Corporate Governance of the United States Explained.

I don't dare ask Ed's views on diesel cars and NOx :eek2::p
They don't cause 'global warming' or 'climate change', but they certainly cause respiratory illnesses and they stink, however, levying a carbon tax on diesel fuel will not help that in the slightest because the carbon tax will be applied to any form of non-renewable energy across the board. Personally, I think diesel engines should be banned from urban areas. :)
NASA is highly respected here. Read it, don't read it. That's fine, others may find it interesting.

I remember the same ozone thing but afaik that came from European scientists, years later they also said it was shrinking.
NASA was originally staffed by Nazi scientists who were brought to the US by Operation Paperclip after WWII, via the Vatican rat-lines. Respect? :rolleyes:

It wouldn't matter to me if the ozone scientists were Chinese, it was still scare tactics, which were scientifically groundless, but huge media coverage makes everyone believe, well all the mugs, at least.

Last edited:
i wonder how many palestinians are left considering the recent usa stunt to move the embassy, a great occassion for the brave israeli soldiers to kill another lot of dangerous border protesters that used slingshots and burned tires as a smoke defense against the latest weaponry made in the usa and sent to israel to fight imaginary enemies and to slowly fulfill the 'final solution, killing whatever palestinian is left and assuming their whole land. im following this silently approved genocide for years, and all i see is usa blocking every attempt of justice for that people and whats worse is that president Trump being even more supportive and in love with the war criminal netanyahu which was officially condemned by international war tribunal in 2013. usa is regarded as a friend by israel more than an ally, a friend in crime. is not like many will read my post, but if you do look it up into the latest torture-for-fun of palestinian civilians videos by israeli soldiers, the media is very selective when reports anthing related to israel and comments are highly moderated, the jews are still regarded as victims and even when they are aggressors it doesnt matter, probably out of all mainstream media only dailymail sometime reports the real situation but again with comments off or moderated. talk about real refugees denied the status for decades. media is indeed the most powerful tool ever created and people dance on whatever song media sees fit, but never, not once, has ever been supportive of the palestinians or they benefited of a worthy coverage, even when goods like basic medicine, drinking water and food were denied access to gaza strip and schools and hospitals were directly hit by rockets. with all said, the friend of israel which is willingly helping the crime and not bothering even covering the fingerprints, is my enemy. i have a burning flame inside of absolute hope that one day iran will potentially use whatever they have to pulverize that place with no prior threat, in the name of the most delayed act of justice in modern times.

I found a couple articles, I noticed one says Obama dropped 79% of the bombs and the coalition the rest, but did not list the coalition countries. "His research concluded that the US dropped 79 per cent of all 30,743 coalition bombs in 2016."

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Then there is this one

If I had my way I'd remove all US troops worldwide, close all foreign US bases, not put a cent in NATO and let the chips fall where they may. I'd spend that money at home.

I know right. Then let everyone else figure it out.

:rolleyes:
i wonder how many palestinians are left considering the recent usa stunt to move the embassy, a great occassion for the brave israeli soldiers to kill another lot of dangerous border protesters that used slingshots and burned tires as a smoke defense against the latest weaponry made in the usa and sent to israel to fight imaginary enemies and to slowly fulfill the 'final solution, killing whatever palestinian is left and assuming their whole land. im following this silently approved genocide for years, and all i see is usa blocking every attempt of justice for that people and whats worse is that president Trump being even more supportive and in love with the war criminal netanyahu which was officially condemned by international war tribunal in 2013. usa is regarded as a friend by israel more than an ally, a friend in crime. is not like many will read my post, but if you do look it up into the latest torture-for-fun of palestinian civilians videos by israeli soldiers, the media is very selective when reports anthing related to israel and comments are highly moderated, the jews are still regarded as victims and even when they are aggressors it doesnt matter, probably out of all mainstream media only dailymail sometime reports the real situation but again with comments off or moderated. talk about real refugees denied the status for decades. media is indeed the most powerful tool ever created and people dance on whatever song media sees fit, but never, not once, has ever been supportive of the palestinians or they benefited of a worthy coverage, even when goods like basic medicine, drinking water and food were denied access to gaza strip and schools and hospitals were directly hit by rockets. with all said, the friend of israel which is willingly helping the crime and not bothering even covering the fingerprints, is my enemy. i have a burning flame inside of absolute hope that one day iran will potentially use whatever they have to pulverize that place with no prior threat, in the name of the most delayed act of justice in modern times.

