How Bad Is It In Germany? Europe?

Funny that, considering how the last similar thread ended and how we all knew this was going to happen

Yeah, but as long as there are geo-political issues in the world, we're going to have threads like these. As long as people can discuss what ails them with a bit of decorum and balance, then it should be fine.

I wish I had a magic fairy wand and could sprinkle atheist wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee dust on everyone in Europe, and on everyone thinking about coming to Europe, and over the entire middle east. Perhaps then - people would stop butchering each other and focus on the betterment of our planet - start engaging themselves on how to improve our lives with science and the arts. Y'know - like Star Trek?

Religions from the bronze age and dark ages should be shed from our modern civilization. What is happening here - and in the rest of the world is insane.

Yeah, but as long as there are geo-political issues in the world, we're going to have threads like these. As long as people can discuss what ails them with a bit of decorum and balance, then it should be fine.

I wish I had a magic fairy wand and could sprinkle atheist wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee dust on everyone in Europe, and on everyone thinking about coming to Europe, and over the entire middle east. Perhaps then - people would stop butchering each other and focus on the betterment of our planet - start engaging themselves on how to improve our lives with science and the arts. Y'know - like Star Trek?

Religions from the bronze age and dark ages should be shed from our modern civilization. What is happening here - and in the rest of the world is insane.

In an ideal world, perhaps. Unfortunately given the nature of previous threads has proven that rational, balanced points go flying out of the window as it gets people's knickers in a twist. It just seems that many points made in the last thread have been repeated here and suddenly given a green light to be aired. It's strange how quickly opinions can sway when the issue presents itself on their doorstep I feel

In an ideal world, perhaps. Unfortunately given the nature of previous threads has proven that rational, balanced points go flying out of the window as it gets people's knickers in a twist. It just seems that many points made in the last thread have been repeated here and suddenly given a green light to be aired. It's strange how quickly opinions can sway when the issue presents itself on their doorstep I feel

Wrong. I will never accept these white supremacy phrasemongering.

But I`m tired of talking about it :oops:

Say "fuck da police" to the Polizei and you'll go to jail.
I've taken a police training course here in Australia and my lecturer advised students to take action if you are verbally abused as an officer.
I can't remember what exactly my lecturer advised but I think it might have been taking them to court which would probably result in a fine.

In regards to Germany there is another topical issue and that's about free speech.
Noam Chomsky takes the stance that he disagrees with what they are saying but he does not disagree with their right to say it. This could be due to historical examples of restrictions on speech which have prevented people from saying beneficial things. For example Galileo Galilei found that the earth was not the centre of the universe but was silenced by the church.

I don't know the answers to any of the immigrant problems because they are very complicated.
The American, Sam Harris seems to think that Islam is so dangerous that it should be outlawed.
He might be right but I don't think so. I can say the actions of some Muslims is certainly fanatical and those actions should be stopped because they do more harm than good, e.g. stoning women for adultury, cutting the hands off thievs, etc.
Outlawing the entire religion like they did in the film "V for Vendetta" is going too far I think.

Christianity was like this up until not too long ago but have since seemed to curb their fanaticism.
For example they were saying to women you cant leave your violent husband even if he will murder you, or you can't have that abortion even though the childbirth will kill you.

"Winning their hearts and minds" is the best approach I can currently think of.

If i can give my two cents to this. We have in Switzerland close to 30% immigrants. Interestingly if we look at criminal statistics, it's always the same people that show up. I've been traveling all around the world, and if you go to some countries where lots of those criminals from the new years eve come from you will realize that women are just often treated like shit around there...

In a good world we would be able to have a issue-driven debate about this, but all i see are either stupid racists who want to kill them all, or left wing idiots who want make a party for every refugee that enters the country.

I just saw recently a documentary on german television about those refugee camps and was shocked about how unprepared everybody was... Health checks couldn't be completed etc.

My world is pretty simple, people WHO NEED our help (and i'm not talking about young guys who just want to have a better job, i'm tlaking about REAL poor people in need) should be allowed to come in and should given the full respect as for ourselves. People that are getting criminal, should IMMEDIATELY be banned from our country. There is no logic reason to keep someone here after he's doing crime, after we gave him a chance and he or she decided to commit crime.

Generally one of the biggest problems is political correctness. We can all make fun and critizise christianity all the time, but if somebody says something against Islam he's a racist. That's the problem.

