Confused With Casumo Pound-euro

brianleeporter

Dormant Account
Hello everyone just a few thoughts and if anyone can help me.

Deposited £100 casumo wednseday played a little and won £170 withdrew it. But only recieved £121.35???

spoke to CS and he mentioned about it only being playing in euro was confused and didn't realise this.

He said it may be my bank exchange rate but It's nearly £50 that av lost out on?

I might sound stupid if this is all correct but if I deposited £100 and that came out of my bank then withdrew £170 but only got £121.35 am really confused haha.

Thanks.

Yeah I know They only use euro there forgot to say that sorry.

But just if I deposited £100 shouldn't it be more in euro's going into my playing balance then if this is the case?

Am totally confused.

I had similar confusions when 1st depositing at Casumo :)

If you deposit what you think is £100, 'behind closed doors' it actually changes to euro and takes the equivalent out your bank/deposit.

To make things clear to explain if 2 euros was £1 and you depo £100 it would only actually take £50 from your bank/card. As far is the Casumo site is concerned your depositing 100 euro NOT £100.

When withdrawing it is the same so I use Google to convert first, withdrew 80 euro other day and £57 went in bank.

If you want to start with £100GBP cash value, convert using Google first 'What is £100 in euro' then type that amount into the deposit screen/slider

Last edited:
It definitely sounds like you deposited in Euros, so on your bank statement it will show something like £70 deposited to Casumo.

And you say you received £121? That's still a tidy profit.....

I remember withdrawing in Euros a few months ago and recall being shocked at how little that converts into pound sterling:(

Hello everyone just a few thoughts and if anyone can help me.

Deposited £100 casumo wednseday played a little and won £170 withdrew it. But only recieved £121.35???

spoke to CS and he mentioned about it only being playing in euro was confused and didn't realise this.

He said it may be my bank exchange rate but It's nearly £50 that av lost out on?

I might sound stupid if this is all correct but if I deposited £100 and that came out of my bank then withdrew £170 but only got £121.35 am really confused haha.

Thanks.

its correct

casumo has not GBP as currency

so

170.00 EUR = 121.156 GBP

taken from xe.com

Well checked my statements an they only took £84 odd. Strange tho as they took the £100 first then if he odds when it converted went back into my account the next day.

So to some it up my bad haha. Apologies from me.

Still up £50 anyway or should I say 50 euro ;) haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back