Your Input Please Bonanza thread!

Good idea on biggest Xwin.

I'd prefer the psych evaluation though personally I imagine the scars from Bonanza will be incurable given my allowance of words being uttered in them being "Drop the D" and "Oh P*ss off with these 5 scatters paying me 20x".

At least with the mug I guess you have the D to look at on one side, hold that up to the monitor and pretend you've landed it :D

Good idea on biggest Xwin.

I'd prefer the psych evaluation though personally I imagine the scars from Bonanza will be incurable given my allowance of words being uttered in them being "Drop the D" and "Oh P*ss off with these 5 scatters paying me 20x".

At least with the mug I guess you have the D to look at on one side, hold that up to the monitor and pretend you've landed it :D
Tried that...doesn't work :p

Then again, i've tried sound on, sound off, windows closed and none of that affects the RNG either

To be honest, given those who have kept the thread alive, despite the 10x wins, i think it's better personally to reward those rather than a swathe of freebie hunters, to come playing for the X win type comp.
Yep - those whom have made 20+ posts in the thread, including at least one in the last 3 months maybe?

Yep - those whom have made 20+ posts in the thread, including at least one in the last 3 months maybe?
I think something like that to be fair if it's to keep in line with the ethos of the comp - end of of the day, it's been those posters who have kept the hope alive during the darkest of days :p

I may also, in the spirit of self-promotion, draw attention to my GOLD (posted) on one single reel as worthy of at least 1000 4 quid spins, no? :p

As a prize I suggest one winner gets a bag put over their head by some burly BTG "security", driven to a top secret location in a forest and given a guided explanation of Bonanza's inner maths model in depth, including true potential and how the bonus rounds are calculated.

Of course they would have to be killed shortly after, but what a way to go.

Wonder how many of those posts are actualy about bonanza lol. Don't forget the 1million views not everyone feels the need to post if it already been answered or said.

To be honest, given those who have kept the thread alive, despite the 10x wins, i think it's better personally to reward those rather than a swathe of freebie hunters, to come playing for the X win type comp.
Wow you have so little faith.

Do you really think a competition would draw all the poncing freebie hunters to enter just to try and get something for nothing.

Look at all the competitions and threads in the past. Always just the regular contributing members that entered.

Well maybe the odd one wasn't. Okay actually maybe a few competitions brought them back. Now that i think about it you are right anything free always seems to attract lol.

Got a great idea for a competition to celebrate Bonanza.

So simple members ask BTG a question about the slot. BTG has to answer truthfully. And best questions asked get a prize.

Being honest do not care about any prizes. Seems the only way members might actually get answers to questions they have been asking since game first came out that all got ignored.

Like for example some of these questions asked that never got answered properly .

Does Bonanza play different at certain sites? Why can you not get gold in Max Megaways at some sites? Why Do you never get max ways in free spins? What is biggest win ever and not the 14,400x on here? Is it still a slot with unlimited potential that can give an uncapped amount of free spins and multiplier?

Could mention a lot more that never got answered lol.

Of the 1 million views so far, I'd say most were just to witness Nutnut's suffering. The poor fellow started covering his walls in excrement and even made up a Golden Hour to ease his pain ffs
Made Up!?

Made Up!?

I still believe!

In fact, i drip beads of sweat until 11.30pm when i , still to this day go, the hour is nigh! Cometh the hour, cometh the Goldenness

12.01Am - time for bed: I'm out.

Of the 1 million views so far, I'd say most were just to witness Nutnut's suffering. The poor fellow started covering his walls in excrement and even made up a Golden Hour to ease his pain ffs
Maybe it was an auto correct all along. Maybe, with his mental state being totally unrecoverable, he was trying to explain that that time of the evening was when the excrement flinging stops and the the golden shower starts.

Maybe it was an auto correct all along. Maybe, with his mental state being totally unrecoverable, he was trying to explain that that time of the evening was when the excrement flinging stops and the the golden shower starts.
Feel I've been lied to more than a Tory voter at a general election.

As if I need reminded of my continuous losses on this slot for the past three years! Whenever I hit GOLD, it's more like pennies :laugh:

As if I need reminded of my continuous losses on this slot for the past three years! Whenever I hit GOLD, it's more like pennies :laugh:
Don't worry Grey, BTG haven't forgotten your journey. I'm sure they can find the time to make you a wooden spoon :thumbsup:

In light of my recent 2 week run on sky vegas I think you should bin everybody else off and award me all my losses back. The games been a fucking disgrace on there. Even my auto clicker deserves a pay rise after making him work 16hr shifts back to back for 14 days solid. Poor sod is in hospital with a saw finger.

Robbed me blind of all my Cheltenham funds. Be lucky to stretch to a 10p lucky 15 after enduring hours and hours of non stop filth.

On top of that I’ve yet to come out and whinge and moan about the game being changed a million times and that your company are robbing thieving c**t’s.

Having said that I was the first to notice the difference in the original sky vegas version and introduced the group to the now much used L count!!!

4 years ago I was moaning about blocking scatters and gems and yet still decided to spin through over 2 million spins!! No band wagon jumping here.

Surely due an award for being the biggest twat going for actually turning the volume up on the game when everybody else can’t stand it!!

I’ll PM you my bank details and await the funds!! If I don’t receive any then I’ll call it the the most bent/corrupt thing going since you programmed the gates reel set!!!!!

In light of my recent 2 week run on sky vegas I think you should bin everybody else off and award me all my losses back. The games been a fucking disgrace on there. Even my auto clicker deserves a pay rise after making him work 16hr shifts back to back for 14 days solid. Poor sod is in hospital with a saw finger.

Robbed me blind of all my Cheltenham funds. Be lucky to stretch to a 10p lucky 15 after enduring hours and hours of non stop filth.

On top of that I’ve yet to come out and whinge and moan about the game being changed a million times and that your company are robbing thieving c**t’s.

Having said that I was the first to notice the difference in the original sky vegas version and introduced the group to the now much used L count!!!

4 years ago I was moaning about blocking scatters and gems and yet still decided to spin through over 2 million spins!! No band wagon jumping here.

Surely due an award for being the biggest twat going for actually turning the volume up on the game when everybody else can’t stand it!!

I’ll PM you my bank details and await the funds!! If I don’t receive any then I’ll call it the the most bent/corrupt thing going since you programmed the gates reel set!!!!!
Sky vegas?

Arf arf

PMK, straight off the bat, deserves an accolade for raising Bonanza's appeal to the masses, perhaps even a PR trophy?

A bar of soap will suffice for all them 'colourful' chronicles of being shafted, but also serving a dual- purpose in that he should wash that mouth out :p

Failing that, at least give the guy a foam hand with 'world's #1 fan' printed on it, so that he can use it to give others a 'Like', I don't think he has in 20,000 posts (yet) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back