Logo
external image

888.com online was scammed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mirra21
  • id53401
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 17324
  • Replies 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirra21

Banned User - stealing grandma's identity to gambl
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Location
Tbilisi
Here I can provide a link that "reputable" online casino, as they call themselves is a fraud and this scammers make hundreds of millions a year, this is insane ! Just watch this video carefully:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly Mirra I must commend you on your attention to detail in putting all this together, especially in making a video of high quality and full HD. I have had a brief flick through and as far as I can see is that you have conflicting amounts of your actual true balance.

What to do next? - Go to the PAB section of this site, have a damn good read regarding the PAB process, contact Max (PAB guy), and do not post anymore in this thread when you have done so.
 
really?

You are obviously not the true holder of the account. I really don't believe you reached a balance of 135k from a 5k deposit and furthermore we have no idea if you have deposited funds into the account with the acknowledgement/authorisation of the card/account holder.


Give this one up. Try something else somewhere else
 
You are incredible at investigating things maphesto. Please don't do that to me;)

I haven't seen the OP's video, but I thought she was just here posting that as a warning about a casino that we already know is not a place to recommend.
 
@aacasino

You have worked for 888.com and your specialty seems to be security. Now you work for Ladbrokes AND Betfair.

I really hope you don't share information between those two companies.

Can you tell us more about this video you claim to be fake? I know I am interested. :)

@Tirilej
Hehe... ;)
 
Last edited:
You are obviously not the true holder of the account. I really don't believe you reached a balance of 135k from a 5k deposit and furthermore we have no idea if you have deposited funds into the account with the acknowledgement/authorisation of the card/account holder.


Give this one up. Try something else somewhere else


GOOD! You shouldn't. This is information protected under Data Protection Laws, and you are merely a consultant, not a vetted employee of any particular casino. You should only be able to speculate in general terms about the validity of this video, just as the rest of us can.

If you DO have access to the personal information of individual players in your role as a consultant, this is a VERY serious issue indeed!
 
Even in full screen, the emails are too blurry to read, so we have to rely on the caption summary. This is not good enough. It is impossible to see if they are basing the argument purely on someone providing a translation service and writing the English emails on your behalf, or whether this is really about false ID being provided, which brings into question the validity of the deposits.

Gibraltar will take the casino's side in most cases, so this is hardly an independent review of the case.

What seems to have irked them is your big winning streak at Blackjack which took place over some time. They seemed more than happy for two months, yet all of a sudden decide the play wasn't legit. If anything looks suspicious to me it's their live casino. How can you do so well over time if the game is random, and it seems many operators are running scared of players who win big on the "live" tables. Clearly, the casinos believe there is a way to beat them, but won't admit it because they know that if they do, it will convince other players that the games can be manipulated.

An advantage player should not be able to make long term profits without the leverage of bonuses, so something is clearly going on here. It looks like you started compiling your evidence BEFORE the casino did anything that would make you think they were going to screw you over, so it seems you EXPECTED something to happen eventually.

So, what exactly were you up to?
 
I can read the emails just fine. If I started to win a big amount I would start gathering video and screen shots as well. How many times have people won big and had the casino try to no pay? I always assume the casino is going to try to find a way out of paying. So just because he started to collect proof of his account and activity's. Why is it if some one loses 100k str8 people say it can happen that's gambling bad streaks happen. As soon as some one wins a lot consistently they say he/she must be cheating. Yes I seems unlikely some one can keep winning like this but I sure would like for someone to explain how he can cheat with a live casino online when he cant touch anything from thousands of miles away? If he is counting cards or tracking them some how good for him thats the casinos problem and they need to pay him/her.
 
I can read the emails just fine. If I started to win a big amount I would start gathering video and screen shots as well. How many times have people won big and had the casino try to no pay? I always assume the casino is going to try to find a way out of paying. So just because he started to collect proof of his account and activity's. Why is it if some one loses 100k str8 people say it can happen that's gambling bad streaks happen. As soon as some one wins a lot consistently they say he/she must be cheating. Yes I seems unlikely some one can keep winning like this but I sure would like for someone to explain how he can cheat with a live casino online when he cant touch anything from thousands of miles away? If he is counting cards or tracking them some how good for him thats the casinos problem and they need to pay him/her.

