Playtech Roulette RNG? Is it a slot machine?

maphesto

Dormant account
I have many times earlier played their roulette and wondered about those long red/black strikes. I have also noticed that many numbers comes twice in a row.
I often choose to bet 10c on the last picked number but today I didn´t.
I chose to bet on red after it had been 8 blacks in a row. I also backed it up with some money on 0.

Todays spins on Amber Coast:

When I had almost nothing left on my account I had to lower my bet on red to 2$. Then, of course, it hit red.:rolleyes:

I bet on 1, 13-21 and 35 ALL rounds and sometimes some other numbers. Everytime I won it was losing bets such as a 3.60 win when my total bet was 8$ etc.

As you can see number 10 only comes once, thats because I bet on that after it hit once.. The same with the last number 8 and 29..:rolleyes:
Is this normal for a roulette game? I am more sure over the fact that it is a "slot machine" built in..
It didn´t want to hit, that´s why it didn´t.:mad:

Or what do you think?

hi ,there good numbers if you placing single bets most roulette players love to see those numbers repeat thats where you can hit big , ive seen 15 of black come up before & seen the whole board on live in red ,so it does happen ,but i would think along those lines of rng pointing towards same format as slots , would make alot of sense to me.

Yes, it really seemed to avoid all my bigger bets.

Maybe it´s programmed to do things in a specific order in "tight mode" which we can clearly see is non RNG?

First avoid the color the player bets on.
Second, choose same number if it´s not a winning bet(never three times in a row).
Third, if you have striked a certain number twice in a row you choose another non winning number in same color..etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back