can munch a balance pretty fast even on minimum stake if its not in the mood.
I like Gladiator and have played it at 1.00 bet, would like to try it at 2.50 but that could decimate a bankroll pretty fast too.
On Breakaway I usually just play between 100-150 rounds at 1.00 to 1.50 bets, I have had some good luck on it and some bad but overall I think I am up on that slot. I would never play it at higher stakes though cause it does have those dead patches.

I like Munchkins and Kathmandu, but play them for variety rather than strategically.

Just to add I never switch to low variance slots to grind out because I feel that when the house starts to suck it doesn't matter what you are playing it will take you down.
Imo it's better just to take a break and play your normal games on another day.

I like Munchkins and Kathmandu, but play them for variety rather than strategically.

Just to add I never switch to low variance slots to grind out because I feel that when the house starts to suck it doesn't matter what you are playing it will take you down.
Imo it's better just to take a break and play your normal games on another day.
I like Munchkins and Kathmandu too because of fast play and free spins come quite often. I am not sure about that last part, in my experience when the slots are hot they are hot and the next day or many days or months to come they can be quite cold. At least that has been my experience so I try to get while the going is good!

in my experience when the slots are hot they are hot and the next day or many days or months to come they can be quite cold. At least that has been my experience so I try to get while the going is good!

I do totally agree with that. Specifically with Microgaming they seem to be hot for an evening/early hours of the morning but then probably cold the next day.
That's really what I meant by 'taking a break'. Certainly NOT taking a break within a hot streak but taking a break the next day or two after the hot streak.

In fact I can't remember ever hitting big lines on Microgaming slots two days in a row but I've a run of big payline hits and bonuses in a single 'hot streak' many times.

To give you an idea of the one and only time I have played BreakAway:

Spins - 1130
Wagered - 5,253
Payout - 5,752.74
RTP - 109.5%

It was the first time I tried the slot after having a nightmare run on IR (Again). Maybe next time it won't look so pretty :). Bets ranged from $3.50 - $7.

Nate

I do totally agree with that. Specifically with Microgaming they seem to be hot for an evening/early hours of the morning but then probably cold the next day.
That's really what I meant by 'taking a break'. Certainly NOT taking a break within a hot streak but taking a break the next day or two after the hot streak.

In fact I can't remember ever hitting big lines on Microgaming slots two days in a row but I've a run of big payline hits and bonuses in a single 'hot streak' many times.
Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup: Same here some great hits on a hot session, then the next time I play the slots would be stone cold. Still I have to say MG is my favourite software by far. With RTG I am just donating and with Netent I resign myself to losing before I even start to play. I like WMS but I think you have to play with quite a large bankroll in order to achieve success with most sessions unless you get very lucky.
I have managed the largest cashouts so far with MG slots with the smallest deposit. Twice in the last couple of years I was able to turn 10 into over 500. I haven't been able to do that on any other software.

I am doing my research with regards to MG because I am hoping to get the 200% birthday sub at 32red next month so I will have a whopping 15,00 WR. I am going to try to approach that session as sensible as I can while having some fun and hopefully come out ahead in the end. I want to apply Chopley's technique with this session. If I win I win but if I bust out at least I want to have some fun before I do. Many times I have busted out in the past by betting on high variance slots when I am close to the wagering. This time I want to give myself a better chance by sticking to the low variance slots if I manage to get 70% through the WR.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back