Mad hatters bunnys? Anyone ever had 5?

AudiManinBoro

Ueber Meister
Mad hatters slot drives me crazy lol Ive been trying for sooo long to get 5 damn bunny in the hats out, im sure they never do :eek2: Besides the 50 free spins i believe the payout is quite a bit just for hitting it. I know its 30 for 4.

Pmsl slotster, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Its hard enough getting 3 and ive had 4 a couple of times but never 5! Its why im asking the question i dont believe anyone ever has and id HAVE to see a screenshot i think before i believed it too lol

I can't find my screenshots of it (guess I lost them during my last format) but during the first month of Mad Hatters release, I hit 5 bunnies several times --always when betting very, very low and/or when playing less than all lines. After the next MG 'update' and new games downloads, I couldn't even hit 3...

Last edited:
KK - Slotster's link doesn't work for you because if I remember correctly you have your settings to display 20 posts per page whereas a lot of us just kept the default of 10 per page (and that's why your link didn't work for Winbig).

Anyway... I've never hit 5 bunnies, in fact I rarely ever get 3 although I did get 4 once a long time ago. I wish they had done away with the cuckoo clock "bonus" (if you can call it that) and made the free spins easier to get, like maybe once every 500 spins or so.

I wish they had done away with the cuckoo clock "bonus" (if you can call it that) and made the free spins easier to get, like maybe once every 500 spins or so.

I agree, I hate that "kind" of bonus. I bet even if you hit 5 clocks the payout would still suck. As for the bunnies... i've played this game a lot and haven't even hit 4 :sob: And whats with that sound it makes? sounds like the bunny is laughing at me cos i can't catch 3 :smilewink:

I agree, I hate that "kind" of bonus. I bet even if you hit 5 clocks the payout would still suck. As for the bunnies... i've played this game a lot and haven't even hit 4 :sob: And whats with that sound it makes? sounds like the bunny is laughing at me cos i can't catch 3 :smilewink:

I'll stick little Rams horns on them, and bet real low - I don't think I'll have a problem catching all 5;)

It's the damnedest thing. I stepped outside after posting and guess what I saw? A little freakin' wild bunny rabbit! I think that's only the 3rd time in my life I've seen a wild bunny. Anyway...

How about giving Mad Hatters a shot? :D I bet it was the missing 5th bunny you saw lol

Have seen a few people liking this slot, thanks for the previous screenshot that is one hell of a win ;)

Have still never even hit 3 bunnies for a measily 10 spins on this after wagering bucketloads (at 6,10 and 15 per spin!)

Is the 10x generous like moonshine or sucky like mega moolah? Why is it so hard to even get 3!

OMG! I was playing mad hatters a few days ago and when I got 4 bunnies the pay out was like 30 bucks I think,and that was betting 30 cents.. I wanted to kill myself for not betting nickles.. the bonus spins didnt really pay out much tho.. that has been the only mg game since I started back playing that the bonus game will come up.. I've been chasing the dolpin tale bonus game that I'm starting to believe doesnt exsist..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back