DOA2 1,000 bonuses - Where's my WildLine?

for continue this thread, this guy is another doa2 grinder, of course we know each other, he had over 20 wlines

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks for the link, is a shame your channel has gone, loved watching all your massive wins, the Royal with Cheese had a massive multiplier, tried grinding this before when I finally got the SuperSize Symbol removal, it paid 340x :confused:! Loved the DOA2 videos the most though, will get watching PeachySlots tonight.

Thanks for the link, is a shame your channel has gone, loved watching all your massive wins, the Royal with Cheese had a massive multiplier, tried grinding this before when I finally got the SuperSize Symbol removal, it paid 340x :confused:! Loved the DOA2 videos the most though, will get watching PeachySlots tonight.

had to close it, at least for the moment.
A well-know italian streamer got a monster fine? or penalty? i dont know which is the exact term, around 700.000 euro, and to youtube too, this 750.000 euro.

In italy we have a 'new' law called 'decreto dignità', in practice we cannot advertise any type of gambling in any way.

BUT if you (or others) are interested to watch my videos, i can share via email private YT videos of my old and new wins, contact me via private message :)

@pinnit2014

Believe me, you are 1 of my IDOLS, im pretty sure is easier have 53 wlines in doa2 that one 5000+x on bonanzaaa 😁😁😁

had to close it, at least for the moment.
A well-know italian streamer got a monster fine? or penalty? i dont know which is the exact term, around 700.000 euro, and to youtube too, this 750.000 euro.

In italy we have a 'new' law called 'decreto dignità', in practice we cannot advertise any type of gambling in any way.

BUT if you (or others) are interested to watch my videos, i can share via email private YT videos of my old and new wins, contact me via private message :)

@pinnit2014

Believe me, you are 1 of my IDOLS, im pretty sure is easier have 53 wlines in doa2 that one 5000+x on bonanzaaa 😁😁😁
What i read from that was that you want to merge with me to form some sort of DOA - Bonanza Power Couple?

Pianchini we will now be known as.

How often on average does DOA2 bonus give a wildline? I heard upon release (not sure they were official stats) that bonus frequency was 191 spins, re-trigger on average every 50 bonuses and a wildline on average every 151 bonuses.

Today I surpassed 1,000 bonuses without a wildline or a 5 scatter trigger.
I cannot ‘crack’ this game, I’ve had wildlines and 5 scatters on Who’s the Bride, Sticky Bandits 3 and Bandits Thunderlink and all seem in line with expected stats on those games with RTP close to TRTP having played way less spins than on DOA2.

My stats for the 118,000 tracked spins and 388 bonuses on DOA2 (though I’ve done an estimated further 180-200,000 non-tracked spins), mainly on 36p stake are:

• RTP (Money in/Out) – 90.51% - Helped by a 2920x win on 90p stake
  • Statistical RTP (based on stake) – 87.57% -
  • Bonus Frequency – 304 Spins
  • Retrigger Frequency – 44 Bonuses on average
  • Biggest Win – 4,093x
To summarise the stats, my re-trigger average is above expected. However, bonus frequency is way below expected. Whilst RTP can take millions of spins to converge on TRTP, I expected after 300,000 spins bonus frequency to be closer to the expected. Also, my RTP is almost 10% below the TRTP, a big paying Wildine bonus could change this (would need 15,00x+ to get close to the stated 96.8%), should it be closer after 300,000 spins?

What are other players stats for 'wildline per bonus' frequency? I’ve watched several streamers do a wildline hunt and they very rarely get to 200 bonuses before hitting one.

Sorry for the rant/waffle, but suppose my key questions are; in 300,000 spins, have I endured a really bad run and does anyone know the official NetEnt stats for bonus frequency, wildline, re-trigger, and 5 Scatter frequencies?
Same as you mate been chasing one only on 60p stake but been chasing for years and must of had well over 1000 bonuses, only two days ago did I manage 4 wilds on the same line, that's how bad its been for me, even switched to the multiplyer side 90p spins and managed £650 1st time I've ever took it😂, still trying for the wild line tho, wish they would just banish the game now if I'm being honest. Hope you hit yours tho mate🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Same as you mate been chasing one only on 60p stake but been chasing for years and must of had well over 1000 bonuses, only two days ago did I manage 4 wilds on the same line, that's how bad its been for me, even switched to the multiplyer side 90p spins and managed £650 1st time I've ever took it😂, still trying for the wild line tho, wish they would just banish the game now if I'm being honest. Hope you hit yours tho mate🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Another player mentioned that they took the multiplier bonus instead of going for the biggie every time and did quite well from it.

Both DOAs have always been a slog to get through, but will inevitably pull something out of the hat eventually. Usually around the time one's completely exasperated with them, and it's completely unexpected - hence why they're loved and hated in equal measure.

It's more of a rarity to go without a wildline over extended play, than not. Problem being of course that these droughts can indeed last years.

One can't 'force' the wildline, yet continues the pursuit nonetheless, because of said 'surprise' element as the wilds start popping and jolt players back into life.

By the same token, a player can just as easily discard the game, come back, and proceed to get two wildlines in three bonuses. It does happen, it can happen, I've seen it first-hand :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back