New Slot Announcement Bonanza 2 is here! Bonanza Falls by Big Time Gaming

Holy shit this game is bad.

You wanna make Bonanza 2?

Take away basegame AND bonus.

Basegame is nothing like Bonanza its like MAX megaways without any decent basegame wins. I have had 50x few times but that's it. It gives you the max megaways 117+k pretty often but like i said it's from MAX megaways it misses it every fuckin time or drops the minium. Its so bad.

Bonus. Don't. So horrible. Mini "megaways" with no drops or if it drops its shit on the 4 or 5 reel. Absolute fuckin ruined rubbish

My average is below 20x in about 30 bonuses. I know its a little piece of rounds but I don't see where are the big wins???? Where????

Shame on You BTG

Holy shit this game is bad.

You wanna make Bonanza 2?

Take away basegame AND bonus.

Basegame is nothing like Bonanza its like MAX megaways without any decent basegame wins. I have had 50x few times but that's it. It gives you the max megaways 117+k pretty often but like i said it's from MAX megaways it misses it every fuckin time or drops the minium. Its so bad.

Bonus. Don't. So horrible. Mini "megaways" with no drops or if it drops its shit on the 4 or 5 reel. Absolute fuckin ruined rubbish

My average is below 20x in about 30 bonuses. I know its a little piece of rounds but I don't see where are the big wins???? Where????

Shame on You BTG

No kidding I only wrote that to get this. Just few minutes after the post. Ofcourse just when I lowered the stake. Oh well 400x is nice.

Now I'm gonna raise the stake and do it again for profit! LOOOOL

Attachments

• justafterrant.png
    justafterrant.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back