Speaking of media, well youtube lol, you reminded me of a channel i sometimes watch videos of. Had to switch on a vpn to be able to view 2 particular videos on the channel since youtube deemed me not worthy as a uk citizen to be allowed to view them.
One was of a recent shooting by the idf, recorded on a phone from behind the fence as an idf soldier had a young man (didnt look over 21) in his cross hairs. He wasnt doing anything, was amongst a few others who were at a similar distance away. He wasnt even facing them when the guy decided to pull the trigger. The lad/man almost somersaults as he gets hit, while the idf member can be heard laughing at how he flew into the air, and then celebrated the hit with his pals as Palestinians rushed to his aid.

The 2nd video, just so happened to be idf members again. A short video of an mother and father being ordered to leave their home, with an ambulance nearby outside. carrying a baby of what looked less than a few years old if even a year old.
They quickly leave the house at a quick pace and dont look back as they flee. One of the idf members decides it would be a good time to throw a grenade towards them, which explodes just metres (at most) behind them. Not sure what type of grenade.
Not expecting it, and running fairly quickly, it was amazing how the father didnt drop the child onto the concrete floor in reaction to the explosion, god knows what would have happened to the baby had it rolled an extra metre or two before exploding.

But yeah, youtube restricted them 2 videos on one particular channel from many countries :rolleyes:

i know the first video, unfortunately is the only that gained a bit of attention. i have discussed the matter as it happened on another forum where more peeps were above the taboo of discussing israel unpunished crimes but you know what, after such a discussion everyone left frustrated, we are too small and powerless, the best one can do is to share and make others aware for the purpose of rummaging with different teeth the next story about victimized israelis and usa caring about whatever people they claim they do. i wish my english skills would permit me to engage in video making as i would use everything that i gained during this never ending genocide for good use to public knowledge. i would definitely start with a glimpse into the protocols 'hoax', for a book written in 1900 is like reading today news, you can;t make this up.

:rolleyes:

Speaking of media, well youtube lol, you reminded me of a channel i sometimes watch videos of. Had to switch on a vpn to be able to view 2 particular videos on the channel since youtube deemed me not worthy as a uk citizen to be allowed to view them.
One was of a recent shooting by the idf, recorded on a phone from behind the fence as an idf soldier had a young man (didnt look over 21) in his cross hairs. He wasnt doing anything, was amongst a few others who were at a similar distance away. He wasnt even facing them when the guy decided to pull the trigger. The lad/man almost somersaults as he gets hit, while the idf member can be heard laughing at how he flew into the air, and then celebrated the hit with his pals as Palestinians rushed to his aid.

The 2nd video, just so happened to be idf members again. A short video of an mother and father being ordered to leave their home, with an ambulance nearby outside. carrying a baby of what looked less than a few years old if even a year old.
They quickly leave the house at a quick pace and dont look back as they flee. One of the idf members decides it would be a good time to throw a grenade towards them, which explodes just metres (at most) behind them. Not sure what type of grenade.
Not expecting it, and running fairly quickly, it was amazing how the father didnt drop the child onto the concrete floor in reaction to the explosion, god knows what would have happened to the baby had it rolled an extra metre or two before exploding.

But yeah, youtube restricted them 2 videos on one particular channel from many countries :rolleyes:

These sniper murders are sickening and so sad, I think it is up to the muslim countries in the middle east to put aside their differences and unite to resolve the issues around palestine and israel, Trump is biased on the dispute even more so than previous presidents. Moving the us embassy from the recognized israel capital to occupied territory was infantile diplomacy. As the bloodshed increases year on year, the chance of peace is moving further away and will be impossible to achieve.

These sniper murders are sickening and so sad, I think it is up to the muslim countries in the middle east to put aside their differences and unite to resolve the issues around palestine and israel, Trump is biased on the dispute even more so than previous presidents. Moving the us embassy from the recognized israel capital to occupied territory was infantile diplomacy. As the bloodshed increases year on year, the chance of peace is moving further away and will be impossible to achieve.
Israel and the establishment don't want peace, they want to create a 'Greater Israel', by annexing parts of the neighbouring countries, the 'Yinon Plan'

Israel and the establishment don't want peace, they want to create a 'Greater Israel', by annexing parts of the neighbouring countries, the 'Yinon Plan'

I don't think this will ever be possible, it would require too much outside military help from america to pull off; if it is their plan then it is a pipe dream.
Their national security is guaranteed by the US, so they would now be better off making peace with their neighbours.

