November Niners will collect at least a million dollars each
The tables have been folded up and placed in storage, the vendors and posters are gone, and life returns to normal at the Rio in Las Vegas following the departure of the World Series of Poker players, media reps and railbirds after the final table was set this week (see previous InfoPowa reports).
The nine finalists will return to slug it out on November 8, assured that they will win a minimum of a million dollars each, and could survive to the top spot and a multi-million dollar reward.
Here's a look at the pay-out schedule for the big game:
Just to tide them over, each player has already been paid the 9th place prize.
And these are the players' chip counts:
1. Joseph McKeehen – 63,100,000
2. Zvi Stern – 29,800,000
3. Neil Blumenfield – 22,000,000
4. Pierre Neuville – 21,075,000
5. Max Steinberg – 20,200,000
6. Thomas Cannuli – 12,250,000
7. Joshua asdf26 Beckley – 11,800,000
8. Patrick Chan – 6,225,000
9. Federico Butteroni – 6,200,000
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa