Evolution Live Roulette - the most awesome thread of conspiracy theorists

Alright, I could do with some help here.
What can be actually done against fraudulent companies like Evolution?

Btw, the chat in the roulette rooms speaks for itself. Every player has been saying the same things for months now: "impossible to win here"... "played 21 rounds, all lost"... "this is bullshit" etc etc
Things are getting quieter and quieter though, because players are getting so furious about this that they get banned from chat.

It's only getting worse. Avoid this company. Tell other players to avoid them too.

Just having another go at Evolution's roulette right now.
Same crap as always.

Round after round, I cover 25 of the 37 numbers. Every time, it manages to fall on one of the other twelve.
Even if it lands on my winning area, the ball will simply sit there for nearly a full second, then jump out and start slowly ambling over to the opposite side of the wheel until it finds the nearest losing number, and abruptly come to a halt there.

It's like there's an invisible barrier around my winning numbers. When it reaches those areas, the ball literally screeches to a halt and starts backpedalling. Always to the first losing number it finds, so it constantly falls one spot next to my winners. It's insane.

I feel your pain!! I play the same way as you, sections of the wheel ie voisins, or i cover dozens ie first and second, or second and third.

I know exactly what you mean about the ball looks as though its going to land in your section then it comes to a holt in mid-air and seems as though its backpedaling!! So many times i see this.

I too think its fixed. The amount of time i bet on 2 dozens, and the other dozen comes in is UNREAL!! Its meant to be 67% chance of winning, but not if u play on evo gaming live roulette it seems. What table do you play on? I mainly go on the vesta roulette or aphrodite roulette tables.

Most of the time, the instance you log on, it will give you a few nice wins to get you up, then it just hits you and gets you down.

I too am convinced its fixed as the amount pf spins i have seen, i just know something doesnt seem right. I dont beleive its ALWAYS fixed though, maybe just at certain times when they need to hit players hard for their own percentage.

Ha, good to see you here too. :)

Most of the time, the instance you log on, it will give you a few nice wins to get you up, then it just hits you and gets you down.

It's much worse once you cash out.
After you've cashed out, there is absolutely no chance of even winning a 95% cert anymore. They will not rest until they have sucked you completely dry.

Evolution are scam artists. Simple as that.

Ha, good to see you here too. :)

It's much worse once you cash out.
After you've cashed out, there is absolutely no chance of even winning a 95% cert anymore. They will not rest until they have sucked you completely dry.

Evolution are scam artists. Simple as that.

You still playing on their sites? Im gonna give up. Best way.

You still playing on their sites? Im gonna give up. Best way.

I've gradually been toning down my activity there.
I no longer have the illusion that, after 20 losing bets on red, it "surely should start falling on black now". If I lose my first six bets (all of them very safe ones), then I know I don't need to bother.

Next thing I'll do is make some recordings of the fraud. Yep, that'll go at the expense of my own money, but fine.. that's how it's gonna have to be.

I've gradually been toning down my activity there.
I no longer have the illusion that, after 20 losing bets on red, it "surely should start falling on black now". If I lose my first six bets (all of them very safe ones), then I know I don't need to bother.

Next thing I'll do is make some recordings of the fraud. Yep, that'll go at the expense of my own money, but fine.. that's how it's gonna have to be.

Well the good thing is, if you own a iPhone 7, 8, or the X then you can now do screen recording. Even more of a way to catch these fraudsters.

I amazingly got up, to around £5000 on saturday night, from £200! This was from a combination of sports betting, and playing slots. Within around £20mins, the whole £5,200 was gone. Yes, some bets were big ie £180 on voisins, £100 on black, etc but the manner of how they literally drained me on every spin was unreal. I think i was winning a ratio of 1 out of 9 spins, on 50/50 bets, around 40 spins and i was down to £0!!!!

I too think its fixed. The amount of time i bet on 2 dozens, and the other dozen comes in is UNREAL!! Its meant to be 67% chance of winning, but not if u play on evo gaming live roulette it seems. What table do you play on? I mainly go on the vesta roulette or aphrodite roulette tables.

So this is the most perfect quote ever on this thread.

The thread is about Evolution cheating, Bradztheman comes on the scene to back up the claims.....But Wait, hold on there's a problem. Vesta and Aphrodite are Playtech live roulette tables, not Evolution.

