Latest Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Ok The Meister is moving and has no Interweb, so he's asked me to post the latest winners.

1st was Cynthial ($200), 2nd was Winbig ($150) and 3rd was Babs ($100). Unfortunately, I spotted that all 3 broke the rules: Cynthial is unstable, Winbig isn't over 14 years of age and Babs lives in an illegal jurisdiction, so unfortunately (or fortunately depending on where you sit) the money will be shared out amongst the moderators - oops, silly me - I mean moderator, of the forum to spend on their behalf! Yay!

Congrats to everyone :D

Simmo!

Ok The Meister is moving and has no Interweb, so he's asked me to post the latest winners.

1st was Cynthial ($200), 2nd was Winbig ($150) and 3rd was Babs ($100). Unfortunately, I spotted that all 3 broke the rules: Cynthial is unstable, Winbig isn't over 14 years of age and Babs lives in an illegal jurisdiction, so unfortunately (or fortunately depending on where you sit) the money will be shared out amongst the moderators - oops, silly me - I mean moderator, of the forum to spend on their behalf! Yay!

Congrats to everyone :D

Simmo!

He is. I remember quite well taht we celebrated my ninth and his 14th together in a Hamburg bar till 5 in the morning.

What did I miss?

how did I win a $100? LOL Or is this a joke?

BTW...im in a legal jurisdiction (PA) :)

OMG

I closed that account awhile back and just reopened it to find $100!! I would of never known if I didnt look at this thread

Thanks!!!! I cashed out $80 and played hitman for over an hour with the other $20.

Wow... I've got to get out and about in the forum more as... I have no freakin' idea... :eek2:

Except .... A big fat congrats to the winners!! :D :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back