Robert Redford All is Lost

We just watched this movie last night and was wondering if anyone had seen it? And if so what did you think?
I think it was fantastic - a little hokey at the end, but a great film. And just one line (one word) for the guy. A great moment in film.

I think it captures a solitary experience quite well. And it's a difficult feat to pull off from a filmmaker's perspective. There is no narrative - only his acting skills, which are top notch IMO.

We just watched this movie last night and was wondering if anyone had seen it? And if so what did you think?

I read the thread title and got a fright; I thought Robert Redford was dead! I never heard of this movie but will check it out!

Actually there was more than one line (word) of dialogue, he did also yell for help at one of the ships - was it the container ship?

Personally I thought it was gorgeous, the underwater and aerial shots were beautiful - and terrifying. I'd like to see it again because without the dialogue (and not being familiar with sailboats and things like sea anchors) in some places I couldn't really understand what he was doing or why he was doing it, until looking it up after online.

I read the thread title and got a fright; I thought Robert Redford was dead! I never heard of this movie but will check it out!

lol sorry about that! Poor guy might have caught a cold after filming this one though, but it was last year so I'm sure even if he did he's better by now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back