Roguish Slotobank (Netent) voiding 1600 $ , no explanation , no email response

I do not no how the licencing exactly works and no jetball have posted here, But the licence seem to be from jetbull and the others carrying a white label from them ?

Any body no how it works?

It's the Everymatrix white label license

Of 24 EveryMatrix platform clients, at least 13 of them also use the Everymatrix white label license, so they have same license number, same company number, same street address, etc.

All 13 have all or part of these listed on their web page company/license info.

The website is operated and managed by EveryMatrix Ltd, a company bearing registration number C44411, and having its registered address at Suite 4, Num. 62/63 Morina Court, George Borg Olivier Street, St.Julians, STJ 1081, Malta. EveryMatrix Ltd. is licensed and regulated in virtue of a Class 1 license numbered LGA/CL1/497/2010 and Class 2 license numbered LGA/CL2/497/2008 issued by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. (www.lga.org.mt)

It's the Everymatrix white label license

Of 24 EveryMatrix platform clients, at least 13 of them also use the Everymatrix white label license, so they have same license number, same company number, same street address, etc.

All 13 have all or part of these listed on their web page company/license info.

I can understand a bit of it, By looking at the UK.GC Than every matrix licence status is jetbull than you have the white labels to include guts but I also see Guts also have a separate licence

l1.JPG

I can understand a bit of it, By looking at the UK.GC Than every matrix licence status is jetbull than you have the white labels to include guts but I also see Guts also have a separate licence

Also Thrills/Superlenny has their own Malta and UKGC licenses, and don't use EveryMatrix licenses for either, but that site lists them also as white label. My guess is that someone from EveryMatrix did kinda bad job in filling some form, and because of that it lists Jetbull as the trading name instead of EveryMatrix, and because of badly filled form, it also lists at least 3 sites that have their own UKGC licenses as EM whitelabel sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back