I have a big monitor, full HD, and the text is too blurry to read clearly. Send a document that blurry to a casino and it will be rejected. The audio is TERRIBLE too, and I can't really see what this is supposed to show. It's three logins, and just opening and closing a few tabs to the live games, cashier, and game history. There is no play session that shows the 40K being worked up to over 100K.

The emails shown are also selective, we are not seeing the full exchange, just the replies from the casino.

This does seem to be part of a trend though, players having a nice run at the live dealer, and then having their accounts suspended without a credible explanation. If one can turn 5K into over 100K by playing a "system" that works, why even think of doing anything else dodgy that would open the door for the casino to find an excuse not to pay.

If everthing is done right, the casino is left with only two alternatives, pay up & ban, or admit the game is flawed. If I knew I had a foolproof system for turning 5K into 100K, I would make damn sure I had been fully verified, read the general terms, and ensured that my information was up to date, consistent, and that I could clearly demonstrate that my own funds had been used, and that I had played.

If the OP thought 888 would pull a stunt, why keep all that money in their balance and do other things that could set off alarm bells. 100K gets you noticed, 10K ten times might not.
 
I have a big monitor, full HD, and the text is too blurry to read clearly. Send a document that blurry to a casino and it will be rejected. The audio is TERRIBLE too, and I can't really see what this is supposed to show. It's three logins, and just opening and closing a few tabs to the live games, cashier, and game history. There is no play session that shows the 40K being worked up to over 100K.

The emails shown are also selective, we are not seeing the full exchange, just the replies from the casino.

This does seem to be part of a trend though, players having a nice run at the live dealer, and then having their accounts suspended without a credible explanation. If one can turn 5K into over 100K by playing a "system" that works, why even think of doing anything else dodgy that would open the door for the casino to find an excuse not to pay.

If everthing is done right, the casino is left with only two alternatives, pay up & ban, or admit the game is flawed. If I knew I had a foolproof system for turning 5K into 100K, I would make damn sure I had been fully verified, read the general terms, and ensured that my information was up to date, consistent, and that I could clearly demonstrate that my own funds had been used, and that I had played.

If the OP thought 888 would pull a stunt, why keep all that money in their balance and do other things that could set off alarm bells. 100K gets you noticed, 10K ten times might not.

In video, down right corner, change quality/resolution to 1080p HD.
 
You are obviously not the true holder of the account. I really don't believe you reached a balance of 135k from a 5k deposit and furthermore we have no idea if you have deposited funds into the account with the acknowledgement/authorisation of the card/account holder.


Give this one up. Try something else somewhere else


One of the rules at casinomeister so i believe is that.... you are not allowed to tell people what they can and cant do or what not to readect...

Your comment sais '''Try something else somewhere else'''

That is breaking the rules.
 
why its not possible 5 k to 100k..??

i have done 300 to 45.000... at casinowebcam few years back

It's perfectly possible. I did an experiment years ago with MGS Blackjack on Autoplay. Betting £1 per hand, over 80,000 hands I ended up around £800 ahead. I was pretty shocked, not what I expected. It shows though, such long streaks are possible. I did wonder whether it would have happened at £100 per hand, even £500 which was the table limit. Autoplay plays perfect strategy, and I ran the experiment on the Vegas Strip single hand version, the best in terms of RTP that still has autoplay (and still does;) ).

If a 800 unit gain is possible at £1, it is just as possible at any stake, so turning 5K into over 130K is possible.

It seems very odd that they paid this player over 50K before they realised he was a "fraud". It makes me wonder whether they are actually using an "F U Clause" simply because they consider such a winning streak is impossible, and so assume he has to be cheating in some manner. There are a number of players who seem to do very well at the live dealer tables, and end up getting banned by the casinos, and in one case ONLY banned from the live tables, yet welcome to play as much as they liked on the software and take bonuses - not the actions of a casino that has detected a "bonus abuser", "multi accounter", or outright fraud.

Maybe this "connection to other players" is nothing more than an assumption that the players that do well at the live tables are somehow colluding, or have some kind of "system" running as a group.