The biggest problem is, their president was poorly advised and made an insane amount of poor decisions.

How can you not think that allowing a never ending amount of refugees into your country is a good idea? Sure you can want to help and the proper thing would have been to build a safe zone in Syria.

Now you have your own people being assaulted and victimized because she was too foolish to use common sense. And the strain on the economy to boot.

It blows me away that after all of this our leader (Trudeau) wants to do the same. Even though the director of the FBI and two other intelligency agencies have warned the refugees cannot be vetted, Isis has a plan to hide amongst them and they found fake passport machines.

Why does he do this? To buy votes.

How on earth that idiot is pulling back our fighter jets etc from Syria is beyond me. Isis has declared war on us and he just wants to sit back, take selfies and smoke weed.

And you know who gets to sit back and laugh at all us idiots? All the muslim nations who refuse to help or provide financial aid. They arent even helping their own people.

If i can give my two cents to this. We have in Switzerland close to 30% immigrants. Interestingly if we look at criminal statistics, it's always the same people that show up. I've been traveling all around the world, and if you go to some countries where lots of those criminals from the new years eve come from you will realize that women are just often treated like shit around there...

In a good world we would be able to have a issue-driven debate about this, but all i see are either stupid racists who want to kill them all, or left wing idiots who want make a party for every refugee that enters the country.

I just saw recently a documentary on german television about those refugee camps and was shocked about how unprepared everybody was... Health checks couldn't be completed etc.

My world is pretty simple, people WHO NEED our help (and i'm not talking about young guys who just want to have a better job, i'm tlaking about REAL poor people in need) should be allowed to come in and should given the full respect as for ourselves. People that are getting criminal, should IMMEDIATELY be banned from our country. There is no logic reason to keep someone here after he's doing crime, after we gave him a chance and he or she decided to commit crime.

Generally one of the biggest problems is political correctness. We can all make fun and critizise christianity all the time, but if somebody says something against Islam he's a racist. That's the problem.

I agree with you, the whole situation is an absolute mess. Most refugees are not even properly registered. The system is not prepared - the police, the border Protection, the whole administration.

Only yesterday the police announced that they will not be able to continue border controls after 31.01. because of lack of personel. Another problem is, that it is not possible to legally deport people back

to countries like Syria or Iraq. And lots of refugees have (deliberately) no ID with them, which means: no legal possibility to deport them bc you do not know whereto (even if they rape or kill s.o.)= Teufelskreis

At least something is happening regarding so-called "safe countries of origin". The list will be expanded to include many new countries like Morrocco, Afghanistan, Algeria, Tunisia, Pakistan and many more.

As most of the suspects are from north african countries, deportion will highly increase in that direction soon and this is absolutely necessary.

Beside any political attitudes every sane person has to admit that Merkels "Willkommenspolitik" does not work because it is not thought-out and there was and is no plan for how to proceed with all these

people when they finally arrive here.

The most important thing is now not to be tempted by right-left-whatever propaganda. Idiots crying for banning Islam and blaming the wrong people (legit refugees) by throwing everyone into one pot is

wrong and dangerous because there are enough dumb people who will jump on that train without using their brain. Ha! A rhyme as closing remarks :)

It's not the president it's the chancellor.

And yes it is a mess. A big one. AFD will have a huge momentum in the next Landtagswahlen. Angela will be under severe pressure soon and I hope she will just withdraw from her position. Time for manly decisions.

It's not the president it's the chancellor.

And yes it is a mess. A big one. AFD will have a huge momentum in the next Landtagswahlen. Angela will be under severe pressure soon and I hope she will just withdraw from her position. Time for a manly decisions.

The problem with AFD is that they self-amputated their brain : Lucke. He is a poor misunderstood professor, who was thrown out of the party he himself founded and built up. They do not have any solutions

for any of Germanys problems. Just cruying for leaving EU and going back to the D-Mark and stuff. Well it is no secret that such steps would not make anything better. If you take a closer look at them you

will see that they are basically without any serious content today but full of populism.

The last months without Lucke showed how far right they are now, repeating the same old ressentiments but the tone has gotten heavy racist and homophobe. Take a look at the new frontguy Höcke, he

talks like a small Hitler sometimes. But you are right, they have great chances to achieve their best results ever at this years Landtagswahlen.

