Last two years holiday sucks

dreamguardian1

PABnonaccred
MM
So last year lost my biological sister to suicide, this year my biological mother and now my father in law. SOme holiday traditions have got to change cause this is getting old real fast. Tired of spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day at a funeral home, grave site or crematorium. UGG. So if my posts seem angry my apologies trying to get it under control

Wow, just wow :oops:

I can understand your anger, frustration and whatever else you are feeling at the moment but maybe try and see it as them being in a better place right now. It doesn't help your grief I know but do take care of yourself.

I am so sorry for your loss, it's incredibly painful especially during the holidays. I hope you will still have a nice time with other family members and friends. Best wishes for the new year, take care.

My condolences from here also.

I can quite feel you. As we are growing older each year things tend to get different. As i have lost my own father 3 years ago things havent been the same anymore specially these christmas holidays etc, but thats what it is. Keep going forward buddy and there will be sunny days to come.

So last year lost my biological sister to suicide, this year my biological mother and now my father in law. SOme holiday traditions have got to change cause this is getting old real fast. Tired of spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day at a funeral home, grave site or crematorium. UGG. So if my posts seem angry my apologies trying to get it under control

So sorry Dream ;( holidays are famous for these things to happen. Most bad things like this occur on holidays. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace and have a better 2020. We lost our mother this year to alzheimers. And we have had several suicides in our family as well. Try to meditate or seek someone to talk to. it can only help. If you need to chat you can always PM me or anyone else here. ;(

Sending you ‘Supa’ sized hugs to help you through.
We can’t rewrite the past. We have to learn to look back, accept what has been and that each one of us is responsible for our own footsteps.
We then need to look forward to the blank page in front. Make it as bright as you can even through it feels like you want to scribble all over it.

I hope you get what I’m trying to say badly....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back