Thanks for the chuckle :-D.

So this is the most perfect quote ever on this thread.

The thread is about Evolution cheating, Bradztheman comes on the scene to back up the claims.....But Wait, hold on there's a problem. Vesta and Aphrodite are Playtech live roulette tables, not Evolution.

Thanks for the chuckle :-D.

Yes i do NOW use playtech for the vesta roulette, although i think they’re all rigged i do prefer playtech though! Just personal opinion

Well the good thing is, if you own a iPhone 7, 8, or the X then you can now do screen recording. Even more of a way to catch these fraudsters.

I amazingly got up, to around £5000 on saturday night, from £200! This was from a combination of sports betting, and playing slots. Within around £20mins, the whole £5,200 was gone. Yes, some bets were big ie £180 on voisins, £100 on black, etc but the manner of how they literally drained me on every spin was unreal. I think i was winning a ratio of 1 out of 9 spins, on 50/50 bets, around 40 spins and i was down to £0!!!!

Yep, no matter how "safe" you play it, the only way is straight down.

I never play using a phone. Too cumbersome. But I'll try some screen capture program soon.

Well, here's a tiny taste of it.
The recording software only let me record for a few minutes at a time, but this is a start, I guess.

Here's me chipping loads of numbers each round, but not really winning anything.

(The video doesn't show the result of the very last spin. It fell on 21. Another total loss.)

This is pretty tame stuff compared to what I experience regularly, and it could easily be chalked up to bad luck. But I'll try to catch them at their baddest next time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this is going to make me sound like a complete crackpot, but... as long as the recording software is running, the roulette barely pulls any tricks.
As soon as I switch it off, it immediately goes crazy again.

Guess I'll leave the camera running indefinitely. :eek2:

edit: I've been steadily spinning for about 60 rounds now. Every single round that the camera is off, I lose (no matter how insanely good my winning odds are). When it's on, everything's fine. There's not a single exception to this bizarre rule. This has been true for ALL ~60 rounds. I have no idea what the hell is going on.

edit 2: Somebody pinch me.

edit 3: It just.. keeps happening.

edit 4: A straight hour now. Still happening. I may have found a way around it. If I turn on the camera right after they throw the ball, I do catch the losing spins.

Last edited:

Alriiiiight, here we are. Two examples of what happens at Evolution tables.

Take note of what the winning areas are... and how the ball lands there, and then suddenly decides it doesn't want to be there after all.
Every time, it somehow manages to find the losing numbers, no matter how few.

The second one is especially remarkable and typical.
The ball clearly lands on 32. Great, that's a comfortable win. The nearest losing numbers are either ten spots clockwise or seven spots counterclockwise away.
BUT then the ball gets up and calmly ambles on to 29... it doesn't go as far as move to 9 or beyond, because that's winning territory again. Nope, it settles exactly where the few losing numbers are (7 29 18 22).

I know physics is physics, but...
This is not incidental. This happens constantly.
And never in your favour, unfortunately. :confused:

I'm not cherrypicking either. These two spins happened within two minutes of each other. I don't need to pick out two spins out of twenty to make this video more dramatic or something. As I said, it's structural.

Ok, this is going to make me sound like a complete crackpot, but... as long as the recording software is running, the roulette barely pulls any tricks.

edit: I've been steadily spinning for about 60 rounds now. Every single round that the camera is off, I lose (no matter how insanely good my winning odds are). When it's on, everything's fine. There's not a single exception to this bizarre rule. This has been true for ALL ~60 rounds. I have no idea what the hell is going on.

edit 4: A straight hour now. Still happening. I may have found a way around it. If I turn on the camera right after they throw the ball, I do catch the losing spins.

Hang on.... you're saying that you have the camera on that you keep winning? Why not have it on permanently - you be super rich in no time!

Hang on.... you're saying that you have the camera on that you keep winning? Why not have it on permanently - you be super rich in no time!

Ha, not exactly... When the camera was on, I stood a normal chance of winning. I got a bit of profit out of every other spin, like you'd expect from a fair table.
Camera off: zero wins, no matter how many times in a row I tried.

So yeah, I'd play seven rounds with the camera on... five wins.
Then try it with the camera off. Same strategy, 75% chance to make profit. Hold on for eight losing rounds before I give up and turn the cam back on.