If it is possible to beat the live dealers long term, something is wrong with the setup, and these players may have found and exploited a loophole that leads to a long term +EV method of playing. I did wonder whether they had found a way to gain access to the studio feed at source, and thus know the outcomes before the software locks down the betting - this would enable Roulette to be beaten. For Blackjack, it's probably just a case of not shuffling the decks properly, or not often enough.
 
Even in full screen, the emails are too blurry to read, so we have to rely on the caption summary. This is not good enough. It is impossible to see if they are basing the argument purely on someone providing a translation service and writing the English emails on your behalf, or whether this is really about false ID being provided, which brings into question the validity of the deposits.

How much did you spend on your new rig?:p, my old PC with and AGP GFX card.............................................................

Old / Expired Link

There we go my dear, you can read it now ;).
 
Having seen a clear copy, it seems 888 base their entire case on the fact that another English speaking party lived with the account holder, and acted as an intermediary when dealing with the casino on the phone, live chat, and email. 888 interpret this observation as meaning this English speaking party (his grandson) was the one playing on the account using the identity of his grandfather.

It is impossible to prove either way who actually sat in front of the PC and made the bets. It also seems impossible to disprove the allegation and prove that the grandson did nothing more than assist with the dealings because of his fluency in English.

888 seem convinced that the grandson was the one playing all along, but using his grandfather's details and money. The view of 888 would also indicate that the OP is in fact also the grandson, as the English is pretty good, and certainly not the product of Google translate.

888 may also have evidence that this grandson is operating other accounts using the details of other family members. This would be the "killer" evidence against for the OP's case.
 
Having seen a clear copy, it seems 888 base their entire case on the fact that another English speaking party lived with the account holder, and acted as an intermediary when dealing with the casino on the phone, live chat, and email. 888 interpret this observation as meaning this English speaking party (his grandson) was the one playing on the account using the identity of his grandfather.

It is impossible to prove either way who actually sat in front of the PC and made the bets. It also seems impossible to disprove the allegation and prove that the grandson did nothing more than assist with the dealings because of his fluency in English.

888 seem convinced that the grandson was the one playing all along, but using his grandfather's details and money. The view of 888 would also indicate that the OP is in fact also the grandson, as the English is pretty good, and certainly not the product of Google translate.

888 may also have evidence that this grandson is operating other accounts using the details of other family members. This would be the "killer" evidence against for the OP's case.
If you watched carefully, you would notice that this is actually Grandmother and not Grandfather. That's actually me and my grandson is doing this translation now. They Can't have any evidences of anything, cause I was a fair player - in live blackjack you can not cheat ! And how can you touch someones money if you do not have real proof or an evidence ? Their only argument is I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ! Can a policeman arrest you or can a Judge send you to jail, cause they just don't believe you that you are not a criminal ? Without proof or evidence, if they just SUSPECT something but have no any real proofs, would that be fair ? The video is about how can the "most reputable casino" rob you without real evidence and take away lots of money. How Is that casino still reputable than? Would you fill comfortable depositing there your own money ?
 
Firstly Mirra I must commend you on your attention to detail in putting all this together, especially in making a video of high quality and full HD. I have had a brief flick through and as far as I can see is that you have conflicting amounts of your actual true balance.

What to do next? - Go to the PAB section of this site, have a damn good read regarding the PAB process, contact Max (PAB guy), and do not post anymore in this thread when you have done so.

Watch the video from the beginning till the and there is no conflict in true balance. Everything is ok with the video, You must watch carefully if you wan't to understand what's going on and only after that try to give me some advice. That's if you are interested in the subject and if you are not, why even bother yourself ?
 
You are obviously not the true holder of the account. I really don't believe you reached a balance of 135k from a 5k deposit and furthermore we have no idea if you have deposited funds into the account with the acknowledgement/authorisation of the card/account holder.


Give this one up. Try something else somewhere else

I don't believe this, I don't believe that ! that's exactly what 888.com operators used to say and base their actions on their beliefs, are you one of them ?
Who cares what you believe or not ? Facts and evidences, that is what matters. In the video people can see facts- an account with more than 100 000 usd is blocked by 888.com and excuses for this action from their side seem silly. And you have just your words.
 
