Thank you Caesars, AC

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
For providing me with enough money to pay most of my down payment on a new(er) car! :notworthy

On Monday I'm picking up a very nice 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. Leather interior, power everything, 17" nice rims, etc, etc. :D

I'm probably going to get about 50 tickets in the next week. The thing drives so smooth you could be doing 50 and it feels like you're going 30..lol

I don't have any pictures of the car itself yet, but here's a stock photo of one - same color. ;)

Good
Now I know if I see you driving slow in front of me, I can bust your B&*lls in here for bragging about going fast PLUS...I will pass you on the right and slow down when Im in front of you :D:D:D

Serioiusly dude, Nice Wheels!! Im such a car freak. I love sports cars. How bout a 69 Charger with a GMC671 Blower Engine and side pipes! I remember when I got my first car, it was a 1979 Camaro Rally Sport two toned Red and Black with an 8cyl. It went fast. It had a spoiler. I miss that car!

Good
Now I know if I see you driving slow in front of me, I can bust your B&*lls in here for bragging about going fast PLUS...I will pass you on the right and slow down when Im in front of you :D:D:D

Serioiusly dude, Nice Wheels!! Im such a car freak. I love sports cars. How bout a 69 Charger with a GMC671 Blower Engine and side pipes! I remember when I got my first car, it was a 1979 Camaro Rally Sport two toned Red and Black with an 8cyl. It went fast. It had a spoiler. I miss that car!

damn, a woman that likes muscle cars....too bad ur married :p Got a sister? :lolup:

I absolutely love sports cars. I guess I hit my midlife crisis early, I turned 36 almost 3 weeks ago :D

The last time I had anything sporty was back around 2000 when I had an 86 Camaro...very sweet car. I had it painted purple w/gold metalflake, it had t-tops, and was just great...hehe

That car kinda died on me. Ok, actually I killed it. The engine started knocking for a week or two, and on the way back from AC one night it threw 2 rods; 1 through the oilpan and the other pretty much twisted in half. :eek:

Babs! We are alot alike!

I LOVE Muscle cars! '68 GTO convertible! Woo-Hoo!

My ex is a mechanic and car freak. We had bought so many cars together I couldn't even name them all. I did love my 71 Skylark!:thumbsup:

Babs! We are alot alike!

I LOVE Muscle cars! '68 GTO convertible! Woo-Hoo!

My ex is a mechanic and car freak. We had bought so many cars together I couldn't even name them all. I did love my 71 Skylark!:thumbsup:

So, you're a muscle car fanatic and NOT married?

:lolup:

*hides*

I already know that if Deb lived ANYWHERE near me, I would get into trouble having so much fun with her! OMG...I had a skylark for a very short time. I called it the "caddie" lol

My other favorite I had was a 280ZX back in 1984. That thing was frikin fast. My dad said it looked like it was doing a 100 in the driveway lol. I let that go in the divorce(1st hubby) because the payments were to high for me ($360 a month in 1984) not including insurance. It had the t-tops ,all leather, it was a beauty!

You gotta get your butt down here so you Win and I can go to A.C. and talk others into going! Look out A.C.!

You gotta get your butt down here so you Win and I can go to A.C. and talk others into going! Look out A.C.!

lol, sounds good....I was thinking of this weekend...there's a WSOP circuit event going on for the next 11 days starting Wednesday down at Caesars...:)

btw, you 2 should enjoy this clip...goes to show that the 150mph speedometer isn't just for show...lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

lol, sounds good....I was thinking of this weekend...there's a WSOP circuit event going on for the next 11 days starting Wednesday down at Caesars...:)

btw, you 2 should enjoy this clip...goes to show that the 150mph speedometer isn't just for show...lol

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That's a damn lightweight car to be going that fast in...you be careful Win !!

That's a damn lightweight car to be going that fast in...you be careful Win !!

lol, that wasn't mine; I just found it on youtube ;)

I feel stoopid. Went to 2 different wal-mart's to get a key made last night. The guy was new at the first one, and couldn't find the size for that key. So I went to another one and the guy said right off "Do you know this has a chip in it?" :rolleyes: How else would the automatic engine cutoff work? DUH! :rolleyes:

So now I get to go to the dealer and pay $85 for a key to be made and programmed....:lolup:

lol, that wasn't mine; I just found it on youtube ;)

I feel stoopid. Went to 2 different wal-mart's to get a key made last night. The guy was new at the first one, and couldn't find the size for that key. So I went to another one and the guy said right off "Do you know this has a chip in it?" :rolleyes: How else would the automatic engine cutoff work? DUH! :rolleyes:

So now I get to go to the dealer and pay $85 for a key to be made and programmed....:lolup:

Whew...that's a relief, I didn't think you were going to be around here much longer to post...:lolup:...glad to hear that wasn't you in the car though !!

Yea about the key with the chip, I also found that out last year when I went to Home Depot to have a new one cut for my truck and they told me I would have to go the dealer because of the chip, they told me I could get one from them that would unlock the door but it would not crank my truck...so I went to the dealer and also payed something like $85 or $90...:eek2:

I found my next ride...would I look good in this or what !!! :D

Which end you reckon the engine is on ?

Last edited:
Thats a 500 FIAT 2 cilinder .motor is in the back.
Ive had 4 of em .
It would drive 50miles a gallon.
Max speed was 98 km an hour (61 miles)
That was my teenage era car.:D
Loooooooooooooooong time ago.
1968/72

Kakata, I always figured you to be a "caddy" man !!! :cool:

Yeah I can see Kakata now.
Pimp My Cart

Golf_Cart.jpg

Ok...When are we meeting up in A/C? Who's gonna pick me up? I don't trust my truck to make it there!
Babs, I saw your photos and I really like them! I guess you wont be surprised when I tell you I love photography. I even built a darkroom in my basement when I was a teenager. My God...a teenager? When the hell was that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back