26th March 2008, 05:38 PM
class1 casino, scam or not?
hmmm this screams scam (i may be wrong)i received this email from a casino ive never heard of,
i just checked out the site thinking i may have had an account there i opened up ages ago and forgot about,
Thank you for choosing Class1!
We are glad to inform you that we credited your account with $7.00 bonus.
Wishing you the best of luck in our games!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Class1 Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at live chat placed in the lobby of our casino or by live chat placed on our web page at http://www.class1casino.com/
. If by any unexpected reason the chat is not available on chat applets, contact us at:
Toll Free (U.S. only)
With Best Regards,
For promotion rules follow the link: http://www.class1casino.com/eng/promotion_rules.html
i had to laugh when i went to there support page and saw,
24h SUPPORT & SERVICE - Coming soon
i did a google search for class1 casino and NAG Holdings N.V didnt get any hits for them
The CLASS 1 CASINO is owned and operated by NAG Holding N.V., a registered company located in Curacao.
hmmm i cant say ill be depositing there
26th March 2008, 05:42 PM
ahh it suddenly becomes very clear, sent them an email enquiring about it and got this reply,
Thank you for contacting Class 1 Casino Support.
I would like to inform you that Maxima Casino is no longer operating, therefor you are kindly invited to join our new Class 1 Casino, with the same support team and even better treatment. All you are required to do is just to click on the Maxima Casino icon and it will be automatically updated, so you will have an opportunity to experience a first class treatment right away.
Class 1 Casino support team
still wont be depositing there
26th March 2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the update.
It looks as if Maxima may have morphed into this new operation (or was perhapsmay just discontinued) due to a change of ownership - Maxima was previously owned by an outfit called Amixam BV.
It's still using Playtech software, and its poker is on the iPoker network.
15th July 2008, 09:47 PM
class 1 casino
well well well i got message from them to, i had an account with maxim casino then tried these, now monday the 14th july i got an email you have £8 in your account well to be honest was bored thought i would try well i got the bonus upto £88 playing wall street (yes the progressive) well on the £87.50 turn guess what i took the progressive a cool £27,898.65p well i was overjoyed the customer support were celebrating as well as i and my girlfriend so i played till it went down to £27,000.00 won loads lost loads. well today they gave me a call and well i say this dont take the bonus because i may have made but i surly lost they t0ld me that with the bonus i could only max out at £50 but through good faith they would let me cash out at £2020 due to the fact i had multiple accounts. well you know how it is you format comp lose details and re-register well i did this twice but when done this i told them to cancel all other accounts so i thought i did they use my past accounts against me which they should have deleted well i ended up fuming and raged i played £100 bets on night out and left them with £16,006.15 pounds fair well i thought so i made £2020 for no out lay well this is just a word of warning do not use CLASS 1 CASINO they are scam and scum i now know never to use any online casino tht offer free bonus sorry but there is nothing i can do in this matter im only a player good luck guys.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes
15th July 2008, 10:11 PM
I can see that the wall st. jackpot is actually gone .. restarted today.
Now, if this player is not getting paid, where will the money go ? The players money, I might add !
The casino in question, or Playtech ?
If there's a dispute, and the player is not getting paid, for whatever fair, or unfair reason, they should at least put the jackpot back online, to be won by another player, and certainly not just pocket it !
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes
16th July 2008, 08:52 AM
they say that the money is now void.. but like you say why cant they put it back online i think its gone to the casino and if i was to argue over it of which i did. if it would have gone any further i would have walked away with nothing so to say i never put anything down i got a good return for my nothiny stake well £2020 the rest will now be paying the rent or some sort at casino 1 never mind.................
16th July 2008, 09:42 AM
I'd definitely stay away from any casino that you have a difficult time in reaching their support.
16th July 2008, 10:07 AM
I do believe most reputable casinos will put the jackpot back. I know Inetbet does.
Originally Posted by LaHutti
16th July 2008, 03:55 PM
Maxima was notorious for this, as well if anyone remembers emails stating that Maxima was going bankrupt, their reasoning was a disgruntled employee got ahold of the player database and was sending these out, Maxima also had a bunch of non pay complaints for reasons of bonus abuse and crazy bullshit bonus terms....STAY AWAY!!! Things dont seem to have a changed much.