Well actually police do arrest and judges do convict without evidence all the time lol...quite often decisions, right or wrong come down to suspected activity..

Yes, and Judges also send innocent people to jail without proof, yes it happens but it's already a crime from their side against these people.
 
I still haven't seen the first video. What I really would like to see is a video of a 77 year old grandma, that is willing to lose 5000 sitting by the computer playing :rolleyes:

Well, If I am old, I can not play in casino and risk money ? By this logic I also should not be posting on forums.
 
Well, If I am old, I can not play in casino and risk money ? By this logic I also should not be posting on forums.

That's exactly my point. Remember that this is just my opinion, but no I do not believe that you are the 77 year old lady. I chose to believe the exact same as the casino does.
I can't prove you are not of course, but you won't prove otherwise so I will continue to have my opinion.
 
By this logic I also should not be posting on forums.

Your grandson is "doing the translation", so we'll go ahead and assume that he's not sitting next to you spelling every single word for you. He's likely the one typing and posting here, too.

Now the casino says in the email: "YOU HAVE ADMITTED IN SEVERAL EMAILS THAT IT IS NOT YOURSELF THAT PLAYS BUT YOUR GRANDSON".

If they can prove that, you have no case. There's a huge difference between playing and translating.
 
That's exactly my point. Remember that this is just my opinion, but no I do not believe that you are the 77 year old lady. I chose to believe the exact same as the casino does.
I can't prove you are not of course, but you won't prove otherwise so I will continue to have my opinion.

But your opinion does not give you right to rob me.
 
Your grandson is "doing the translation", so we'll go ahead and assume that he's not sitting next to you spelling every single word for you. He's likely the one typing and posting here, too.

Now the casino says in the email: "YOU HAVE ADMITTED IN SEVERAL EMAILS THAT IT IS NOT YOURSELF THAT PLAYS BUT YOUR GRANDSON".

If they can prove that, you have no case. There's a huge difference between playing and translating.

They do not have the proof of it of course. I only admitted he is translating and helping with some advice. And he is typing, so what ?
 
You're about as old as the sandwich I just made.

We aren't dimwitted fools here sunshine.

My suggestion to PAB here:

https://www.casinomeister.com/player-arbitration-pab/

The truth will come out in the wash.

You can think whatever you want. I sent them my documents, copy of my ID, I played with my credit card, I provided every single document they've asked, otherwise they would not let me to make even a single withdrawal. AND by the way, I am not here to answer all the posts, I made a video to warn everyone. Here is a video and you can see everything with your eyes and you can believe whatever you want to. In my case they use this reason, maybe in your case they will use other reasons to block your account. Why are you fighting me ? You want to deposit and play there ? Than do it. Do whatever you want, It's not my job to convince every naive person not to loose their money. Good bye.
 
i feel really bad for this player mirra that 888 robbing his money... my father loves to gamble too and he doesnt speak or read a single word english.. and iam the one who is helping to open account and deposit money and soemtimes he tells me to play for him when he is doin something.. whats the point if he gives me the permission .. only in this case the player wins alot of money and 888 trying to find a excuse to not to pay...if u read the email .. u can see that 888 is saying hey we have paid u 50k and its more then enough we not gonna give u another cent ..and dont try to come back...888 is really doin bad practise here.... if i am gambling and i need to cook i ask my wife to jump in... would the casino give money back if my wife lost the money ?? the point is bet is placed legally and the owner of the chips is not complaining... why would the casino? 888 U BIG SCAM CASINO.... AND MIRA IS RIGHT SHE IS TRYING TO WARN US... AND I STAND BEHIND OF THIS PLAYER... REMEMBER WE ARE THE PLAYERS.....
 
i feel really bad for this player mirra that 888 robbing his money... my father loves to gamble too and he doesnt speak or read a single word english.. and iam the one who is helping to open account and deposit money and soemtimes he tells me to play for him when he is doin something.. whats the point if he gives me the permission .. only in this case the player wins alot of money and 888 trying to find a excuse to not to pay...if u read the email .. u can see that 888 is saying hey we have paid u 50k and its more then enough we not gonna give u another cent ..and dont try to come back...888 is really doin bad practise here.... if i am gambling and i need to cook i ask my wife to jump in... would the casino give money back if my wife lost the money ?? the point is bet is placed legally and the owner of the chips is not complaining... why would the casino? 888 U BIG SCAM CASINO.... AND MIRA IS RIGHT SHE IS TRYING TO WARN US... AND I STAND BEHIND OF THIS PLAYER... REMEMBER WE ARE THE PLAYERS.....