Of course you are going to see racism after whats happened there. How could there not be any?

Germany was fine and respected. They allow these people in and they came in and destroyed the country. You expect there not to be hate?

Of course you are going to see racism after whats happened there. How could there not be any?

Germany was fine and respected. They allow these people in and they came in and destroyed the country. You expect there not to be hate?

What? Destroyed the country? I am in Germany, living in a big city near a refugeecenter and nothing is destroyed here. The funny thing is that almost everytime someone sais sth like this, they appear not

be from Germany^^ :D

What? Destroyed the country? I am in Germany, living in a big city near a refugeecenter and nothing is destroyed here. The funny thing is that almost everytime someone sais sth like this, they appear not

be from Germany^^ :D

Maybe destroy is hyperbole but my spouse is from germany and thats where the family lives and they told us its a huge mess. Plus ive seen it all over the news.

Point being, you acting shocked about racism and hate due to all the issues in the country

Maybe destroy is hyperbole but my spouse is from germany and thats where the family lives and they told us its a huge mess. Plus ive seen it all over the news.

Point being, you acting shocked about racism and hate due to all the issues in the country

I am absolutely not shocked. Do you think racism is new here? It is not. I just tried to point out that these AFD guys have no solutions. Convince yourself, take a look at their programme. They would

destroy this country in an eyeblink. And no, I am not a leftwing or rightwing guy. I come to conclusions based on the things I see. What happened in Cologne is scary but I am confident that these

respectless motherfxxxxxs will be punished and either be sent back where they came from or go to prison if a deporture is not possible due to missing documents- I will gladly pay for it. And then: pick up

the soap on a daily basis, if you know what I mean.

I cant see the country destroyed nor the danger of this happening in the near future.

The problem with AFD is that they self-amputated their brain : Lucke. He is a poor misunderstood professor, who was thrown out of the party he himself founded and built up. They do not have any solutions

for any of Germanys problems. Just cruying for leaving EU and going back to the D-Mark and stuff. Well it is no secret that such steps would not make anything better. If you take a closer look at them you

will see that they are basically without any serious content today but full of populism.

The last months without Lucke showed how far right they are now, repeating the same old ressentiments but the tone has gotten heavy racist and homophobe. Take a look at the new frontguy Höcke, he

talks like a small Hitler sometimes. But you are right, they have great chances to achieve their best results ever at this years Landtagswahlen.

You are right, don't get me wrong I don't like AFD or some of their small (S)hitler's.
I think this whole Migrantcrisis will dominate our internal politics for quite a while.

I am absolutely not shocked. Do you think racism is new here? It is not. I just tried to point out that these AFD guys have no solutions. Convince yourself, take a look at their programme. They would

destroy this country in an eyeblink. And no, I am not a leftwing or rightwing guy. I come to conclusions based on the things I see. What happened in Cologne is scary but I am confident that these

respectless motherfxxxxxs will be punished and either be sent back where they came from or go to prison if a deporture is not possible due to missing documents- I will gladly pay for it. And then: pick up

I cant see the country destroyed nor the danger of this happening in the near future.

Ill have to look up their programme as to why you refer to them as hitler. Im assuming these people are wanting to kill all refugees? If the reason you are saying hitler is because they want them out of the country and banned. Then I dont blame them after what happened. Germany has to look out for itself. And if they want to help. use some money and get together with the other powers and muslim countries and build a safe zone since a lot of them cant behave themselves.

I think its awful they are free'd from rape, torture and ruins and welcomed into a country and instead of becoming part of the country...some of them decide to rape, assault and steal from the people that tried to help them.

Ill have to look up their programme as to why you refer to them as hitler. Im assuming these people are wanting to kill all refugees? If the reason you are saying hitler is because they want them out of the country and banned. Then I dont blame them after what happened. Germany has to look out for itself. And if they want to help. use some money and get together with the other powers and muslim countries and build a safe zone since a lot of them cant behave themselves.

I think its awful they are free'd from rape, torture and ruins and welcomed into a country and instead of becoming part of the country...some of them decide to rape, assault and steal from the people that tried to help them.

I was refering to one of the front guys: Höcke. He talks often in a very "völkisch" way, stating weird things about for example race or homosexuality. Of Course they do not want to kill the refugees :D

Their programme is not racist, it is simply without serious content. Sure, they have some points but they wont tell us how they will reach their goals from the programme. And if they do, it turns out as

unrealizable.

