melbourne cup

pinkfloyd

Dormant Account
hayas

does anyone here follow the spring carnival in melbourne ?

or in particular the melbourne cup ?

any fancies ? any gossip on international runners gb ire or fr etc ?

im thinking whobegotyou is gonna be very hard to beat in the cox plate , deserves to be favourite

as for the melb cup , not sure yet saw profound beauties last run in england and it ran like a duck , tho they said the track condition didnt suit , but i dont think it deserves to be 13 to 1 , maybe 20s

not sure about the australian horses tho , all the last few races have been over 1600 and hard to gauge a 3200 meter horse at the moment

i put a few bux on ready to lift a few weeks at big odds so i hope it gets a run

anyone else ?

Darn it. It seems that for the first time in 2 decades there is no special meeting for the Melbourne Cup races in Hong Kong. I have been betting on these races since the likes of Better Loosen Up. Maybe we might still be able to bet on these simulcast races but we wont be having races on the same day as in previous years. Will it be held on 3 Nov 2009 (Tuesday). We could have a discussion nearer the time.

yup its the 3rd :thumbsup: and sure anytime for a discussion :thumbsup:

better loosen up , brings back memories

aapracing com au or racenet com au has lots of free news and lists of runners etc if you want to keep an eye on it

not good they cancelled your raceday tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back