Thank you for your support.
 
,mirra a couple of questions to which i dont understand , ive watched your video , i can see the ammounts but i cannot see any bets placed in all the time of the video .

never once did i see you click a bet & follow through with a bet , yes you may of clicked the bet button but didnt continue with the bet , so you havnt showed any playing regarding bets ,

which i find very odd indeed , considering the ammounts involved & you going to long lenghts to show on a video your winning all these funds not once can you show 50 hands of live black jack to which youve played yourself ,maybe im missing something here but something just doesnt sit right here with me ,
im in no way sticking up for 888.com but i get this feeling something isnt quite right here , had you updated some kind of play in this it would of been helpful , bot rings a bell here even on live blackjack , yer seems strange they paid out some of your winnings then cut off maybe after reviewing your play something didnt sit right with your play manner hence to why theyre not paying out those funds although they should because its a live game, not RNG game play. but im pretty sure here something isnt right with your account.
 
,mirra a couple of questions to which i dont understand , ive watched your video , i can see the ammounts but i cannot see any bets placed in all the time of the video .

never once did i see you click a bet & follow through with a bet , yes you may of clicked the bet button but didnt continue with the bet , so you havnt showed any playing regarding bets ,

which i find very odd indeed , considering the ammounts involved & you going to long lenghts to show on a video your winning all these funds not once can you show 50 hands of live black jack to which youve played yourself ,maybe im missing something here but something just doesnt sit right here with me ,
im in no way sticking up for 888.com but i get this feeling something isnt quite right here , had you updated some kind of play in this it would of been helpful , bot rings a bell here even on live blackjack , yer seems strange they paid out some of your winnings then cut off maybe after reviewing your play something didnt sit right with your play manner hence to why theyre not paying out those funds although they should because its a live game, not RNG game play. but im pretty sure here something isnt right with your account.

I will answer your question. I made that bet just to prove that money is real, cause bankroll has changed after placing a bet. And indeed you can clearly see in my video that everything is real, my history, comp points, the girl calls my name when I enter the table. I did not play while recording, cause I could not concentrate on the game, while my grandson was making a video..and loosing even 100 dollars is not the way for me. It is not a big secret how much I won and what was my bankroll, if you can you may even ask this information 888.com operators. They won't deny that I won more than 167 000 usd, but I made some withdrawals and at the moment of banning I had over 135 000 usd on my account. I also have more extended versions of my videos, where I show some history of play, I can show them anytime if someone is interested. Also all the letters and our conversations. As for my style of play, I decided to play according to blackjack strategy ( basic strategy ) and bet little money, but when I started to loose I used to loose my nerve and bet big, and I won several sessions like this. It was like a miracle. At first I risked from 500 to 1000 and than I just continued and bet tens of thousands, I was saying a prayer at such moments, once we even called an ambulance, I had cardiac problems I got so nervous, but in the end I won and winnings were fair and they did such a thing, that's why I am so angry and want everyone to know what they've done. They don' deserve the name of reputable casino.

p.s.
Even 888.com does not say that something is wrong with my account, the reason of banning is that they don't believe I am a player at the computer. These is the only thing they mention, cause they do not have real reason, or any proof or any evidence, nothing at all. They've just lost big money and they had to do everything not to let me withdraw. That's my opinion.
 
If you're SO sure you are the victim of a scam, then WHY aren't you posting a complaint via the FREE service I referred to?

You have nothing to lose......except I guess for when it is proven you're doing something dodgy, like pretending to be someone else etc.

Tell me....do YOU have an account as well as your "grandfather". It's very easy to compare logs and see if the same person is playing.

I'll tell you this.....if VWM is even smelling BS, then it must be a strong odor.

If you don't lodge a complaint, I think we can all arrive at our own conclusions as to your claims.
 
If you're SO sure you are the victim of a scam, then WHY aren't you posting a complaint via the FREE service I referred to?

