Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

MY FAVORITE FRUITIE :D :notworthy

2nd post in this thread this month....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4000x!

Nice one winbig!
But I don't see what combination gives so nice win? :what:

How do you guys get so much money? I don't get it... I put some money on my balance and all I get is BULLSHIT 0,00 Euro. That's what I get. I lose all my money.

How do you guys get so much money? I don't get it... I put some money on my balance and all I get is BULLSHIT 0,00 Euro. That's what I get. I lose all my money.

It's just a game, my friend. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...

Yup, you have to be extremely lucky if you can post something here.
Can't complain, just hit this beauty at 32RED, 20 deposit, only playing 18 cent per spin, hit 5 scatters:eek: during free spins, YEEHAW!:D:D:notworthy
My first 5 scatters ever on a Thunderstruck clone, only a pity I could not capture them, but 1553x bet is ofcourse very very nice!!

Old Attachment (Invalid)

This was the second of these in Two days, the other being Cleopatra also at Buzzluck and in winners screenshots.
The win was 5 barrels with the wild multiplier during free spins.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

This was the second of these in Two days, the other being Cleopatra also at Buzzluck and in winners screenshots.
The win was 5 barrels with the wild multiplier during free spins.

But this is not a 1000x bet win, because there are 65 cent missing :D ;)

Think These Deserves To be Here

:D- Did not know this thread existed - Already posted on Winners screenshot thread but feel this needs to be here too

Attachments

• texasjackpot.jpg
    texasjackpot.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,364
Robbed Blind!

The fruities often oblige with the biggest multiples:D

Here is a 3496x bet top feature win, although since the bet itself is a mere 10p, it aint much;)

Attachments

• Cops and Robbed Blind.jpg
    Cops and Robbed Blind.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1,193

Users who are viewing this thread

• Meister Ratings

Back