Copy of the Bailout Bill

It will be interesting to see just how much is stripped out of this bill when it's actually implemented. Making grandiose public announcements, then stripping out things seems to be a way of life in Washington. The devil is in the details, and we know there are 100 pages of details :rolleyes:

After a glossary of fiancial terms was passed out to the politicos when "intense" discussions began, that didn't exactly inspire confidence .They really had to do that because basically people, elected and the general public, can't fathom the details of what has happened and how it was done. As one person said in a joking way , "Only about 8 people in the world really understand this financial mess".

It will be interesting to see just how much is stripped out of this bill when it's actually implemented. Making grandiose public announcements, then stripping out things seems to be a way of life in Washington. The devil is in the details, and we know there are 100 pages of details :rolleyes:

After a glossary of fiancial terms was passed out to the politicos when "intense" discussions began, that didn't exactly inspire confidence .They really had to do that because basically people, elected and the general public, can't fathom the details of what has happened and how it was done. As one person said in a joking way , "Only about 8 people in the world really understand this financial mess" .

The only one we have that truly understands this mess is Ron Paul, and he was also the only one to go out on a limb in the primaries trying to tell the masses of sheep here but no one wanted to listen, they all thought he was a crackpot...even McCain snickered at him about his comments...but he ain't snickering no more is he...LOL

RON PAUL BUMPER STICKERS ON ALL MY CARS!

If anyone took time to read all of the speeches Ron Paul has made on the house floor since the beginning of his career and all of the papers he has written they would understand why he clearly got my vote in the Primaries!

One of his speeches he made before leaving office in the 1980's was advising Congress of the issues that he hoped they would take action on and his comments on what he felt where the problems in this Country.

Guess what! He could give the same speech today because ALL of the problems he identified and has tried to address while serving in Congress; STILL EXIST. Nothing, I mean NOTHING has really changed in the last 20 years!

All we have been doing is "putting out fires". The Government has so many Departments, Administrators and "top dogs", that the system can no longer function.

Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back