Obama Still Lying About Health Insurance....

I have worked in Health Care administration. V.A. Hospitals, Nursing Home(consulting), private Hospitals and finally my Husbands Podiatry Practice.

Strange how Medicaid patients drive up in cars more expensive then ours.
Well dressed, expensive jewelry.

I don't want to generalize, but a good majority are as I explain above.

What do I thinik?

I think those of us who are honest need to take some lessons from these people. They clearly know how to "work the system".

Thats all I can say.

my uncle was one of them who knew how to work the v.a system to get 100% even tho i don,t think he made it though baisc training.

and he did not get hurt while in.

my dad was blind and only got 900 and something a month to live on then they gave my mom some for staying home and taking care of him so i think they got like 1300 a month and when my dad died my mom only got a little over 500 to live on and was told she made to much to get anything from the state.

too bad she was,nt a low life and knew how to play the system caz then maybe she would have gotten more.

I am so against welfare/medicaid, food stamps on a forever basis. All of those things should be on a temporary basis, 6 month term and then not eligible for, say, 10 years. So, some of these people may have to work at 2 jobs to make ends meet. So frigging what, I had to work 2-3 jobs to support my family.

What really burns me about this Health care bullcrap is this...
Last month my employer came to me and told me I should start looking for independent health coverage as my plan through my employer is going up 90% (and NO that IS NOT a typo). It's already at $525/month for individual. Now I have to pay MORE for health coverage than my mortgage payment. I guess I could stop eating, go without electric, sell my car and drop my auto insurance JUST so EVERYONE can have insurance.

I'm thinking the fine for having no insurance will be so much less than if I keep it. I'll pay the fine. And if I should happen to get sick, oh well...I guess I stand in line for the freebie stuff and hope I don't die first.

it is not the people who r on medicaid who r doing this.

some people like my son have to go though all kinds of crap just to get insurance and yes if need be i would galdly pay a co-pay if i knew my son would be covered i did for my other kids to get kidscare.

it is the people who r in the goverment that did this and alot of people on here said nothing would change and the cost would go down when i said i was worried about my mom they said i was just sceard.

i do belive the system had to be changed but not the way it was done.

amd now alot of people like you will not be able to afford it eather that or you don,t eat.

they did not leave us with alot of choices and that pissies me off when they said one thing and alot of us knew they meant something eles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back