Winners Screenshots- December 2023

Tryed that new bonanza at Mr. Vegas
f2glhKH.jpg

5 scatter big bass
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Sadly that always happens on those games - when you get +5 or +10 spins you think you will get a great headstart on collecting fishermen. This invariably means in reality those extra spins will not award any fishermen, as you saw with one in the first 16 spins. You often see two come on the last spin when you've only got two collected, so you think "wow, wasn't that a lucky retrigger'' Scripted BS.

Sadly that always happens on those games - when you get +5 or +10 spins you think you will get a great headstart on collecting fishermen. This invariably means in reality those extra spins will not award any fishermen, as you saw with one in the first 16 spins. You often see two come on the last spin when you've only got two collected, so you think "wow, wasn't that a lucky retrigger'' Scripted BS.
simple scam to make u thing u going to win big

The most entertaining bit is when you are on scraps with 2 spins left to go and 1 fisherman on the board. It has to hit minimum x (20x?) and you think "here they come"...

Ding!
Ding ding!

"Nice win"

(followed by 10 spins of almost nothing)

The most entertaining bit is when you are on scraps with 2 spins left to go and 1 fisherman on the board. It has to hit minimum x (20x?) and you think "here they come"...

Ding!
Ding ding!

"Nice win"

(followed by 10 spins of almost nothing)
I was doing slots battles on 20cent in new big bass bash, look at the wins is so hard to hit 100x

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.03.53.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.03.53.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.04.02.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.04.02.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.04.13.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.04.13.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.04.20.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 20.04.20.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 25
I was doing slots battles on 20cent in new big bass bash, look at the wins is so hard to hit 100x
Something is seriously wrong with both Christmas Bash and Big Bass Halloween. They are so much harder to hit anything on, let alone a bonus. I stay well clear of them now. Pity as the music on Halloween is quite funky.

IMO, Splash, Amazon, and Bigger Bass Bonanza are the three best.

Something is seriously wrong with both Christmas Bash and Big Bass Halloween. They are so much harder to hit anything on, let alone a bonus. I stay well clear of them now. Pity as the music on Halloween is quite funky.

they are script to lose, from big bass amazon big bas halloween new big bass bash is very hard to win over 100x I play on mute almost all slots and get my own music on

Last edited:

Not sure about Christmas Bash but they did shave 0.5% off the RTP from the original on the Halloween reskin, so pfffff..

96.55-ish used to be standard on Prags outside of the UK, now it's 96.1 ballpark on most of the new releases. Doesn't sound like much but a 14% increase in the house edge is far from trivial.

I do slightly better on the Halloween one, Amazon I like but it is frustrating like the rest of them, then followed by Splash.

Not sure about Christmas Bash but they did shave 0.5% off the RTP from the original on the Halloween reskin, so pfffff..

96.55-ish used to be standard on Prags outside of the UK, now it's 96.1 ballpark on most of the new releases. Doesn't sound like much but a 14% increase in the house edge is far from trivial.
all they doing reskin add extra bet and lower RTP max profit

I think party updated my account to a streamers account because I just hit my first MAX WIN!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back