Well NASA told us they landed on the moon which is a lie, they told us they have been to Mars, which is laughable. I would be inclined to ignore any information coming from NASA, in fact I can't even be arsed to read the article. :)

The climate changes constantly, it is perfectly natural. I remember weather like this back in the mid seventies, back then they were blaming it on a hole in the ozone layer, and what a crock of shit that turned out to be.

Between this post, landing on the moon, and your Disney theory, I am seriously beginning to think we are chatting with someone who really needs to chat with donover..... He has a huge supply of tinfoil hats that you may need..... or even a tinfoil body suit.

I don't think this will ever be possible, it would require too much outside military help from america to pull off; if it is their plan then it is a pipe dream.
Their national security is guaranteed by the US, so they would now be better off making peace with their neighbours.
Mack, you've got to cut loose from that mainstream BS, it is holding you back.

This is the plan, when the establishment wants something, it won't stop until it gets it.

Unless we stop them, but I don't see anyone out on the streets brandishing pitchforks at the moment, or any time in the near future.

Last edited:
Mack, you've got to cut lose from that mainstream BS, it is holding you back.

This is the plan, when the establishment wants something, it won't stop until it gets it.

Unless we stop them, but I don't see anyone out on the streets brandishing pitchforks at the moment, or any time in the near future.

Ed, I'm very prone to getting frustrated, angry and passionate about issues and injustice so I have to try and be more balanced about things. Recently watching those judy wood videos on youtube and rich hall [who i was starting to like] saying her theory was the only truth about 911, was starting to get me extremely angry but luckily that's gone off now. I think the frustration of slots has helped me accept the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

You know that Shakespeare never wrote any of that stuff? He was a popular actor, but his 'works' were created by a team of literary academics, assembled by Francis Bacon, whose goal it was to create a 'standard english' with a view to it becoming 'a universal language'.

The Rosicrucians were planning a British Empire, and this 'universal language' was to be a useful part of it. I'd say that they have been pretty successful, wouldn't you?

You know that Shakespeare never wrote any of that stuff? He was a popular actor, but his 'works' were created by a team of literary academics, assembled by Francis Bacon, whose goal it was to create a 'standard english' with a view to it becoming 'a universal language'.

The Rosicrucians were planning a British Empire, and this 'universal language' was to be a useful part of it. I'd say that they have been pretty successful, wouldn't you?

It wouldn't surprise me, language is a very powerful control tool and probably why the french are desperate their language doesn't disappear and take their culture with it. It is amazing that this little island has had so much influence on the world, through inventions and language etc... [I know we were helped along the way :cool: but still probably an unmatched feat of one little nation influencing so many others] america is a bit similar with how they have exported their modern culture to the rest of the world.

Ed, I'm very prone to getting frustrated, angry and passionate about issues and injustice so I have to try and be more balanced about things. Recently watching those judy wood videos on youtube and rich hall [who i was starting to like] saying her theory was the only truth about 911, was starting to get me extremely angry but luckily that's gone off now. I think the frustration of slots has helped me accept the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
And by the way, I never take anything at face value, I'll absorb the info, mull it over, see how it fits in with the other pieces, until slowly the big picture begins to take shape. Some very good researchers have made mistakes in the past, but they will adjust their view as more information emerges and they will correct their errors. As I said before, that Judy Wood business is not terribly important, it is interesting and certainly worth retaining for future reference, but the main point about 911 is what has been achieved by it, and who has benefitted from it, and then there is also the esoteric 'occult' aspect to it. :)

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me, language is a very powerful control tool and probably why the french are desperate their language doesn't disappear and take their culture with it. It is amazing that this little island has had so much influence on the world, through inventions and language etc... [I know we were helped along the way :cool: but still probably an unmatched feat of one little nation influencing so many others] america is a bit similar with how they have exported their modern culture to the rest of the world.
Yep, absolutely! Almost like it had all been meticulously planned by a well organised corporate type of structure... oh wait a minute, it was! :)

Yeah I've decided the whole idea of this laughable judy wood character is to gain attention and muddy the waters, so if I ignore her the disinfo operation has failed. If the alternative people ever get close to the truth of an issue, be sure to expect the elites to launch their shill crew, that's all they can do until internet censorship is fully in place.

Yeah I've decided the whole idea of this laughable judy wood character is to gain attention and muddy the waters, so if I ignore her the disinfo operation has failed. If the alternative people ever get close to the truth of an issue, be sure to expect the elites to launch their shill crew, that's all they can do until internet censorship is fully in place.
That's cointelpro in a nutshell, Mack, although my jury is out on whether Judy Wood fits that category. I'll just bear her in mind for future reference, that's good enough for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back