As I said, the guilty ones will be punished by law and imprisoned or deported. I feel the need to highlight again that these criminal elements are a small minority.

Safe zones could be a proper way to reduce the amount of people heading to europe.

Last edited:
What happened in Cologne is scary but I am confident that these

does it really makes you feel better the whatever actions are taken AFTER similar incidents? what about preventing them to happen. in european cushy prisons they will have more time to detail the holy book and after they get out it will be in the same society carrying the same risk, or you are confident on rehabilitation system. don't forget that even when their countries were in peace(pretty much never), assisting as a child to public scenes like hanging and stoning the women was part of the islamic law, was a must in the process of forming the adult and to preserve the islam with further generations. Merkel should have been put down the moment she said that Islam belongs to Germany. the same goes for forsaken african countries where, beside the clit of baby girls is cut leaving permanent damages, witchery is a basic felon for womens and the full village must take part when she is burning alive. if you want videos as proofs just ask, i can give you a ton, unicef took care of them and gave them smartphones to record the dark ages. some of these ones are on german streets now.
Cologne case was delayed for days until took media exposure, but was too big to be hidden.it was enough though to enlighten what is REALLY happening there, singular cases being silenced to show how well integration is going. i wonder how a german, wishful thinking type, after will all of sudden taste the bad and try to tell his circle and the world what happened, what is the next step after being labeled racist. where liberalism stops in a case like this.
be thankful when you hear the word VOLK still being spoken, unless is just a bullshit speech, most likely who pronounce the word is a nationalist thinking at his/her people first and trying to preserve the good - in all forms.
when Merkel are telling the rest of EU on how to act is pissing off everyone, like few days ago when in a meeting with our primeminister she wanted in a dictatorial way to send here thousands of migrants directly from Germany. our president Klaus Iohannis which is of german origin and was the head of liberal party said NO. i applaud him. however, doe to other liberal donks they pushed every lever we will take 1000. if those are genuine refugees, i'm all for it. is not a number that will push changes in the society. but if any of those will commit rape/murder/terror attack, should be deported in Merkel own bedroom.

does it really makes you feel better the whatever actions are taken AFTER similar incidents? what about preventing them to happen. in european cushy prisons they will have more time to detail the holy book and after they get out it will be in the same society carrying the same risk, or you are confident on rehabilitation system. don't forget that even when their countries were in peace(pretty much never), assisting as a child to public scenes like hanging and stoning the women was part of the islamic law, was a must in the process of forming the adult and to preserve the islam with further generations. Merkel should have been put down the moment she said that Islam belongs to Germany. the same goes for forsaken african countries where, beside the clit of baby girls is cut leaving permanent damages, witchery is a basic felon for womens and the full village must take part when she is burning alive. if you want videos as proofs just ask, i can give you a ton, unicef took care of them and gave them smartphones to record the dark ages. some of these ones are on german streets now.
Cologne case was delayed for days until took media exposure, but was too big to be hidden.it was enough though to enlighten what is REALLY happening there, singular cases being silenced to show how well integration is going. i wonder how a german, wishful thinking type, after will all of sudden taste the bad and try to tell his circle and the world what happened, what is the next step after being labeled racist. where liberalism stops in a case like this.
be thankful when you hear the word VOLK still being spoken, unless is just a bullshit speech, most likely who pronounce the word is a nationalist thinking at his/her people first and trying to preserve the good - in all forms.
when Merkel are telling the rest of EU on how to act is pissing off everyone, like few days ago when in a meeting with our primeminister she wanted in a dictatorial way to send here thousands of migrants directly from Germany. our president Klaus Iohannis which is of german origin and was the head of liberal party said NO. i applaud him. however, doe to other liberal donks they pushed every lever we will take 1000. if those are genuine refugees, i'm all for it. is not a number that will push changes in the society. but if any of those will commit rape/murder/terror attack, should be deported in Merkel own bedroom.

You know, 2 years ago Italy and Greece asked for help regarding the refugeecrisis and the large numbers of people entering their teritory. Do you know what was our

answer? It was like: Piss off, you have to deal with it alone! Do I expect other countries to help us today by taking refugees? Surely not. We made them shut up in an

ultra arrogant way when they seeked help. Naturally Merkel tries this move now, but its your own fault if you let her dictate you what to do. Since many years thousends of people

are dying in the Mediterranean Sea ... did we care? No. Did anybody care? No.

