Win the chance to be Managing Director at Rizk for the Day

Whats the problem? Why you write well done ? I dont understand.
now You have a chance in participating in the Bonanza contest too,or is that not where You send the PM to?my apology for any inconvenience

Whats the problem? Why you write well done ? I dont understand.

Don't worry Nochi - none of us do...

I’m starting a new thread for random chat about this. I’m enjoying the banter and don’t want u all to stop but the poor captain.....

It’s in the attic BtW x

I tried to be the adult and put a stop to it for the Captain's sake... but my work here is done! :eek2: :what:

I'm saving my energy for the new job share I've got my sights set on... :laugh: :thumbsup:

Jelena draga :) kako si mi ?? Cestitke za novi posao xx
(Jelena how are you hun? Congrats on your new job :) )

OMG OMG you are here too!! As a SENIOR MEMBER!!! <3 So happy!!

If I win it I'm going to send a fucking 'source of wealth' request out to every single Rizk customer on my day in charge. :laugh:

And I will send back a source of my middle fingers with the letters F and U written on them....

And.........

The competition is now full, so if you have PM'd m already then you are in and you should find a shiny €20 (or equivalent) chip in your rewards section that can be used on, and only on Bonanza.

Quick reminder of the main rules:

The winner will be the highest win from a single bet - whether it comes from base game, free rounds etc - screenie required
It must be won with the bonus money i have given you
You can bet as much or as little of your bonus balance as you like (you can always see this exactly by clicking on Capt Rizk face on the LHS and it will open your account screen).

I have given myself a chip so will post anything i hit too!!

Go.....

PS Forgive me for not replying to your PM's but there were just too many to reply to individually!

And.........

The competition is now full, so if you have PM'd m already then you are in and you should find a shiny €20 (or equivalent) chip in your rewards section that can be used on, and only on Bonanza.

Quick reminder of the main rules:

The winner will be the highest win from a single bet - whether it comes from base game, free rounds etc - screenie required
It must be won with the bonus money i have given you
You can bet as much or as little of your bonus balance as you like (you can always see this exactly by clicking on Capt Rizk face on the LHS and it will open your account screen).

I have given myself a chip so will post anything i hit too!!

Go.....

PS Forgive me for not replying to your PM's but there were just too many to reply to individually!
May the best man or woman win,goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back