UK - The new North Korea? Don't mention the war!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yes, the similarities are striking. A loudmouthed minority deciding what we can and cannot see, without democratic process.

So unelected thugs and violent mobs decide what statues we have in our towns.

BBC/Guardian-fuelled media hype induces self-flagellation from every z-lister who now decry old their old comedy sketches.

The UK in censorship overdrive.

And now, the classic Fawlty Towers episode goes too...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The media has turned almost all 'celebrities' into sheep-like sycophants. Like a Billy Graham meeting where the hysterical collapse after running up on stage shouting 'I repent of my sins, I have SEEN THE LIGHT!'

The editing of history, its rewriting according to the new-found minority ethos, if we hide it, it never happened. Like the old Communist USSR removing Trotsky from the side of Lenin in a photograph their school books featured.

On BBC news a little while ago the presenter referred to Winston Churchill as a "controversial figure".

While he was undoubtedly controversial some of the time, its hardly the overriding description of the man!

On BBC news a little while ago the presenter referred to Winston Churchill as a "controversial figure".

While he was undoubtedly controversial some of the time, its hardly the overriding description of the man!
I for one am not a big fan of the man yes he lead the country thru WW11 “but” during WW1 he was head of the navy and charged with the Gallipoli landings.
Due to his poor command and control he single handed cost the allies the campaign and thousands of lives to boot and yet after an investigation he was demoted to an admin post in white hall.
He then transferred to the infantry and took him self of to the western front for the grand total of 3 months “enough to time get some creditable back”
IMHO he should have been court martial and shot at dawn but they were different times.

This is only the start of it. This isn't about BLM anymore, its a witch hunt.

I wouldnt mind if after the witch hunt everything was forgot but it wont be.

How long must we be punished for the sins of our ancestors before we are forgiven?

Rascism will never die because its fuelled by the media and the twisted society that seems to push a crime on minorities as rascism but crimes committed by ethnic groups as something else.

Not even sure if its possible for somebody of a different colour than white to be a accepted or charged as a rascist in the UK. The media certainly dont report it.

But, I have experienced rascism myself from someone of a different background. Doesnt mean i will seek revenge and tar all with the same brush.

Applying for jobs you have to fill out an equality form to make sure that the company recruiting are making sure they are being fair in their equality of employment. How is that fair? I know companies in London flooded with ethnics and not a white person in sight but thats ok.

Its twisted and not equality at all.

Dragging up the past serves no purpose. Nobody can answer for it.

Whilst we colonised the world and were instrumental in the horrors of slavery we were also instrumental in abolishing it.

LOL...Mr. Frisbee (he of the 17 million fuck-offs Brexit song) has been at it again.....

P.S. Violent scum attack police and tear down statues and BBC describes them as 'protestors'.

So British people gather today to protect our heritage and statues from 'anti racism protestors' (aka anarchists, students, vandals and looters) and hey! They are 'far right football thugs, drunken hooligans' according to the neutral unbiased BBC.
You couldn't make it up....

Well things really have got out of hand in Blackburn... we have a suburb, with possibly Anglo-Saxon roots called Blackamoor.
The etymology of the name has always been ‘the black moor’ due to the peat soil and the coal deposits in the surrounding area.
There is a pub located there named the Blackamoor inn. Unfortunately the brewery used a different representation of the word on the sign, referring to the strong Knights Templar link.
Today the pub name and signs were sprayed grey by the council.
AD3783BB-F276-4DEE-86DC-EEEF57C8723A.jpeg

Unsure if I'm slightly off the beaten track here, however here goes (This is why I usually avoid or at least don' t post in these political threads etc)

(insert word) 'correctness' has gone crazy, OTT, mad, stupid, pathetic, overboard etc etc

You can hardly watch a TV series, modern film, serial, soap etc without having some sort of message rammed down your throat, some subtle, others no so much.

Even the once awesome Dr. Who has seen 70% or more of the script directed towards, thou shalt not do this, that nor the other.

Before anyone starts, I have zero agendas, nor a racist or prejudice bone in my body, but common decency, respect and an IQ above 10 teaches me all I need to know, I do not need constant lessons every time I turn on my TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back