You are wrong in so many points. How do you come to the conclusion that criminal refugees will be released into freedom here in Germany after their visit to prison?

They will be deported right away. The same goes for "refugees" from northern africa (Morrocco, Algeria,...). They are not longer able to request asylum in Germany.

By the way, the majority of the cologne suspects is not of syrian or iraqi origin. They are from the mentioned northern african states.

I dont see your point with "forsaken african countries", your argumentation looks weird and pretty messed up, actually its really hard to read and understand.

This Höcke is a blatant racist. Please dont mix things up. He is an insult to all Nationalists. He tells the people what he thinks they want to hear and not because he has

nationalist ideals or something. In fact there is nothing he contributes to anything. Just repeating the same old shite phrases again and again.

May I ask, do you think that the majority of refugees are criminals/terrorists/killer/rapists or is the number more likely under 1%?

Muslim 'refugees' have also been barred from some public swimming pools for inappropriate behaviour to women and young girls. Fortunately the UK is taking in very few, and yet we've already had the first rape by Syrian 'refugees'. That fool Merkel will go down in history as the worst danger to the German people since Hitler. Her idiocy has sown the seeds for huge problems in the future. Most muslim migrants will never integrate fully into European society. A time bomb is ticking in Germany....

Closing a thread because people find the subject matter 'sensitive' is NOT the answer. If you push matters under the carpet and don't debate them in the open then people will be forced into extremism.

These vile actions also occurred in several other German cities and occur frequently in places like Oslo, Malmo, Brussels, Paris, Copenhagen etc. Whether you like it or not, the common denominator is ISLAM.

You have imported tens of thousands (in the case of Merkel's German suicide bid hundreds of thousands) of mainly young males with little or no understanding of European culture, laws traditions and values. The only 'understanding' they have is a medieval book of questionable content which they find has sweet FA relevance in a Western nation.

Most will find no work, or low-paid menial work. They will be back of the queue for housing, opportunities and just as importantly the affection of German women. What Merkel and the neo-liberal politicians fail to realize is that the wide-eyed 'harmless and vulnerable refugees' (most of whom 'lost' their passports/ID but managed to retain their mobile phones) just 6-months down the line have transformed into marauding menacing gangs and mobs.

If Merkel had taken the trouble to examine the wrecked and hopeless and dangerous Islamic ghettoes of Sweden, Norway, France, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Austria, countries which also fell for the liberal do-gooder nonsense she'd have realized the HUGE price the ordinary German will eventually pay for her 'compassion'.

Don't forget, the breeding rate of muslims is 2-3x that of indigenous Europeans. Down the line this swell of resentful, ungrateful and indoctrinated 'new Germans' will rise exponentially compared to the native German. If you think Germany and don't forget other European countries have problems now, this is NOTHING to what the future holds. In just one generation most Germans will not recognize their big cities any more.

Whatever the liberals/pro-multiculti mob say, no matter how many times they throw in the debate-loser's repartee 'you're a racist' it won't change the facts, and underneath they know it. That's what makes it even more tragic.

100% spot on...fanatastic post!

Muslim 'refugees' have also been barred from some public swimming pools for inappropriate behaviour to women and young girls. Fortunately the UK is taking in very few, and yet we've already had the first rape by Syrian 'refugees'. That fool Merkel will go down in history as the worst danger to the German people since Hitler. Her idiocy has sown the seeds for huge problems in the future. Most muslim migrants will never integrate fully into European society. A time bomb is ticking in Germany....

Sorry to correct you but: Most muslim migrants actually ARE fully integrated into the european society. At least in Germany.

"Muslim 'refugees' have also been barred from some public swimming pools for inappropriate behaviour to women and young girls." There was such a case, true. The

prohibition was lifted the next day or so.