I switched between cam on/off throughout the whole evening, and the exact same thing kept happening, without ever failing.
Definitely one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Different day, same crap.

Every single spin, the ball jumps out of the winning areas and seeks out the nearest losing number.
Every time I bet on two dozens, it falls on the other dozen.
Every time I bet on two columns, it falls on the other column.

My history is one gigantic list of minuses.

Here's spins 3, 4 and 5 of today:

(The first two rolls were exactly like spins 3 and 4: lots of chipped numbers, ball falls in winning area, jumps out and rolls to a loser.)

And spin number 6 is no different either:

Ball heads for a nice winning spot somewhere around the 32, but then suddenly moves all the way down to 11. Just enough to avoid all the winning spots.

33 spins without camera: all lost
8 spins with camera: 7 wins
1 more spin without camera: lost
10 spins without using money (just predicting): 9 wins and counting...

What planet is this? Will somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on here if this isn't a 100% scam?? :confused::confused::confused:

And here's one more video:

Spin 1: Note that all numbers around 28 are chipped. There's eight winning numbers to its left and eight to its right. Watch the ball.
Spin 2: Not much better. The ball manages to find one of the few unchipped numbers.
Spin 3: I hit repeat again, but I lose my nerve and place my bets on different numbers. Shouldn't have done that. The ball screeches to a halt right before my winning zone and drops on 31, with which I would have at least won a few euros if I hadn't changed things. Oh well.

Sorry for the floodfest... I'd put all the videos in one post if the forum would let me.

Anyway, here's yet another typical spin:

You see me pointing my mouse at the 7? I was fully expecting the ball to land there, because it was the only number there without a chip on it. Except the number 18 had somehow slipped past me when I placed my bets. So I was already cheering for an extremely rare win before I noticed... :(
Still: notice how there's not a losing number anywhere near 7 and 18? And again, the ball makes a bizarre backwards jump and then almost goes for 7, but settles on 18.

All these vids combined must look like a "worst of" compilation to most other gamblers. Well, imagine your most unlucky spins ever... on repeat... forever. That's me at Evo tables. :p

Tried the double ball table for a change.
I was actually optimistic that I might scrape a tiiiiny bit of profit together there.

Played 5 spins, lost all of them.

Very impressive how it's apparently impossible for two balls to land on a huge mass of chipped numbers (similar to how I played in the other videos).

So I then stopped betting with money and started just predicting instead.
Predicted 5 spins: 4 wins so far.

P.S. Whenever I was at these tables, I often tipped numbers for other players, who would then win up to ten rounds in a row.
Goes to show I'm a pretty decent gambler, in theory. But whenever Evo sees my money on their table, strange things start happening.

At least now you have posted something that I can agree with you on.

At least now you have posted something that I can agree with you on.

Yeahhh, I knew I was setting myself up with that one. :D
Unless there's some magical, undiscovered browser leak that lets Evo know when exactly my recorder program is running, I'm going to have to chalk it up to batshit insane coincidence.

Got anything to say about the videos though?

Here we are again, 24-ish hours later.
And I'm having another go at it.

The first spin immediately is a typical Evolution classic: ball falls on 32, then keeps on rolling until it finds the first losing number (22).

I have been playing for days, weeks now. Winning continues to be 100% impossible.

Round after round after round, day after day, week after week, I stack my chips on up to 27 out of the 37 numbers. I never win. This is statistically 100% impossible.

Second spin of the day. Might want to pause this one right away, because the recorder started a little late.

Yet again, the ball manages to find the three unchipped numbers among an ocean of winners.

Kept on playing for another 30 minutes. There is no end to it.
Just chipped EVERY number on the board EXCEPT 22 24 28 30 34 36. It just fell on 30.

Well, here's a tiny taste of it.
The recording software only let me record for a few minutes at a time, but this is a start, I guess.

Here's me chipping loads of numbers each round, but not really winning anything.

(The video doesn't show the result of the very last spin. It fell on 21. Another total loss.)

This is pretty tame stuff compared to what I experience regularly, and it could easily be chalked up to bad luck. But I'll try to catch them at their baddest next time...

I must say, I think I understand why you keep playing there. That girl looks mighty fine!

Oh, man!! Why didn't you cash out at some point before hitting the 5,000 in winnings? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back