Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo Online Casinos - Casinomeister
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Is there a site that allows to play with the wager games for craps, bj, and roulette

  1. #1
    wonnoting is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 10

    Is there a site that allows to play with the wager games for craps, bj, and roulette

    Is there a website where you take the match bonus or any type of bonus and would allow to play any games I want like craps, bj, and roulette. I know I can play them freely but most casino's wont count it as a wager. So I am asking one with a wager that accepts these games.



  2. #2
    Vambo's Avatar
    Vambo is offline Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    38
    Reputation Points: 15
    Ladcrookes allow BJ but min wager is usualy 10 credits per hand
    Not sure if it is allowed on the sign up but it is on any monthlys they do



  3. #3
    raol is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 10
    www.casino-on-net.com only disallows "Bonus Points accumulated via low-risk Roulette and Craps bets will not be eligible for any of our events and will not count as a wager for our bonus policy."



  4. #4
    fathead's Avatar
    fathead is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by raol
    www.casino-on-net.com only disallows "Bonus Points accumulated via low-risk Roulette and Craps bets will not be eligible for any of our events and will not count as a wager for our bonus policy."
    I have always wondered about this. Is 'low-risk' describing the even money bets on the wheel like red, black, odd even? Are line bets (six number bets) considered 'high-risk' and do they qualify for WR?



  5. #5
    raol is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by fathead
    I have always wondered about this. Is 'low-risk' describing the even money bets on the wheel like red, black, odd even? Are line bets (six number bets) considered 'high-risk' and do they qualify for WR?
    I'm pretty sure they are referring to wagers such as betting every number in roulette, or both pass and don't pass in craps.

    Making even money bets should be no problem. That's not "low-risk" by any means. Then blackjack would be "low-risk" too.



  6. #6
    gambling88 is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 10
    I recommended 5 best casinos which allow BJ play, sorry my site is still in construction,but you can make a reference

    http://www.gambling88.com/phpbb%5Fen/viewtopic.php?t=97



  7. #7
    fathead's Avatar
    fathead is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by raol
    I'm pretty sure they are referring to wagers such as betting every number in roulette, or both pass and don't pass in craps.

    Making even money bets should be no problem. That's not "low-risk" by any means. Then blackjack would be "low-risk" too.
    Oh. That makes sense. Thanks.



  8. #8
    fathead's Avatar
    fathead is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by gambling88
    I recommended 5 best casinos which allow BJ play, sorry my site is still in construction,but you can make a reference

    http://www.gambling88.com/phpbb%5Fen/viewtopic.php?t=97
    I would stay away from the Sportingbet group. If you are unlucky enough to be chosen for "security audit" it may be weeks or longer before you get your payout. In the meantime you will be faxing in your ID, utility bills, credit card statements into them over and over until they finally feel like paying you.

    You may never encounter this, but there are many horror stories, especially with winning sports bettors.



  9. #9
    gambling88 is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by fathead
    I would stay away from the Sportingbet group. If you are unlucky enough to be chosen for "security audit" it may be weeks or longer before you get your payout. In the meantime you will be faxing in your ID, utility bills, credit card statements into them over and over until they finally feel like paying you.

    You may never encounter this, but there are many horror stories, especially with winning sports bettors.
    Personally,hundreds of my players played there, the feedback is very good .I think you are not the lucky one.Sportingbet seldom request documents from players for cash out.



  10. #10
    CasinoBonuses is offline Dormant account
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 11

    Bonuses that allow BJ

    Wonnoting, we have over 100 casinos listed that allow BJ play to clear the wager requirements. You will not find many that allow craps or roulette unforunately.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.