Post Thanks / Like - 2 Thanks, 0 Likes
16th July 2008, 11:41 PM
Have you read thier "disclaimer"?
I know most of you guys are steering people away from this place and I am sooo glad! Please Anyone even considering playing there... Have you read this disclaimer? at the site for this "class1casino?? I copied and pasted this and would not touch them with a ten foot.. make that 100 foot pole!" (and this is just the disclaimer not the
PLAY WITH $800 INSTANTLY
Deposit any amount from 20 to 200 and get 300% of the amount in bonus.
The maximum bonus is $600.
The bonus is for wagering purposes only and can not be withdrawn. In order to assure fair gaming the rollover is 18 times the deposit plus the bonus for EUR and USD currency while players playing in GBP must wager at least 25 times deposit plus bonus.
Only withdraws higher than received bonus will be approved and processed by our cashier
The Bonus you want to claim will be given only to those players who have no withdrawal in pending status. Some of our bonuses are given automatically, and others have to be requested. If you have not received your bonus automatically after your deposit, please contact us by clicking on the online support icon in the casino lobby.
If we are not available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and add in the subject line your username as well as the name of the promotion.
• Bonuses can not be combined
• If a deposit was made in a way that we can't verify your identity (e.g. Western Union) you will be required to prove that you are of legal age to gamble and that your account registration is correct. You will be required to fax us a photocopy of valid document with picture and address. In some cases we reserve the right to request that you deposit a small amount ($20) by credit card to verify your address and other registration information. On all promotional bonuses cash-out charges are the member responsibility.
• The promotion is for genuine players only.
• Please note that bets placed in the games of Roulette (all sorts of Roulette), Baccarat (all sorts of Baccarat), Craps or Sic Bo (all sorts of Craps or Sic Bo), Black Jack (All sorts of Black Jack), Video Poker (all sorts of Video Poker) Poker three, Casino hold em' and Casino War do not fulfill player’s obligations with regards to the minimum wagering Requirements. If you withdraw before having met the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be void.
• Please note that regardless of the wagering requirements mentioned above, the following players (defined as: exceptional groups) have to fulfill the following wagering requirements:
players depositing with £ and are not from the United Kingdom, must wager at least fifty (50) times their deposit and bonus amount before making any cash out.
players depositing with $/€ and are from the United Kingdom, must wager at least twenty five(25) times their deposit and bonus amount before making any cash out.
players depositing with € who are from North America must wager at least fifty (50) times their deposit and bonus amount before making any cash out.
players who are from the following countries: Netherlands, Denmark, Greece, South Korea, Hungary, China (Hong Kong included), Macau, Brazil, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria and Romania - must wager at least ninety nine (99) times their deposit and bonus amount, regardless the currency the player choose to use in his account in the casino, before making any cash out.
• Please note that only bets placed on all sorts of Slots games (not include Progressive Slots) do fulfill the player's obligations with regard to the minimum wagering requirements for players which defined as exceptional groups.
NOTE: Any excess winnings which were made upon the first deposit bonus with excluded games will be revoked.
If you withdraw before having met the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings might be void.
• Only one promotion (bonus) will be awarded per player, household and computer. All promotions are available only once per person, family, household address, e-mail address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, dormitory or fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
• Players, who endeavor only to meet minimum play through requirements of a given bonus, exhibiting 'bonus hunter' characteristics, will have their accounts automatically flagged and audited. Should the security department determine that a new player account was set-up solely to exploit this bonus, The player may forfeit their bonus money, any winnings gained under this promotion and their initial deposit returned.
• Maximum withdraw is $5000.
• CLASS 1 CASINO reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time and it is your responsibility to periodically check here for changes and updates.
• The Casino reserves the right to bar any promotion abusers from receiving any further promotions at CLASS 1 CASINO, as well as the right to pass on any information regarding known abusers to Playtech. This will ensure that they will be barred from promotions at all Casinos utilizing the services of Playtech.
Last edited by mysticjoz; 16th July 2008 at 11:43 PM.
Reason: I know most are steering everyone away.. wanted to add that