May I ask, do you think that the majority of refugees are criminals/terrorists/killer/rapists or is the number more likely under 1%?

at the end of the day it doesnt matter what i, you and others think statistically. the only statistic is: look around, if one was hurt say bad luck and move one, if 100 were hurt in different cities start to become emphatic with OWN people and nationalist and ask yourself some questions.
the thing you hear about deportation is what you previously heard 'they come to Germoney to hide the war, after war is over they will go back'. don't fall into propaganda. there is a reason those countries were forever undeveloped and that is their religion. do not ever dare to think they will change there, instead will form a parallel society, their own cities etc, as proved already with real example from belgium, sweden and so on. when people are hurt but you are still interested in 'the refugees' please, read the wikipedia definition of stockholm syndrome and the original case, is more actual than ever before.
as for my english sorry for forcing to read gibberish, i know i suck hard but is the way it is. i learned the english i know by reading forums, reading lyrics to music i listen and from movies. i started some rosetta stone lessons and i already learned more words meanings.

You know, 2 years ago Italy and Greece asked for help regarding the refugeecrisis and the large numbers of people entering their teritory. Do you know what was our

answer? It was like: Piss off, you have to deal with it alone! Do I expect other countries to help us today by taking refugees? Surely not. We made them shut up in an

ultra arrogant way when they seeked help. Naturally Merkel tries this move now, but its your own fault if you let her dictate you what to do. Since many years thousends of people

are dying in the Mediterranean Sea ... did we care? No. Did anybody care? No.

You are wrong in so many points. How do you come to the conclusion that criminal refugees will be released into freedom here in Germany after their visit to prison?

They will be deported right away. The same goes for "refugees" from northern africa (Morrocco, Algeria,...). They are not longer able to request asylum in Germany.

By the way, the majority of the cologne suspects is not of syrian or iraqi origin. They are from the mentioned northern african states.

I dont see your point with "forsaken african countries", your argumentation looks weird and pretty messed up, actually its really hard to read and understand.

This Höcke is a blatant racist. Please dont mix things up. He is an insult to all Nationalists. He tells the people what he thinks they want to hear and not because he has

nationalist ideals or something. In fact there is nothing he contributes to anything. Just repeating the same old shite phrases again and again.

1. They WON'T be deported as they will have a queue of 'human rights' lawyers delaying it at the German taxpayers' expense. You also have the E-USSR Human Rights Laws under which they'll claim they can't be deported because they have a pet cat or have sired a child with a desperate German woman.

2. You don't know if there are 1% scumbags or 90% scumbags among the 'refugees'!! Simply because most have 'lost' their documentation, Germany hasn't a clue where most really come from, if they are criminals, terrorists, IS or whichever. Even if they are 100% 'innocent' a large number of muslim males in a Western nation can and will cause problems. There can be NO positive outcome. Just look around the web for the news and documentaries your liberal elite would rather you didn't see, regarding the widespread problems where large numbers of these migrants have settled.

1. They WON'T be deported as they will have a queue of 'human rights' lawyers delaying it at the German taxpayers' expense. You also have the E-USSR Human Rights Laws under which they'll claim they can't be deported because they have a pet cat or have sired a child with a desperate German woman.

2. You don't know if there are 1% scumbags or 90% scumbags among the 'refugees'!! Simply because most have 'lost' their documentation, Germany hasn't a clue where most really come from, if they are criminals, terrorists, IS or whichever. Even if they are 100% 'innocent' a large number of muslim males in a Western nation can and will cause problems. There can be NO positive outcome. Just look around the web for the news and documentaries your liberal elite would rather you didn't see, regarding the widespread problems where large numbers of these migrants have settled.

My liberal elite? :D Oh man. You know what? Its simple: what you call liberal media will show you pics and vids where you will hardly find males except from fathers with

their children. On the other side the rightwing media will show you exclusively pics and vids where you will hardly find women and children. You will see young styled

males, laughing and playing with their smartphones... Do you see the pattern? The truth is somewhere between.

Your first point is bullshit and you know it. It doesnt get more valid if you are more cynical.

Your second point is bull... too. Nearly everytime you use words like "most" you are terrible wrong. Most have no ID? Its not true^^ Without ID they will never get

citizenship and they know it. Your generalisations regarding muslims are disgusting and dangerous. The good thing is that most people are not like you.

But I think we agreed to disagree at some earlier point. Remember, dont smoke your tinfoil!!

:)

ps: whats your lifeleakusername please?

Sorry to correct you but: Most muslim migrants actually ARE fully integrated into the european society. At least in Germany.

"Muslim 'refugees' have also been barred from some public swimming pools for inappropriate behaviour to women and young girls." There was such a case, true. The

prohibition was lifted the next day or so.

Oh dear someone has entered Gemix la la land!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back