You have nothing to lose......except I guess for when it is proven you're doing something dodgy, like pretending to be someone else etc.

If you don't lodge a complaint, I think we can all arrive at our own conclusions as to your claims.

First of all I've already done so ! and secondly, whoever you are, don't give me ultimatums like - if you don't do so, than we do so... I repeat you can think whatever you want and arrive at whatever conclusion you want.
 
Watch the video from the beginning till the and there is no conflict in true balance. Everything is ok with the video, You must watch carefully if you wan't to understand what's going on and only after that try to give me some advice. That's if you are interested in the subject and if you are not, why even bother yourself ?

All I done was give you some solid advice my old China, believe me, when I get interested in something, no stone goes unturned. I think your forum etiquette is getting lost somewhere between the translation your end and here.
 
,mirra a couple of questions to which i dont understand , ive watched your video , i can see the ammounts but i cannot see any bets placed in all the time of the video .

never once did i see you click a bet & follow through with a bet , yes you may of clicked the bet button but didnt continue with the bet , so you havnt showed any playing regarding bets ,

which i find very odd indeed , considering the ammounts involved & you going to long lenghts to show on a video your winning all these funds not once can you show 50 hands of live black jack to which youve played yourself ,maybe im missing something here but something just doesnt sit right here with me ,
im in no way sticking up for 888.com but i get this feeling something isnt quite right here , had you updated some kind of play in this it would of been helpful , bot rings a bell here even on live blackjack , yer seems strange they paid out some of your winnings then cut off maybe after reviewing your play something didnt sit right with your play manner hence to why theyre not paying out those funds although they should because its a live game, not RNG game play. but im pretty sure here something isnt right with your account.

I will hasten to add, it`s a pity this guy doesn`t go into the internet porn business, the quality of that video was pretty damn good to what i`m used to watching :D.
 
hi mirra you see this is the bit that just doesnt add up , well to be honest if i had just won a 135k , i would not stating this kind of thing as per your own words ....I did not play while recording, cause I could not concentrate on the game, while my grandson was making a video..and loosing even 100 dollars is not the way for me.
 
hi mirra you see this is the bit that just doesnt add up , well to be honest if i had just won a 135k , i would not stating this kind of thing as per your own words ....I did not play while recording, cause I could not concentrate on the game, while my grandson was making a video..and loosing even 100 dollars is not the way for me.

I don't actually understand what you mean.
I play, my grandson helps me with translation, makes this recordings. I don't like to play while he is recording and he can not risk my money and bet 100 dollars on my account. Plane and Simple.
I am not here to convince you or anyone else about anything.. I made this video to warn people(ordinary people, not casino employees). And people are free to believe whatever they want.
You may believe your eyes, or casino employees, You can even say that the whole video is a fake and done in some editing program and 888 are pure angels...
That's your choice, I just warned you, that was my mission and it's done here. Now everyone can make their own conclusions and do with their money whatever they want.
And by the way, the mail box is empty, nobody contacted me from this site regarding investigation of my case.
 
... the mail box is empty, nobody contacted me from this site regarding investigation of my case.

FYI we typically work Monday to Friday and it is Sunday .. not much gonna happen regarding your PAB until tomorrow AM.
 
*Puts on trench coat.*

Well, I don't see anything all that suspicious Mirra. I mean, just because you have a relatively good relationship with a casino doesn't mean you can't be too cautious. Sure you made large withdrawals in the past with no problems and you seem to be winning so the dealer must not be cheating but you never know when a casino is going to turn on you. Still, I'm sure everything will get sorted out just fine.

Just one more thing, Ma'am.

It's probably nothing but I'm just thinking that any gambler who is able to turn 5k into 135k must have enough experience to know that these winning streaks don't usually last too long. I'm wondering why an experienced gambler in the middle of a good run would take the time to start making videos of the casino rather than play it out at least until the streak was over.

I'm not really much of a blackjack player but if I was and I was winning like that I'd probably be too excited to quit playing and start making videos of my game history and videos of the blackjack table instead of playing. I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud.

It's probably nothing.

(That was my best Columbo impression.) ;)
 
I'm wondering why an experienced gambler in the middle of a good run would take the time to start making videos of the casino rather than play it out at least until the streak was over.

