just thought I would share this

voltage1

Dormant account
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)
Volt :cool:

:thumbsup: voltage but this is what we've been getting instead.

At a fundraiser in Philadelphia this week, where President Obama was raising big bucks to try to stop Joe Sestak's slide in the polls, the President had this to say:

"That's the biggest problem that we have all across the country right now. We've got great candidates who are taking their case directly to the American people, but they are being drowned out by groups like Americans for Prosperity."

And, President Obama made similar comments in Connecticut last week, where his remarks were dripping with contempt when he talked about the 1.5 million citizen-activist members of AFP:

"...right now, all across the country, special interests are planning and running millions of dollars of attack ads against Democratic candidates....Millions of dollars. And, the groups are benign-sounding: Americans for Prosperity. Who's against that? [Laughter] Or Committee for Truth in Politics. Or Americans for Apple Pie. Moms for Motherhood. I made those last two up. [Laughter]"

Arrogance is just another form of ugly.

At a fundraiser in Philadelphia this week, where President Obama was raising big bucks to try to stop Joe Sestak's slide in the polls, .....

Yes ,
I sure hope he's hungry....he's gonna have to attend a lot of "fundraiser" luncheons to try to help... He can't save em all ;)

Arrogance is just another form of ugly.

The arrogant Ass .... just insults our intelligence to our faces ':mad:
but that's Okay I wonder who's gonna attend HIS" I'm losing my ass in the polls" Fundraiser Luncheon in 2 years when his time has come :eek::D

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)
Volt :cool:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: great post and very ture. thank you for putting it on here.

i love where she says about the healthcare bill we,ll just have to pass it to see whats in it.

well people r finding out whats in it and alot of people don,t like it.

i thought it was a healthcare bill but i just read where one of the things in it was that in 2012 or 2013 if you sell your home you will have to pay a sale tax on it of 3.8%.

what does selling ur home have to do with healthcare?

but anyway great post.:) p.s everyone from the pes to the v.p and all the dems in between r saying that they will hold the house and the senate in nov which makes me think that they r up to something bad again but i guess we,ll see.

Last edited:
Is there a connection between racism and competition?

Ok since it's just us here today ;), here is something that's been on my mind for awhile and sorry but I can't remember what post or article got me started on it.
It's about racism and our strong need to compete. Is there a connection?

Hmmm,
That's deep .............
If I think about it .... most people I know that are racist ARE also very competitive ......:confused:
but that doesn't automatically tie the 2 together...LOL

but That is a very interesting Question :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: great post and very ture. thank you for putting it on here.

i love where she says about the healthcare bill we,ll just have to pass it to see whats in it.

well people r finding out whats in it and alot of people don,t like it.

i thought it was a healthcare bill but i just read where one of the things in it was that in 2012 or 2013 if you sell your home you will have to pay a sale tax on it of 3.8%.

what does selling ur home have to do with healthcare?

but anyway great post.:) p.s everyone from the pes to the v.p and all the dems in between r saying that they will hold the house and the senate in nov which makes me think that they r up to something bad again but i guess we,ll see.

its doubtful they'll be able to undo obama healthcare as he'll just veto any attempts. Then it would take a two thirds majority vote in both chambers to override a presidential veto.

It is unclear which party will win but mostly likely it will be by a slim margin and we're heading for gridlock.

Most times gridlock is ok since govermental policies usually mess things up, but I'm afaid this is not the time for gridlock as there is just to much that needs to be addressed and by the time the next election comes around things will only be that much worse.

I didn't know about the 3.8% tax but it is not surprising given the darn healthcare bill is what like 2500 page long or something like that.

Here are the facts for those that want to look beyond party propaganda.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hmmm,
That's deep .............
If I think about it .... most people I know that are racist ARE also very competitive ......:confused:
but that doesn't automatically tie the 2 together...LOL

but That is a very interesting Question :thumbsup:

Yes too deep for me probably and I've always been told I try to analyze everything too much. Some people are just ignorant and hateful. On the other hand everything in our lives from day to day is based on competition while maybe that is what drives us to do better and progress faster doesn't it also team us up against each other like football teams from the minute we are born until we are too tired and old to even think about it anymore. And you know what? It is 100 here today already with no A/C because I cannot afford $500/month electric bill so I'm gonna go grab a six pack and find the nearest creek and sit in it and I shall ponder this competition that surrounds me I promise. And Tom? no pics please :D

And Tom? no pics please :D

Just don't drink to much ok :lolup:

d0309.jpg

GREAT =D=D

:eek:WOW Its so HOT ! Best internet casionos, best players in the US !!! that’s so freakin’ hot!! Well try it at crapmeister.com!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one is Edmond?

(I know you're just trying to bait me boy!) and this is as close or far as you're going to get. :)

Last edited:
its doubtful they'll be able to undo obama healthcare as he'll just veto any attempts. Then it would take a two thirds majority vote in both chambers to override a presidential veto.

It is unclear which party will win but mostly likely it will be by a slim margin and we're heading for gridlock.

Most times gridlock is ok since govermental policies usually mess things up, but I'm afaid this is not the time for gridlock as there is just to much that needs to be addressed and by the time the next election comes around things will only be that much worse.

I didn't know about the 3.8% tax but it is not surprising given the darn healthcare bill is what like 2500 page long or something like that.

Here are the facts for those that want to look beyond party propaganda.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

what the rep r saying is that they are going make sure money does not go to fund some of the things in this bill.

as they put it they are going to starve the bill.

yes i got an e-mail from one of the many things i belong to and in it was the thing about the house saleing thing and the 3.8% sale tax.

if i can find it i,ll post it but i think if you google it it will come up.

i get tried of reading so much bad crap about whats going on so when i get over 100 e-mails i read them and then just get rid of them goverment overload.

but i will try to find it.

yeah I wished they tried making the healthcare like the car insurance.
open it up to competition across state lines and if that did crappy then do it another way.

One time I saw Mike Huckabee on a show and he said he didn't like the idea of opening it up to competition across state lines but didn't say why, just it was harder than we thought to do it that way.

Huchabee is a straight shooter so I wish he would have said more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back