East Coast Trip Autumn 2016

Great pics JD :thumbsup:

Going seaside today myself. Penang, Malaysia for my visa run. Will stay beachfront at the Bayview Hotel, Georgetown for a couple of days. Will try to get some pics as well although i am usually awful with the camera. :rolleyes:

Great pics JD :thumbsup:

Going seaside today myself. Penang, Malaysia for my visa run. Will stay beachfront at the Bayview Hotel, Georgetown for a couple of days. Will try to get some pics as well although i am usually awful with the camera. :rolleyes:

Ohhh enjoy Please have some 'nasi lemak' , 'Penang Char Kuey Teow', 'Penang Assam Laksa' and more for me.. food pics would be appreciated. Hope you took the breakfast buffet inclusive in your room rate... that might be enjoyable.
Little envious now.

Ohhh enjoy Please have some 'nasi lemak' , 'Penang Char Kuey Teow', 'Penang Assam Laksa' and more for me.. food pics would be appreciated. Hope you took the breakfast buffet inclusive in your room rate... that might be enjoyable.
Little envious now.

Nasi Lemak is not my favorite, Char Kuey Teow is tasty but too much into cholesterol. However, Laksa is a definite must every time i am in Malaysia. :thumbsup:

Will do my best with pics. :D

Although I don't live "land-locked" being on the shores of Lake Ontario, there is something awe-inspiring about the ocean.

Plus, the salt air makes breathing so much easier. I'm off beachside myself tomorrow morning, Varadero Cuba. It's not a food destination by any means, although you can find a very good meal a few places outside the resorts.

Although I don't live "land-locked" being on the shores of Lake Ontario, there is something awe-inspiring about the ocean.

Plus, the salt air makes breathing so much easier. I'm off beachside myself tomorrow morning, Varadero Cuba. It's not a food destination by any means, although you can find a very good meal a few places outside the resorts.

A video i took of a choppy morning last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcade Time

Got a fiver nudge set up (where you use 2 nudges and let it time out so it gives you extra nudges to bring win in)

Went up top and got £23, It came down and went back up again. Not bad for a 10p machine. Took photo at £29.60 as it pays out at £30, just got another £2 up top after that and then it finsihed. Already had £3.60 in bank before i got the fiver.

arc.jpg

Best win i got on a £25 Jackpot was on one of these (pic is of the £5 version which is crap) got XXX on line and it went up and gave me 2 OXO for mystery, both for £25 and then another £25 in bits, so a £75 top.
Couldnt take pic as arcade staff where hanging about and they are keen on not letting you use phones in this arcade.

oxo.jpg

2 photos of machines which didnt really do anything, so just took the photos when i came off them.

ww.jpg

ddpt.jpg

Great pics again JD. :)

Alas none from me. The rainy season is still in full swing and ensured I had a rocky landing, constant and partially torrential rain for the 2 days I was there and a rocky take-off at the end. Stayed 99% of the time inside the hotel. :oops: ...But at least I got the visa sorted, i'm good now for the next 3 months. :thumbsup:

Yesterday though we had to hear the sad news that HM the King of Thailand passed away. Very sad day for the country. One year mourning period is now in effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back