On the second page of her video, she wrote that she won "more than 135,000 USD" during a period of two months so I think the winnings are not a result of a single winning streak.

I also think that if she were really an experienced black jack player, she would not get too excited by a winning streak because she would know that it can end anytime abruptly and may seamlessly change into a horrible losing streak...
Also, from what I gathered from the video (apart from the mention that she has been amassing her winnings over a period of two months), I would assume it was not some kind of a single fantastic continuous streak because she states she used some kind of a negative progression (increased bet after loss). So I would assume it was a streak in the sense that she did not encounter a high number of losses in a row for many hands - and this is exactly the kind of situation in which a player can increase the bankroll dramatically.
I cannot find anything suspicious about this but will be curious to see the result of a possible PAB.
But I think it speaks volumes that the casino had paid numerous big withdrawals - according to the video - and did not find anything suspicious. And I would imagine that a casino carries out a thorough check before paying several tens of thousands of dollars. It seems to me that only later did the casino find a dubious opportunity to deny winnings and jumped to take advantage of it.
But I have been fooled by some posters before... So this is of course just my interpretation and opinion.
 
On the second page of her video, she wrote that she won "more than 135,000 USD" during a period of two months so I think the winnings are not a result of a single winning streak.

I also think that if she were really an experienced black jack player, she would not get too excited by a winning streak because she would know that it can end anytime abruptly and may seamlessly change into a horrible losing streak...
Also, from what I gathered from the video (apart from the mention that she has been amassing her winnings over a period of two months), I would assume it was not some kind of a single fantastic continuous streak because she states she used some kind of a negative progression (increased bet after loss). So I would assume it was a streak in the sense that she did not encounter a high number of losses in a row for many hands - and this is exactly the kind of situation in which a player can increase the bankroll dramatically.
I cannot find anything suspicious about this but will be curious to see the result of a possible PAB.
But I think it speaks volumes that the casino had paid numerous big withdrawals - according to the video - and did not find anything suspicious. And I would imagine that a casino carries out a thorough check before paying several tens of thousands of dollars. It seems to me that only later did the casino find a dubious opportunity to deny winnings and jumped to take advantage of it.
But I have been fooled by some posters before... So this is of course just my interpretation and opinion.

*Puts trench coat back on.*

Well, Like I said I'm not really much of a blackjack player so I wouldn't now about these fancy systems and betting strategies. I have to say I'm impressed though. Building a bankroll of over 25 times her original $5000 is no small feat playing blackjack in just a couple of months. Not for me anyway. I'm sure it's not everyday elderly women can sit in front of their computers and turn a $130,000 profit in just a couple of months. What is she? 77 years old?

I remember my Grandmother used to tell me stories about the bingo hall. She might only win a few hundred. Certainly not 130 thousand. She did like to tell stories though. I wonder if Mirra likes to tell stories about playing blackjack. It might be fun for someone who can talk to her in her own language. She could tell them about how she likes to bet and what kind of strategies she likes to use.

Old people do like to talk.

Say, does anyone have a light? I seem to have lost my lighter again.
 
The OP clearly had access to an account with some major money, now it's gone. Locked out.

The email states clearly it's because the OP doesn't speak English but rather during communications she had another person help with translation. What's wrong with that?

No mention of bot use, my first thought. She also advised her doc's were in order from another withdraw and we all know if she withdrew 50 or 60 grand once before then everything but DNA was checked including bots or whatever.

Biometrics aren't in play so an online casino can't just suspect IMO.

Do we even know if the support person talking to the OP could speak her language and therefore the need for translation from someone else?

My suggestion to the OP is to have your attorney, the one you mentioned in the video to contact Max if in fact you're the real deal and have him file a PAB on your behalf, that is if Max would agree. Since you state you have legal counsel that's already spoken with the licensed authority then he should have complete details. Including that you're for real and not someone pulling everyone's tail in the forum.

Again it's the internet but dang that's a lot of money and needs to be investigated regardless. :thumbsup:
 
The email states clearly it's because the OP doesn't speak English but rather during communications she had another person help with translation. What's wrong with that?

Here, I've highlighted the important part of the email.

capturewcn.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top