Your Input Please Ever get the feeling someone's b*llsh*tting??

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
On Faecebook today:

Lucky 'Joanne' has done in one spin what Chopley couldn't do in 500,000 test spins...:p

zzzzzzzzz.JPG

LMAO 500x stake max win, spin in a billion - bars and stars coming over 3 respins?

Good spot, unfortunately it would take some effort to prove they are lying and would it be worth it?

Even if that win was genuine, the whole "won with one single spin" trick is getting kind of old, how about declaring lifetime deposits and withdrawals for that player...

Ever get the feeling someone's b*llsh*tting??

Not much:) Just about 95% I go on live chat,

What you expect its an 888 site, Joanne did win it but what they did not tell us that joanne is a test bot and took just over 2 million spins :)`

I didn't realise Starburst was THAT crappy:eek:

A mere 500x stake win being so difficult to achieve because it's the max possible. 500x stake used to be pretty routine on the old Microgaming fruities, and was if anything the MINIMUM that the jackpot feature could pay, and I was getting several each year.

Despite the humor factor, it's probably true, if you count the re-spins as part of the actual, star-triggering spin: i used to play Starburst a lot in my early Netent days, and did hit a few more then 500x in the three or two re-spins combined..

Anyway, it really is a popular slot, or so it seems:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back